What's new

Chinese City seeks to banish Muslim Veil!!

alas ...u guys dnt use this open mind if any European country does this ..it gets open only when its related to china..double standards..lage raho munna bhai...:devil:

Don't get me wrong. I have nothing against Europe but you can't compare China's treatment of Muslims with the way Muslims are treated in Europe. I'm an atheist but I personally think if you want to ignore the rights of more than 1.5 Billion Muslims that won't help the world's stability.

China can't be compared with Europe for millions of reasons, some of them are:
1- China doesn't equal terrorism with Islam.
2- China doesn't deplane Muslims only because they are Muslims.
3- China, in its long history, has never been known as a racist xenophobic country which wants to kick out minorities.
4- China, has never played a role in the Crusades.
5- The Chinese president, unlike George W. Bush, has never talked about the Crusades.
6- Chinese people are mostly atheists or they believe in local religions. Hence There is no Christianity-Islam conflict in there.
7- China has not attacked any Muslim country in last decades.
8- China doesn't criticize Islamic laws because they think differently.
And many many other reasons. And I'm saying all of these as an atheist who himself doesn't believe in Islam.

You have not left any escape route.

But I think now most of the pakistanis will avoid this thread.

Why would we avoid this post? Its not as if we are responsible for the actions of every variation of Islam throughout the world.
It is a matter for each nation to set out its laws and customs. I attempt not to venture too much into other religions in case of offending but the mind boggles at the interest Indian have on a thread like this. Do you believe by having a cheap shot at others it makes you an inch taller or gives you greater wisdom? I find it childish the way your obsession with Pakistan and Islam and ANYTHING to do with Pakistan gets your little hearts beating faster.
Lets be honest - if not with us but yourself you have no interest in this thread - your only interest is "have a cheap shot".

Again an unjust and autocratic rule enforced on Religious Minorities...

1st you don't all them to go to mosque.
2nd You don't all them to pray and fast in Ramadan.
3rd you don't all them to cremate their dead properly.
4th you help the Hans kill them.
5th you ban their clothing.

Just wonder How long would the Muslims and Islam suffer at the hands to the Atheist Dictators.
Its time that the Islamic countries come forward and speak against this cleansing of Islamic values and culture from China... and demand answers to the Injustice done to Islamic people and Islam itself.... rather than being some coward dog who only barks when the opponent is weak... they should roar as a lion and make it clear to China that any Injustice done to a Muslim would not be tolerated.

Just wonder How long would the Muslims and Islam suffer at the hands to the Atheist Dictators.
Its time that the Islamic countries come forward and speak against this cleansing of Islamic values and culture from China... and demand answers to the Injustice done to Islamic people and Islam itself.... rather than being some coward dog who only barks when the opponent is weak... they should roar as a lion and make it clear to China that any Injustice done to a Muslim would not be tolerated.

You obviously have done a great amount of research in particular i like the bit about cremation..... bless us with incredible knowledge. - :azn:

Don't get me wrong. I have nothing against Europe but you can't compare China's treatment of Muslims with the way Muslims are treated in Europe. I'm an atheist but I personally think if you want to ignore the rights of more than 1.5 Billion Muslims that won't help the world's stability.

China can't be compared with Europe for millions of reasons, some of them are:
1- China doesn't equal terrorism with Islam.
2- China doesn't deplane Muslims only because they are Muslims.
3- China, in its long history, has never been known as a racist xenophobic country which wants to kick out minorities.
4- China, has never played a role in the Crusades.
5- The Chinese president, unlike George W. Bush, has never talked about the Crusades.
6- Chinese people are mostly atheists or they believe in local religions. Hence There is no Christianity-Islam conflict in there.
7- China has not attacked any Muslim country in last decades.
8- China doesn't criticize Islamic laws because they think differently.
And many many other reasons. And I'm saying all of these as an atheist who himself doesn't believe in Islam.

What are your views on China banning Friday prayers in Mosques.
Not allowing prayers in Ramadan... and Not allowing people to gather along and bury their dead ones.

Its not been long that Hans were given green signal to kill Muslims in East Turkestan.

You obviously have done a great amount of research in particular i like the bit about cremation..... bless us with incredible knowledge. - :azn:

You should try and know more about the painful life that Uyghur Muslims are forced to live in China.... there are hundreds of reports, documents and journals showing their pathetic condition and Unjust treatment.... Go though a book on Uighurs published by Nat Geo... you'll get to know about Cremation part... Its only about the geography and Climate but also mentions the way people are living there.

Sure Sure - Post all the BS you want - Chinese are not biased against any specific religion.In fact it is internal matter of China and as China does not interfere in internal matters of other countries (Unlike some other countries) don't expect anyone to believe your BS.Look you can try all day long to brainwash Pakistanis against Chinese but it just wouldn't work.Few extremists might buy your BS( Then again these extremists hate anything that is not according to their views).

Since China is Pakistan's deep friend, they are ready to keep blind eyes on suppression of Muslims in China. If China really treat their Muslims well then why Turks are so much opposing China stands towards Uighurs.

Last edited by a moderator:
What are your views on China banning Friday prayers in Mosques.
Not allowing prayers in Ramadan... and Not allowing people to gather along and bury their dead ones.

Its not been long that Hans were given green signal to kill Muslims in East Turkestan.

You have to verify your claims first.

Where is East Turkistan? That's not a province of China as far as I know. Do you mean Xinjiang?
China has every right to deal with the separatists, like any other sovereign nation.

You should try and know more about the painful life that Uyghur Muslims are forced to live in China.... there are hundreds of reports, documents and journals showing their pathetic condition and Unjust treatment.... Go though a book on Uighurs published by Nat Geo... you'll get to know about Cremation part... Its only about the geography and Climate but also mentions the way people are living there.

Im grateful for the sincere concern you suddenly show for muslims in China. Every nation has issues in their land. This is a matter for China. I love China and the way they run their nation and their economic model - this is an issue for them to look into and resolve. I ask you again - why are you showing so much concern for these muslims? If you want to show concern for muslims why dont you start on your own doorstep and venture outwards? Or is this yet another attempt of a cheap shot?
I live in the UK - and believe and respect the laws of the land. It is a matter of the people living in the land to live within the laws of the country they live within. Wearing a veil or not wearing is not a big deal for me - it seems to be incredibly important to you - i wonder why?

Do you get paid for writing such propaganda?:rofl::rofl:

Im grateful for the sincere concern you suddenly show for muslims in China. Every nation has issues in their land. This is a matter for China. I love China and the way they run their nation and their economic model - this is an issue for them to look into and resolve. I ask you again - why are you showing so much concern for these muslims? If you want to show concern for muslims why dont you start on your own doorstep and venture outwards? Or is this yet another attempt of a cheap shot?
I live in the UK - and believe and respect the laws of the land. It is a matter of the people living in the land to live within the laws of the country they live within. Wearing a veil or not wearing is not a big deal for me - it seems to be incredibly important to you - i wonder why?

Its not about wearing veil or not wearing its... I would love to see Muslim women go around in Bikinis on Karachi beeches as they do in Turkey.

But Not allowing them to pray... will you tolerate such rules in UK or any country for that matter.... I would tell you case in one of the district of China... Once a CCP official was wandering around near a pond when a stray dog comes and bites him... Now what does he do.... he orders the killing of all stray dogs in his district... a good and speedy process to eradicate the District out of the stray dog menace... but when you look at it carefully... should he do such things ??... for just a bite to his leg ??...

Another day another news about CRPF killing some kashmiri boy over stone pelting would get you all roughed and pumped up.... shouldn't they follow the rules set by Indian Administration as they do in Pakistani Administration ??.... yet they are allowed the liberty of speaking venom against India and disrespecting its flag... Try doing that in China.

You have to verify your claims first.

Where is East Turkistan? That's not a province of China as far as I know. Do you mean Xinjiang?
China has every right to deal with the separatists, like any other sovereign nation.

Whatever I wrote type on Google and search one by one you'll find answers to your query about verification.

Deal with separatist... Yes... but respect Human rights... If you support such acts in China you also support the Treatment of Iraqis in the Baghdad jails and Guantanamo bay.

Back
Top Bottom