What's new

Chinese Channels in Pakistan

There needs to be more Chinese channels in Pakistan. Especially Hong Kong Movie channels. I am a die hard fan of HK movies.

What r hong kong movies? those jackie chan and bruis lee type movies? if so, even i like them, even though i have watched only few of them. shaolin soccer was nice.

Mainland movies are getting very good nowadays. :tup:

you guys are very bad.... your movies are only pirated in chinese. hard to find ******** for pirated english version.... :angry: i was looking for some movies could not find the english version... warlord for example.... :angry:

anyways for the chinese

for indians

Last edited by a moderator:
I think we get some ARY channels.... I remember seeing them when I was last in India.

sorry, but i havent seen anyone of them here. even though bareilly is kinda holi And one of the most important place for indian muslims.
u know more than 50% population is of muslims here.

What r hong kong movies? those jackie chan and bruis lee type movies? if so, even i like them, even though i have watched only few of them. shaolin soccer was nice.

chinese movies based on history are best. though movies set in current timeline are not that good and jackie chan is typed these days. but those mystic ancient kunfu warrior movies always had a specific attraction for me.... and they all have theme like a warrior in love :D

Im not into those Kung Fu movies but instead the Cop/Politican/Gangster thrillers that Hong Kong Movies are famous for like Infernal Affairs trilogy, Confessions of Pain, Overheard, Election 1 and 2 etc.

Mainland movies are getting very good nowadays.

I haven't watched any Mainland Chinese movies except for Let the Bullets Fly which was pretty nice movie.

Im not into those Kung Fu movies but instead the Cop/Politican thrillers that Hong Kong Movies are famous for like Infernal Affairs trilogy, Confessions of Pain, Overheard, Election 1 and 2 etc.

Very nice. :D Those are good movies.

If you get the chance to see any mainland films, you should check out "Assembly" (2007) and "The Message" (2009) which are both quite recent.

chinese movies based on history are best. though movies set in current timeline are not that good and jackie chan is typed these days. but those mystic ancient kunfu warrior movies always had a specific attraction for me.... and they all have theme like a warrior in love :D

see, i havent watched much of chinese movies, but i liked the ones i have watched.

Im not into those Kung Fu movies but instead the Cop/Politican/Gangster thrillers that Hong Kong Movies are famous for like Infernal Affairs trilogy, Confessions of Pain, Overheard, Election 1 and 2 etc.

I haven't watched any Mainland Chinese movies except for Let the Bullets Fly which was pretty nice movie.

i havent watched the movies u hv mentioned but surely will. thanks.

Back
Top Bottom