What's new

Chinese carrier: Vietnam and other neighbors response

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chinese Neighbour should buy Brahmos in large quantity atleast 4 batteries each for below effect.

USS-Guam-Sinkex-S.jpg

USS-Schenectady-RF-2-S.jpg

HMS-Antelope-BBC-2-S.jpg

USS-Ramsey-Harpoon-Strike-S.jpg

Chinese Neighbour should buy Brahmos in large quantity atleast 4 batteries each for below effect.

[]
WHen we decide to buy weapon, that means this weapon is Truly useful, thanks for your Brahmos , bro :cheers:

Hope you can allow VN to buy your weapon on Credit, like Russia allow VN, so we can buy Brhmos in large quantity :tongue:

its actually like this:

1 democratic bullet can kill 10 chinese carriers lined up.

but 10000 nukes cannot destroy 1 democratic american fishing boat.
Now you got the idea.

Now you got the idea.

Well, the problem is not with the chinese carrier nor the democratic american fishing boat.

America doesn't have true democracy anyway .. they have a two party system that does everything but promoting democracy .. in some cases communist parties of europe are more democratic than the US system but that is just a point of view, if americans are happy with what they call democracy who am i to judge them ?

Well, the problem is not with the chinese carrier nor the democratic american fishing boat.

America doesn't have true democracy anyway .. they have a two party system that does everything but promoting democracy .. in some cases communist parties of europe are more democratic than the US system but that is just a point of view, if americans are happy with what they call democracy who am i to judge them ?
There are so many things wrong with that...But am not getting into them here.

There are so many things wrong with that...But am not getting into them here.

Let's not get into that discussion ...at all. Take it as being my opinion (and the opinion of most europeans) and leave it at that.

As I said, if you are happy with what you have, who am I to judge you, i carry my opinion and that is that.

point being, the photos of the missile hit are on a frigate, a 2-3000 tonne ship, the varyag is about 20 to 30 times bigger...

an american CNV is about 50 times bigger.. no sensible amount of missiles can sink such a ship..

Chinese carrier: neighbors response :
one bhramos and it will be done

Of course the BrahMos will be done for. The FL-3000N, HHQ-9, and Type 1030 CIWS can easily intercept it.

Robinhood,can you tell me that the vietnamese force how to locate the chinese aircraft carrier formation?
How long will be the combat radius of shipboard aircraft ? Less than 300km?
If the target is away more than 150km ,the Yakhont or the BrahMos must fly high bcz the air resistance.
And the supersonic anti-ship missile is more detectable than the subsonic anti-ship missile bcz its infrared signature.
Why does the US Navy equip the supersonic anti-ship missile ?

WHen we decide to buy weapon, that means this weapon is Truly useful, thanks for your Brahmos , bro :cheers:

Hope you can allow VN to buy your weapon on Credit, like Russia allow VN, so we can buy Brhmos in large quantity :tongue:

Lol, what's the matter, Brahmos is not good enough for Vietnam? it's an uber, super duper creation of India, they're even show you how to sink a ship on previous pictures, isn't that convincing enought? I really love when you said"WHen we decide to buy weapon, that means this weapon is Truly useful" if I understand you correctly the Brahmos is useless for now...isn't it?:P

It's even funny that you demand credit term in order to accept Brahmos, remember on how Vietnam has bankcrupted U.S.S.R :cry: by demanding so much credits...haha...

As for Indians, you guys better sell cury instead of Brahmos to Vietnam and to other neighbors of China, that it's the best invention you guys have created...as Robinhood pointed out that it's a useless weapon...and make sure you dont have any "made in China" components such 286 CPU...or resistors because China can set embargo any time on those products...:lol:

Lol, what's the matter, Brahmos is not good enough for Vietnam? it's an uber, super duper creation of India, they're even show you how to sink a ship on previous pictures, isn't that convincing enought? I really love when you said"WHen we decide to buy weapon, that means this weapon is Truly useful" if I understand you correctly the Brahmos is useless for now...isn't it?:P

It's even funny that you demand credit term in order to accept Brahmos, remember on how Vietnam has bankcrupted U.S.S.R :cry: by demanding so much credits...haha...

As for Indians, you guys better sell cury instead of Brahmos to Vietnam and to other neighbors of China, that it's the best invention you guys have created...as Robinhood pointed out that it's a useless weapon...and make sure you dont have any "made in China" components such 286 CPU...or resistors because China can set embargo any time on those products...:lol:

The answers will have when Chinese Carrier do provocation in EZZ of Vietnam.

And that capability does not necessarily result in a good effect.
A different issue. This is about your misunderstanding of 'capability' versus an effect, as in post #29.

The BrahMos missile's speed does not increase its capability,...

The weapon's speed is a contributor to its overall capability, how effective that is -- is a different issue.

But until we see they've actually done that, I'm going to wait out on that. We don't know if the Indians have the software to do that efficiently or whether they would have to send them to Russia to do it.
Regardless of how, it is easier to modify a cruise missile, as in adding features, than to do the same for a ballistic missile. A cruise missile is essentially a powered aircraft.

Then why do missiles need anti-jamming capabilities? Is it possible that the radar can interfere with the missile and possibly alter the acquired coordinates?
Now you are treading into more complex issues regarding EW. It depends on the attacker's altitude and the time when the attacker was detected. Missiles do not 'need' anti-jamming capabilities if their sensors are not under any assault, on the other hand, if the missile was detected long before it acquire any target information, then it will need to use any ECCM measures it may have. So to be on the safe side, most missiles are programmed to go 'active' on its ECCM anyway.

Speed alone increases the friction between the air and the missile, which can flare up its IR signature.
IR sensors are line-of-sight. For what we are talking about, the Brahmos' IR emission is greatest in the rear aspect and in this, speed does not matter.

Robinhood,can you tell me that the vietnamese force how to locate the chinese aircraft carrier formation?
How long will be the combat radius of shipboard aircraft ? Less than 300km?
If the target is away more than 150km ,the Yakhont or the BrahMos must fly high bcz the air resistance.
And the supersonic anti-ship missile is more detectable than the subsonic anti-ship missile bcz its infrared signature.
Why does the US Navy equip the supersonic anti-ship missile ?
1. we bought all kind of Radar from Russia-Ukraine to detect High and low object, so we can detect your Carrier quite easy.

2.Yakhont and Brahmos range offcialy is 290 km, but if Russia secretly help us to increase the range, so we can cover all of our EEZ (200nm = 390km ) with Yakhont and Brahmos.

3.we can manufacture Yakhont, so To damage your carrier, we just need to fire more Yakhont-Brahmos than your anti-missile quantity having in your ship. ex: if your ship have 300 anti-missile missile, so we will shoot 1000 Yakhont .That's it :)
Kiss_of_the_Dragon said:
Lol, what's the matter, Brahmos is not good enough for Vietnam? it's an uber, super duper creation of India, they're even show you how to sink a ship on previous pictures, isn't that convincing enought? I really love when you said"WHen we decide to buy weapon, that means this weapon is Truly useful" if I understand you correctly the Brahmos is useless for now...isn't it?

It's even funny that you demand credit term in order to accept Brahmos, remember on how Vietnam has bankcrupted U.S.S.R by demanding so much credits...haha...

As for Indians, you guys better sell cury instead of Brahmos to Vietnam and to other neighbors of China, that it's the best invention you guys have created...as Robinhood pointed out that it's a useless weapon...and make sure you dont have any "made in China" components such 286 CPU...or resistors because China can set embargo any time on those products...
Russia still allow VN to buy weapon on Credit now, bro :D

Russia still allow VN to buy weapon on Credit now, bro

Congratulation to Vietnam, I hope Russia not gonna change the name to...what the hell how i suppose to know.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom