What's new

Chinese carrier spotted by satellite.

american power is over exaggerated.
its economy is fragile and could collapse any moment due to its debt load.
they have a bond bubble currently going on.

america is going the same way as the soviets.
its empire is in dire straits.

once their economy collapses, their military power and technology power will dramatically fall off.
the collapse will happen with 10 years, america is not immune from the laws of economics.
its a ponzi scheme economy bassed on the dollar being the reserve currency.

american power is over exaggerated.
its economy is fragile and could collapse any moment due to its debt load.
they have a bond bubble currently going on.

america is going the same way as the soviets.
its empire is in dire straits.

once their economy collapses, their military power and technology power will dramatically fall off.
the collapse will happen with 10 years, america is not immune from the laws of economics.
its a ponzi scheme economy bassed on the dollar being the reserve currency.

I can see what happens afterwards, Chinese exports drops dramatically, millions of Chinese workers out of work. A revolution in the making in China. Possibly a civil war between anti-Communists and pro. Destruction of the Chinese economy and military power.

Possibly even start a war with Taiwan just to cause distraction with internal problems at home.

I can see what happens afterwards, Chinese exports drops dramatically, millions of Chinese workers out of work. A revolution in the making in China. Possibly a civil war between anti-Communists and pro. Destruction of the Chinese economy and military power.
Possibly even start a war with Taiwan just to cause distraction with internal problems at home.

Oldman1, I believe this is happening in USA, show you a mirror?
IMG_2515.JPG

the great thing about a command economy is there are alot of tools avaliable to the government to take care of excess production. research on macroeconomic planning and mathematical optimization never ended in 1979, after all.

With such political, economic and mathematical tools at our disposal, we can stave off any civil unrest for at least 10 years.

All command economies in the past suffered from underproduction. This will be the first time a command economy suffers overproduction, and that's not a problem. We can just de-employ people and pay them to sit on their *** and watch TV if necessary.

i'd love to see your government bus all the suburban workers to their offices though with soaring oil prices :lol:

How can one be sure that its the chinese carrier.
Anyway congrats to chinese for their carrier

According to the US Census Bureau ,today , 1 in 2 persons in America is already living at Poverty or Near Poverty levels .

That is a whopping 50% of the American population living a life of shambles , starvation , and utter desperation .

A revolution in the making in USA ? Possibly a civil war between haves, and the haves-not ?

Best one take care of his own house before he lectures thy neighbour ...

Census shows 1 in 2 people are poor or low-income - BusinessWeek

Census data: Half of U.S. poor or low income - CBS News

Who would want to sell /export goods to the yanks ? The Chinese must be blind IF they did not see this coming.......LOL

According to the US Census Bureau ,today , 1 in 2 persons in America is already living at Poverty or Near Poverty levels .

That is a whopping 50% of the American population living a life of shambles , starvation , and utter desperation .

A revolution in the making in USA ? Possibly a civil war between haves, and the haves-not ?

Best one take care of his own house before he lectures thy neighbour ...

Census shows 1 in 2 people are poor or low-income - BusinessWeek

Census data: Half of U.S. poor or low income - CBS News

Who would want to sell /export goods to the yanks ? The Chinese must be blind IF they did not see this coming.......LOL
:lol: You really believe that?

Monthly & Annual Retail Trade

U.S. Retail Sales November 2011: Holiday Shopping Boosts Retail Sales For Sixth Straight Month
Retail sales rose 0.2 percent in November, the Commerce Department said Tuesday. That was lower than October's gain, which was revised up to show a 0.6 percent increase.

Even so, more spending on retail goods shows the economy is continuing to grow steadily, if slowly.

The higher sales of furniture and autos suggested that consumers made more big purchases in November. So-called "core" sales, which exclude the volatile categories of autos, gasoline and building materials, rose for an 11th straight month.

Meanwhile, sales fell at gasoline stations and restaurants.

"People decided to go to the store and do their shopping rather than go to the restaurant," Jonathan Basile, an economist at Credit Suisse.

The report is the government's first read on monthly consumer spending, which accounts for 70 percent of economic activity.

A rebound in consumer spending helped revive the economy this summer after it slumped in the spring. Economists expect consumers have helped boost growth even further in the final three months of the year.
You would be better off being poor in the US than in most of the rest of the world, China included. :lol:

---------- Post added at 11:21 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:20 AM ----------

the great thing about a command economy is there are alot of tools avaliable to the government to take care of excess production. research on macroeconomic planning and mathematical optimization never ended in 1979, after all.

With such political, economic and mathematical tools at our disposal, we can stave off any civil unrest for at least 10 years.

All command economies in the past suffered from underproduction. This will be the first time a command economy suffers overproduction, and that's not a problem. We can just de-employ people and pay them to sit on their *** and watch TV if necessary.

i'd love to see your government bus all the suburban workers to their offices though with soaring oil prices :lol:
And if you really believe that will work, I hope ALL Chinese economists thinks like you do, China will crash soon enough.

How is Americans taking up more debt to buy Chinese products a good news.

A primary implosion of US economy is always going to be infinitely worse in America than it would be for secondary damage to Chinese economy.

:lol: You really believe that?

Monthly & Annual Retail Trade

U.S. Retail Sales November 2011: Holiday Shopping Boosts Retail Sales For Sixth Straight Month

You would be better off being poor in the US than in most of the rest of the world, China included. :lol:

---------- Post added at 11:21 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:20 AM ----------

And if you really believe that will work, I hope ALL Chinese economists thinks like you do, China will crash soon enough.

LOL china crash? heard that prediction for the last 30 years and for 30 years those predictions have been dead wrong.

go look at the US bond market, that is a bubble if ever i saw one.
when that pops, watch out.

Back
Top Bottom