What's new

Chinese can't 'see' McMahon line

The problem is we Indians consider India as our mother. And actually we are not of the type to offer our mother to some one else for peace and bilateral relationships as done by other nations.

However, South Tibet is not your mother. She is someone else's sister and daughter, specifically she is China's daughter. Now you've kidnapped and raped her.... that doesn't bode well..... :)

Sweet dreams!!! :woot:

However, South Tibet is not your mother. She is someone else's sister and daughter, specifically she is China's daughter. Now you've kidnapped and raped her.... that doesn't bode well..... :)

Sweet dreams!!! :woot:

When did she became so..... Check the history mate. And dont worry people of AP are very well Indians and part of Indian Army also and have also thwarted the attacks from any side towards the Indians federation. People choose their government and people rule. :bounce::chilli:

Simple as this, Bharat is ILLEGALLY occupying Chinese land.

No, it is China which is illegally occupying Tibet.

The Dalai Lama has himself stated that Arunachal Pradesh is not a part of Tibet but India. The Tibetan government in exile accepts this position. China has no business claiming anything.

Now if China does indeed have a problem with this, they are welcome to try and change it militarily. We shall see what happens.

However, South Tibet is not your mother. She is someone else's sister and daughter, specifically she is China's daughter. Now you've kidnapped and raped her.... that doesn't bode well.....

You CPC supporters never cease to amaze you. You think that identity is homogeneous - this would explain your suppression of Tibetans and minorities in China as seen in the recent riots. Identity is not a constant. It is not a monolith. Not in India at least.

You don't have to be of a certain skin colour/race/religion to be considered Indian. We the people of India - including the North east - accept this. Now perhaps if your society was a little more inclusive and accepting, you would have understood this. Unfortunately, everything i have said will go beyond your limited thinking.

Was the current border between India & China objected to by the Govt in Peking in 1947 ?

If not then a Govt which came to power later in 1949 ought not to object. It would be like BD raising a border issue with India post 1971 after Pk accepted the IB in 1947.

actually yes the then govenment in china never agreed to the treaty, they were there to hammer out a treaty with the british but disagreed and decided not to sign anything but after they left the british and tibet sign the treaty anyways. and as you know at the time civil was happening in china, we all know the CCP protests the treaty and the only other party in power at the time was the nationalist government and as you know they claim even more land than the CCP does including Mongolia, parts of Thailand, eastern Russia and others

actually yes the then govenment in china never agreed to the treaty, they were there to hammer out a treaty with the british but disagreed and decided not to sign anything but after they left the british and tibet sign the treaty anyways. and as you know at the time civil was happening in china, we all know the CCP protests the treaty and the only other party in power at the time was the nationalist government and as you know they claim even more land than the CCP does including Mongolia, parts of Thailand, eastern Russia and others

The Nationalist KMT party was CORRECT to claim territory rightfully belonging to China. Keep in mind that nearly ALL Chinese are of the same opinion, when you sleep at night! :lazy:

A mismatch here, the brits left India( 1947) before the KMT Govt was overthrown in China ( 1949) .

Why would Tibet wants South Tibet (AP) to be out of them and gave it to India? Makes no sense! What would they gained?

You ain't getting it. Do whatever you can, and we will see!
Newsflash: Its 2009 not 1962! ...

True.

And the gap between China and India is far lager than it was in 1962: China does not have famine now, but India is only slightly better than before; China has made a good relationship with Russia and USA, India still has land disputes with its neighbors as it had before; … you name it. And tell us which part India is better than China, now vs 47 years ago, so that India could have an upper hand now?

Good job for actually providing debatable source.

But you are fogetting that when Tibetian government threw all Chinese troops and officials, after the fall of Qing dynasty, and declaired independence in 1913.
The agriment was signed between Tibetian government and British government.The agreement refers to a map with the McMahon line drawn on it. After Beijing repudiated Simla, the British and Tibetan delegates attached a note denying China any privileges under the agreement and signed it as a bilateral accord. You are trying to argue that British appologized but you are forgetting that British are not in controll of India any more, it the Democratic republic of India. British appology does not mean a thing any more.

Buddy, please show us evidence that Tibet independence was/ is legal and was/is recognized internationally.

Even your very Indian government does not recognized that.

Yeah, I’d like to declare my land (yes, it is my land that I paid for) independence from USA. I’ll be president of Republic of whatever. Lol!

So stop joking, and start being sane! :bounce:

I don't know why we are arguing on this forum. Our arguments here changes nothing!

China will take back its land, through peaceful means or by force - whatever is necessary. Bharat will be helpless in stopping that from happening.

Like I said, I don't know why we are arguing on this forum. Our arguments here changes nothing!

Then how come the master surrendered to the slave in 1945?

Aren't you ashamed of your logic?

he clearly doesn't understand the fact that japan NEVER ruled over china like the British did over India, millions of chinese died but the nation fought on non-the-less

I don't know why we are arguing on this forum. Our arguments here changes nothing!

China will take back its land, through peaceful means or by force - whatever is necessary. Bharat will be helpless in stopping that from happening.

Like I said, I don't know why we are arguing on this forum. Our arguments here changes nothing!

Yups in the same way Pakistan took Kashmir from helpless Bharat.... right?

You need to realize India has leverage with the west on its side. Any conflict if it escalated to the level of war then this will open up gates of west in terms of military equipment against China.. West will not actively participate but will definitely open up their defense systems for India to use. And this would result in MAD. And with force India is not some other country who gives up his land just for the sake of bilateral relationship and to praise the powerful as done in past by our neighbors. Even without western help India is capable of havoc in China. And China will not be ready to pay such a price for the territory. So forget about force.

As far peace is concerned there are certain issues which can be seen in altogether in a different light.

Who care how you feel, when you don't want to debate with FACT !!

First of all the FACT was Japan surrendered to China, now you tell me

who won the war ?

Secondly the FACT was China kick your Indian a@s badly in 1962.

So start to debate with FACT not bullsh@t, if you want respect !!

:smitten::pakistan::china:

Back stabbing a friend and call it a *** kicking is a nice way of chinese friendship.the only wrong our politicians do is that we considered your country as our great friend.. well we all learn from mistakes and now its not 1962..If you want AP..I would say Why dont you try it??lets see who kicks whose *** now?? :devil: ... and also Japan didnt surrendered to China ..China got his *** kicked off all over main land and Its the US and allies help her from the Japanese :woot:

Back
Top Bottom