What's new

Chinese bulletproof mask

It does look too thin. Also looks as if it might deform on bullet impact.

It might still provide protection against bomb sharpnel and grenade fragments

The contours makes it look like westerners (!)

the bullet would impact with such force that even that mask wont help to ease the pain, though it probably would stop the bullet before it penetrates into the person's face.
but then wats the point of having this mask?
the mask might save ur life but it will put others' lives in danger!
remember the enemy would always want to injure you so you can become a burden on other soldiers!

These masks are junk. The Chinese will often stuff these masks with paper or cheap material to cut corners and sell cheap. Bullets go right through it. Don't trust me? Get one and find out..

If you want real proven face masks, go with the one Blue Defense sells.. They have a video right here:

youtube.com/user/bodyarmorvest#p/u/6/PKWzQBQsxKk]YouTube

and the mask they test is right here:

bluedefense.com/ballistic-face-masks/ballistic-face-mask-threat-level-3a.html

False flag?

I saw the taiwanese soldiers wearing such kind of masks in a picture.... but i doubt if they provide any real protection frm bullets!

Maybe to some minor extend.

False flag?

Unlikely, Pakistan flag default remember? This is likely commercial spam. They found this website via a search for bullproof mask, and are endorsing their product.

I have no idea who in the civilian world would buy bullet proof masks but they seem to be selling it.

*on topic, I don't think the mask is meant to be bulletproof. This looks like an airsoft accessory being trumped up by typical fanboy distortions.

20100418_abe8f6ff83d11a54ceb2rpux5GfOEVWv.jpg

PLA does not use these assault rifles.

Back
Top Bottom