What's new

Chinese buildings on Indian land - Video of infrastructure in Ladakh

... The 'Brave Chinese' came with 7X more soldiers, compared to the small, unarmed Indian contingent patrolling an area they have been for years. ...

Is it China's fault that Indian soldiers were sent to battle wearing bangles?

Any reason why India did not dare send in armed reinforcements to take revenge?

The conflict started on 5 May 2020 and Indian pummelled to death on 15 June 2020. Did Indian military not have enough time to prepare for the battle?

Indian troll BOTS want the world to believe their Indian government PROPAGANDA .

I'm curious, wumao, if you all get access to the same repository of propaganda tweets to push out.

SO - yeah, that's a US congressional hearing it seems- BUT tell me again what does that have to do with your VERY OWN government hiding your soldier's deaths or that you are stuck in a Doklam 2.0 situation?

As the Chinese take images in some wilderness, apply PLA propaganda, you need to but ask but one simple question.

What has changed in the real world? Nothing.

As days go by, this is China's DOKLAM 2.0. same embarrassment for them.
  • No large network of wumao's , friends, and family pushing obscure videos, articles, gifs, OR threats from the CCP, Global Times, or Chinese analysts on twitter (a banned platform in China), has changed the perception of China about this conflict or others
    • 99% of the world, outside of China, still find them untrustful and the aggressor, and 100% of those that matter find it too. There has been a zero change to the narrative in China's favor in the real world.
  • Indians have neutralized the Chinese position by taking the peaks. Evident by the incessant threats and demands of the CCP, their foreign office, Globaltimes, and demands in every flag-meeting asking the Indians to withdraw.
  • This was Brave Chinese who brought 7X more soldiers, compared to small, unarmed Indian contingent patrolling an area they have been for years.
    • The Brave Chinese came with Bats with nails embedded, with rods, swords, and other sharp objects to ambush small contingent of unarmed soldiers. Even so, needed to hide the deaths of their soldiers
Bottom line: China is in a Dolkum quagmire again.
Again - producing tweets by some Indian fanboys is not the same as your very own Chinese government refusing to acknowledge the sacrifices of your dead soldiers. That's just the facts. Producing tweets by their fanboys won't change the reality on the ground today.

I keep repeating my question of what has changed because that's the only truth that matters. I keep asking the same question and your answer is more propaganda, wumao.

Propaganda is good for the echo chamber but the reality is India has the peaks, you've been neutralized in your positions and the wolf warrior is stuck in a Doklum like quagmire again!
What you will never understand is while that is some person, an obscure citizen spinning tall tales. It is greatly different when your very own government refuses to acknowledge the death of their own soldiers and spins tall tales. You will never get the greater shame of your very own government hiding a soldier's sacrifice because they consider it an embarrassment.

The 'Brave Chinese' came with 7X more soldiers, compared to the small, unarmed Indian contingent patrolling an area they have been for years.

The 'Brave Chinese' came with Bats with nails embedded, with rods, swords, and other sharp objects to ambush a small contingent of unarmed soldiers. Even so, needed to hide the deaths of their soldiers

Bottom line: China is in a Dolkum quagmire again.
Agreements, signed in 1996, states that neither side should use guns or explosives within 2 km of Line of Actual Control. So if Chinese are using bats with nails embedded, with rods, swords, and other sharp objects, they are not breaking any agreement. These soldiers have the right to use these weapons to push the enemies back to their own positions.

Why there should be an official acknowledgment to a fake news?

Why Chinese Government should respond to your fake gibberish?

If you have proof other than statements and fake lists, then bring them on media.

How many Chinese have your IA imprisoned? Show pictures and video clips?

How many Chinese have your IA killed? Show some pictures and video clips.

You are claiming that IA captured peaks inside China, show us satellite images and photographs.

We are in 2020, now every war claim can be verified with video clips, satellite images and snap shots.

Obviously you and your Hindutva gentry will only say lies to hide your shame.

Just writing gibberish is a waste of time, isn't it? Or are you habitual to do such writing? If so please do not waste PDF resource, write it in your word pad :azn:

Is it China's fault that Indian soldiers were sent to battle wearing bangles?

Any reason why India did not dare send in armed reinforcements to take revenge?

The conflict started on 5 May 2020, and Indian pummelled to death on 15 June 2020. Did Indian military not have enough time to prepare for the battle?

• Sending soldiers unarmed was an agreement between the countries. Keeping a patrol to a minimum of 20 men only was also an agreement between both countries.
  • Post-Doklum, the Chinese had prepared to save face by attacking India again elsewhere. They formulated a plan to get revenge by surreptitiously attacking in Indian patrolling areas. They knew they would face an unarmed and small contingent.
  • That specific area was patrolled by India for years, with zero to rare Chinese interference over the years.
  • Non-violent pushing and shoving have happened before, but the clashes' violent part took place over two days. The first day China ambushed, unarmed soldiers with 7X strength (140+soldiers)
  • The second day was when the Chinese suffered their casualties and deaths when the Indians came prepared with sharp objects and rods.
It is Inda's fault to agree to zero weapons knowing China's reputation. I know our military leaders would never agree to anything as such.

Agreements, signed in 1996, states that neither side should use guns or explosives within 2 km of Line of Actual Control. So if Chinese are using bats with nails embedded, with rods, swords, and other sharp objects, they are not breaking any agreement. These soldiers have the right to use these weapons to push the enemies back to their own positions.

Why there should be an official acknowledgment to a fake news?

Why Chinese Government should respond to your fake gibberish?

If you have proof other than statements and fake lists, then bring them on media.

How many Chinese have your IA imprisoned? Show pictures and video clips?

How many Chinese have your IA killed? Show some pictures and video clips.

You are claiming that IA captured peaks inside China, show us satellite images and photographs.

We are in 2020, now every war claim can be verified with video clips, satellite images and snap shots.

Obviously you and your Hindutva gentry will only say lies to hide your shame.

Just writing gibberish is a waste of time, isn't it? Or are you habitual to do such writing? If so please do not waste PDF resource, write it in your word pad :azn:

There is no such agreement to use any weaponry, as observed several times in the many videos of the pushing and shoving and unrolling banners with messages. This was deliberate and agreed to by both parties, to avoid any violence.

I'm not asking the Chinese government (CCP) to respond to me, period.

Images are everywhere. If you've been unaware, google it. The Chinese repeatedly threatening through mouthpieces, asking the Indian army to back off, withdraw from those recent peaks, prove its effectiveness. I have not claimed Indians captured peaks inside China. Indians have captured peaks overlooking Chinese positions near their LAC

I'm not Indian. I'm an American who 100% supports India since they are a declared ally and member of the Quad. You should not find it surprising that many Americans tend to support our allies. I do have many friends in the Intel community, so at times I get some insight, nothing earth-shattering.

if want to talk about gibberish, this thread is started on basis of a youtube video. Albeit I don't understand the language and did not view it- the source looks as some local Tv channel

Ultimately, you don't like what I post, put me on ignore. I'll do you a favor and put you on mine right now to avoid any future interactions. You will notice I don't banter with Pakistani's much or involve myself in India-Pakistan daily, by the minute arguments- I stick to China-related topics 99% of the time. 👍 :wave:

Last edited:
There is no such agreement to use any weaponry, as observed several times in the many videos of the pushing and shoving and unrolling banners with messages. This was deliberate and agreed to by both parties, to avoid any violence.

Images are everywhere. If you've been unaware, google it. The Chinese repeatedly threatening through mouthpieces, asking the Indian army to back off, withdraw from those recent peaks, prove its effectiveness. I have not claimed Indians captured peaks inside China. Indians have captured peaks overlooking Chinese positions near their LAC

India signed three border agreements- 1993, 1996, 2013- in order to maintain peace at Line of Actual Control. One of these agreements, signed in 1996, states that neither side should use guns or explosives within 2 km of Line of Actual Control.

So use of bats with nails embedded, with rods, swords, and other sharp objects cannot be considered as breaking any agreement. Chinese soldiers have the right to use these weapons to push the IA soldiers back to their own positions. Soldiers use brute force to get the mission completed. I am sure you are aware that American soldiers were doing the same but with high tech weapons against ill equipped Talibans.

Somewhere in this thread you also claimed 140+ Chinese soldiers ambushed a very small team of unarmed Indian soldiers. I will be obliged if you post the link of video clip or snap shot showing this incident and the succeeding incident on the second day. If not then, I will considered it as a false statement.

With reference to assertion about huge number of Chinese casualties or Chinese PoWs, again I asked for evidence like some video clips or snap shorts showing bodies or glimpse (footage) of Indian offensive operation, or interview with some Chinese PoWs. If these do not exist, then do not claim it or support such claim because these are all false claim.

Whatever Chinese claiming are in fact the ground realities. Chinese occupied territories inside Indian occupied Ladakh.

"China is in no mood to vacate the Indian territories it has newly occupied and restore the status quo ante May 5. India also does not want to resort to force to drive out the Chinese because it will mean a local war that may well spin out of control and become a full-fledged India-China war."
__National Herald 11 Sep 2020.
https://www.nationalheraldindia.com...ladakh-india-must-be-prepared-for-a-long-haul

if want to talk about gibberish, this thread is started on basis of a youtube video. Albeit I don't understand the language and did not view it- the source looks as some local Tv channel

Ultimately, you don't like what I post, put me on ignore. I'll do you a favor and put you on mine right now to avoid any future interactions. You will notice I don't banter with Pakistani's much or involve myself in India-Pakistan daily, by the minute arguments- I stick to China-related topics 99% of the time.

I think you misunderstood my post, I never stated that I dislike your point of view, I respect it vert much. You have every right to support India and criticize China or Pakistan, however I may or may not have to agree your assertion.

When I stated gibberish, I meant that you posted three to four posts in this thread with the same or similar content, and same contents were posted on other threads related to same or similar topic of discussion.

Last edited:
Indian troll bots are the best spreading PROPAGANDA to other DELUSIONAL INDIANS

Some small benefit of doubt in favour of the Indian regime loyal militants, who would make these reports of singlehandedly defeating millions of Chinese before they woke up as prisoners in Chinese camps. They could have really imagined that after most of them seem to have hit their heads on Chinese ground.

Judging by how he looks, I don't think he can even pick up a 30 pound dumbbell, let alone throw 150 pound + soldiers over cliffs :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:. One hit from a Chinese club is more than enough to knock the lights out of this guy.

He likely to be one of those who cannot get over a 6 foot wall. :enjoy:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom