What's new

Chinese buildings on Indian land - Video of infrastructure in Ladakh

graphican

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
"Neither someone has invaded India, nor is in the occupation of Indian territory." - Narendra Modi.

1601735859733.png

As the Chinese take images in some wilderness, apply PLA propaganda, you need to but ask but one simple question.

What has changed in the real world? Nothing.

As days go by, this is China's DOKLAM 2.0. same embarrassment for them.
  • No large network of wumao's , friends, and family pushing obscure videos, articles, gifs, OR threats from the CCP, Global Times, or Chinese analysts on twitter (a banned platform in China), has changed the perception of China about this conflict or others
    • 99% of the world, outside of China, still find them untrustful and the aggressor, and 100% of those that matter find it too. There has been a zero change to the narrative in China's favor in the real world.
  • Indians have neutralized the Chinese position by taking the peaks. Evident by the incessant threats and demands of the CCP, their foreign office, Globaltimes, and demands in every flag-meeting asking the Indians to withdraw.
  • This was Brave Chinese who brought 7X more soldiers, compared to small, unarmed Indian contingent patrolling an area they have been for years.
    • The Brave Chinese came with Bats with nails embedded, with rods, swords, and other sharp objects to ambush small contingent of unarmed soldiers. Even so, needed to hide the deaths of their soldiers
Bottom line: China is in a Dolkum quagmire again.

Last edited:
Indian troll bots are the best spreading PROPAGANDA to other DELUSIONAL INDIANS

What you will never understand is while that is some person, an obscure citizen spinning tall tales. It is greatly different when your very own government refuses to acknowledge the death of their own soldiers and spins tall tales. You will never get the greater shame of your very own government hiding a soldier's sacrifice because they consider it an embarrassment.

The 'Brave Chinese' came with 7X more soldiers, compared to the small, unarmed Indian contingent patrolling an area they have been for years.

The 'Brave Chinese' came with Bats with nails embedded, with rods, swords, and other sharp objects to ambush a small contingent of unarmed soldiers. Even so, needed to hide the deaths of their soldiers

Bottom line: China is in a Dolkum quagmire again.

Last edited:
What you will never understand is while that is some person, an obscure citizen spinning tall tales. It is greatly different when your very own government refuses to acknowledge the death of their own soldiers and spins tall tales. You will never get the greater shame of your very own government hiding a soldier's sacrifice because they consider it an embarrassment.

The 'Brave Chinese' came brought 7X more soldiers, compared to the small, unarmed Indian contingent patrolling an area they have been for years.

The 'Brave Chinese' came with Bats with nails embedded, with rods, swords, and other sharp objects to ambush a small contingent of unarmed soldiers. Even so, needed to hide the deaths of their soldiers
Indian troll BOT repeating the message again. Please continue to spread your BOLLYWOOD propaganda to your fellow DELUSIONAL INDIANS because their HEARTS are broken.

TIM20200619221608.jpg

Indian troll bots are the best spreading PROPAGANDA to other DELUSIONAL INDIANS
So IA is out of ammunitions. Their soldiers are fighting with their bare hands.

Due to severe winter and absence of adequate food and proper gears, poor Indian soldiers are throwing themselves over the ridge out of frustration or is it because fear.

It is very unfortunate situation for Sikh soldiers, that they are deployed in very hard area without adequate supplies.
And Hindutva gentry is enjoying the warm beds.

A young Sikh boy died and look at the Indian fake propaganda. Giving him a citation as if he was some sort of Hollywood super hero fighting with bare hands that too with Chinese, who are well trained in martial arts and know how to use both hands and feet to subvert the opponent.

It is high time for Sikhs to realize the Hindutva regime is bad news for them as well.

Indian troll BOT repeating the message again. Please continue to spread your BOLLYWOOD propaganda to your fellow DELUSIONAL INDIANS because their HEARTS are broken.

View attachment 675908

Again - producing tweets by some Indian fanboys is not the same as your very own Chinese government refusing to acknowledge the sacrifices of your dead soldiers. That's just the facts. Producing tweets by their fanboys won't change the reality on the ground today.

I keep repeating my question of what has changed because that's the only truth that matters. I keep asking the same question and your answer is more propaganda, wumao.

Propaganda is good for the echo chamber but the reality is India has the peaks, you've been neutralized in your positions and the wolf warrior is stuck in a Doklum like quagmire again!

Again - producing tweets by some Indian fanboys is not the same as your very own Chinese government refusing to acknowledge the sacrifices of your dead soldiers. That's just the facts. Producing tweets by their fanboys won't change the reality on the ground today.

I keep repeating my question of what has changed because that's the only truth that matters. I keep asking the same question and your answer is more propaganda, wumao.

Propaganda is good for the echo chamber but the reality is India has the peaks, you've been neutralized in your positions and the wolf warrior is stuck in a Doklum like quagmire again!

Indian troll BOTS want the world to believe their Indian government PROPAGANDA .

BUT delusional Indian believe that he carried 4 Chinese soldiers with his bare hands and threw them over the cliff.
Exactly ... I can assure you this guy could hardly even carry a two year old kid without dislocating his shoulder :omghaha: :omghaha: :omghaha:. I guess the Indians were wacked so hard in the head by Chinese bats and clubs that they have resorted to such hallucinations.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom