What's new

Chinese build secret nuclear submarine base

When people share News about India, Indians here quickly label it as "anti-India" but it is ok for Indians to finger other countries namely - Pakistan and China.

Please post some thing sensible ..... whats anti -China in this article
Chinese build secret nuclear submarine base :hitwall::hitwall:

Secret submarine base....what are they smoking?

that is Sanya-based Yulin Navy Base. One of largest PLAN base in China, home to south china sea fleet, ten mins walk to china's most beautiful beach - Yalong bay, and besieged by dozens of hotels. how comes that is a secret

The base is threat to every power which has interest in that region. Also it is near to mallaca straits from where most of the oil traffic passes.

Can you please throw some more light on it....I am not able to comprehend how is this base close to Mallaca Straits???

Secret submarine base....what are they smoking?

that is Sanya-based Yulin Navy Base. One of largest PLAN base in China, home to south china sea fleet, ten mins walk to china's most beautiful beach - Yalong bay, and besieged by dozens of hotels. how comes that is a secret

I know.

If the Submarine base was so secret, then how would the world know about it ? LOL.

Satellite imaging u can see anything nothing will be secret for very long.

lol... back in 2005 when I was visiting sanya even the local guide told me there's an underground submarine base, what a big secret.

Satellite imaging u can see anything nothing will be secret for very long.

You see, if China wanted things to be secret then even Satellites would not be able to detect them. In order words, China wanted the world to know about it.

Alhamdolillah chinese brotherz are making example for PN.Now its time for PN to follow the footsteps of Chinese brotherz and build not one secret submarime base but multi bases.
This is our most essential need for now and in future.
Goodluck Chinese brotherz and PN
:china::pakistan::pdf:

Alhamdolillah chinese brotherz are making example for PN.Now its time for PN to follow the footsteps of Chinese brotherz and build not one secret submarime base but multi bases.
This is our most essential need for now and in future.
Goodluck Chinese brotherz and PN
:china::pakistan::pdf:

Exactly. Pakistan should build many many Submarines and Submarine base to keep Indian threat at bay.

Exactly. Pakistan should build many many Submarines and Submarine base to keep Indian threat at bay.

Are you Serious?? Has Pakistan Plans To build a diesel submarines at least??? To keep India at BAY?:lol:

That submarine base is no secret at all, it was known long time ago even before it was completed. Is should be termed a protected submarine base dug into a mountain, much like the Swedish naval base dug in mountain cave.

Western report used the word "secret" so that is sound more menancing, like it is a big threat. In fact I think it is constructed as defence against attack, beside its defensive nature, what advantage does a cave have in threatening others?

As far as I am concerned, China is building this base in its own territory, so what is the fuss about it, China can build whatever it wants in its own territory.

Whether it is deliberate to make it secret or not, military strategic is supposed to be secretive for national security purposes and this is common sense, do other countries announce what weapon they are inventing or disclose their military strategies, figures and everything openly?

China is an under equipped country and is vulnerable to attacks by its vastness and large population. there is nothing wrong to bring the military up to the level china can properly defend itself. china accounts for 20% of the world's population and its military expenditure is only 5% of the world. whereas america, 75% less people than china accounts for 40% of the globe's total military expenditure isn't it disproportionate?

Back
Top Bottom