What's new

Chinese bricks failed vikramaditya

As I said arrogance blinds the most Confucius like of minds , comrade :china: , think before you speak

We are the most humble but it is your choice to interpret us as arrogant. But sure, we are confident in what we have been doing by and large so far!

Well said pal, Indians need to come back to earth, you just don't go around blaming others for your and partner own failure by directing a so-called "Chinese made BRICKS episodes" otherwise you might up being an international laughing stock and making people to think twice of doing business with, in India.
Check out your pathetic FDI record, it clearly speak for itself
gWqrW.jpg

Its just a shame, my hometown HK got more FDI than the up coming super power:lol:

We guys don't want to replace Laughing Stock position held by China.. Open you eyes dude even having so much FDI, Super POWDER China can not make quality bricks..

We guys don't want to replace Laughing Stock position held by China.. Open you eyes dude even having so much FDI, Super POWDER China can not make quality bricks..

Thanks for appreciating my efforts.. BTW super POWDER China can not produce quality bricks:pop:

Abrakadabra

keep going there are still more than 990 chants to go! you are making this boring topic a lot funnier!

and you have to say it all over again because abracadabra has to be said at the end the 1000 th! poor cheerleader!

Alright, i surrender, you won, you Indians made the best quality bricks on the planet, let the truth be told, OK?
Bricks for Bread and Milk | Foreign Policy
kudos to Indians :lol:
Next, Chinese made screws and bolts are responsible for the water leaking of Indian's aircraft-carrier

very interesting, pls look over the 4th page of the thread, itaskol you are really really a prophet,

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/indian...ed-again-power-paralyzed-4.html#ixzz27BfzLVPL
http://www.defence.pk/forums/indian...-carrier-delayed-again-power-paralyzed-4.html

you said this 6 days ago, 16.09.2012
let me tell you what will happen. russia will declare that it is india fault for not to use asbestos.so india must pay everything for repairing.

and india media will announce that the "firebrick" are made in china.......

Alright, i surrender, you won, you Indians made the best quality bricks on the planet, let the truth be told, OK?
Bricks for Bread and Milk | Foreign Policy
kudos to Indians :lol:
Next, Chinese made screws and bolts are responsible for the water leaking of Indian's aircraft-carrier

Photos depict life of Chinese brick kiln workers and their children

2300_10.jpg

There is an old saying; "Cheat me once, shame on u. Cheat me twice, shame on me".

Indeed, indians have just proved themselves to be the born bozos and suckers by letting the russians xxxx them again. LOLOL...

I agree on this.

Congrats to Chinese brick makers!!! Well done for sabotaging that Indian POS flat top.

We salute you.

Chinese Brick Makers = But Sir,:undecided:............ this is our best quality bricks, which are approved by our Masters. And we have been building these bricks for years Sir!!

Why not steal some bricks and learn how to make it before flooding world markets with cheap bricks.?

For the Chinese, this story is TOO FUNNY either way. Win-Win. I love it. This will cost Indian hundreds of millions of $. Good news

nope russia buys it from china... its between u and them...

we have already paid, but AC was delayed because Russia made a mistake of buying some cheap quality stuff ( BIG in chinese standards).

very interesting, pls look over the 4th page of the thread, itaskol you are really really a prophet,

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/indian...ed-again-power-paralyzed-4.html#ixzz27BfzLVPL
http://www.defence.pk/forums/indian...-carrier-delayed-again-power-paralyzed-4.html

you said this 6 days ago, 16.09.2012

Actually it is not that difficult to predict correctly how the indians will behave or act if you know their behaviour and culture well enough i.e. blaming others for their own flaws.

Yeah, most of them have these type of typical behaviours and thus, they are so predictable. LOLOL...

Why not steal some bricks and learn how to make it before flooding world markets with cheap bricks.?

INdians too cheap to buy special "Aircraft Carrier Bricks". Ahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

nope russia buys it from china... its between u and them...

we have already paid, but AC was delayed because Russia made a mistake of buying some cheap quality stuff ( BIG in chinese standards).

Russians already demanding more money. You don't pay, Russians keep carrier. Indians out $3 Billion and get Nothing. Stupid Indians.

Photos depict life of Chinese brick kiln workers and their children

2300_10.jpg

Chinese Brick Makers = But Sir,:undecided:............ this is our best quality bricks, which are approved by our Masters. And we have been building these bricks for years Sir!!

why dont you join your comrade deep.ocean's counting. that is sure more contributory than trashing the thread from its descending into boredom.

We have been making refractory bricks since porcelain and ceramics were invented in ancient China!

Back
Top Bottom