What's new

Chinese being Chinese again....

Yet somehow the Chinese managed to be bigoted to their own race just because they're Israeli.

If you want to insult me call me Chinese because no other race is more lower than them.

No I'm just pointing out the huge military stockpiling in the region coinciding with Chinese military aggression.

You killed 20 Indian and your government doesn't even apologize for it.
No one is lower than you scum, you support Japanese militarist PM Abe and war criminals causes. You also support Indian aggression and invasion of Chinese territories. Why would Chinese gov apologize for killing 20 Indian soldiers that invaded China and attacked Chinese soldiers ? They deserve the fate. What are a retard you are to make such stupid statement and demand on Chinese gov.

loL, Why you keep avoiding to reveal what "superior race" are you from? too shameful of your own race?

I identify as a frog of course...
PngItem_7022940.png

Why do you care?

Also topical:

Attachments

• PngItem_7022940.png
    PngItem_7022940.png
    194 KB · Views: 13
No one is lower than you scum, you support Japanese militarist PM Abe and war criminals causes. You also support Indian aggression and invasion of Chinese territories. Why would Chinese gov apologize for killing 20 Indian soldiers that invaded China and attacked Chinese soldiers ? They deserve the fate. What are a retard you are to make such stupid statement and demand on Chinese gov.
It's because you acted like this and that you don't see this type of behavior as wrong is quite telling of Chinese society.

If the reverse happened and Japanese school children cheering Xi's death, starts claiming Chinese and their neighbors territory ala 11 dash line, murdering Chinese troops at the border by the dozens and your next door threatening to nuke you then you maybe will finally starts to get where I'm coming from. And why people starts buying weapons all of a sudden.

A family of war criminals

微信图片_20231009020847.png

微信图片_20231009021351.png

Mr. Abe’s visit to Yasukuni, where 14 Class A war criminals
main-qimg-b9fcca12b6a303125655c5320e62d58d.jpg

91fGvI4aQaL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

I wonder if Germany set up a shrine for Adolf Hitler and German leaders regularly go there to worship him, what other European countries would respond..

It's because you acted like this and that you don't see this type of behavior as wrong is quite telling of Chinese society.

If the reverse happened and Japanese school children cheering Xi's death, starts claiming Chinese and their neighbors territory ala 11 dash line, murdering Chinese troops at the border by the dozens and your next door threatening to nuke you then you maybe will finally starts to get where I'm coming from. And why people starts buying weapons all of a sudden.
Talk to me when your US denuke and demilitarize, and China will then do the same. As Abe, he is a scum that advocated the revival of Japanese militarism, supported and worshipped WW II war criminals and led Japan and the West to be the sworn enemy of China, his death is rightfully celebrated in China and Asia. Also, what's wrong for Chinese soldiers in self defense to kill Indian invaders and aggressors ? So, what is your fk problem with all that ? Moron, don't talk to me nonsense.

Talk to me when your US denuke and demilitarize, and China will then do the same. As Abe, he is a scum that advocated the revival of Japanese militarism, supported and worshipped WW II war criminals and led Japan and the West to be the sworn enemy of China, his death is rightfully celebrated in China and Asia,. So, what is your fk problem with that ? Moron, don't talk to me nonsense.

I was talking about North Korea. But nice to see that you admit that China have no problem threatening to nuke someone.

Abe is right. China made him right. Japanese militarism is actually needed to protect the indo-pacific from the Chinese threat.

In my point of view Xi is the scum. For the same reason you just pointed out.

I was talking about North Korea. But nice to see that you admit that China have no problem threatening to nuke someone.

Abe is right. China made him right. Japanese militarism is actually needed to protect the indo-pacific from the Chinese threat.

In my point of view Xi is the scum. For the same reason you just pointed out.
You are the lowest scum, siding with war criminals.

If you want to insult me please call me Chinese. There's nothing lower than that I assure you.
You are too dumb and too low scum to be Chinese, calling you such would be an insult to all Chinese, fool. The only role fits you is a despicable fake Yankee, a green frog Japanese slave in the well.

Last edited:
Yet somehow the Chinese managed to be bigoted to their own race just because they're Israeli.

If you want to insult me call me Chinese because no other race is more lower than them.

No I'm just pointing out the huge military stockpiling in the region coinciding with Chinese military aggression.

You killed 20 Indian and your government doesn't even apologize for it.
China was just helping small neighbor who got bullied by India. Bully go what he deserved.

Attachments

• Indian-soldiers1633884465-0.png
    Indian-soldiers1633884465-0.png
    892.8 KB · Views: 15

Back
Top Bottom