What's new

Chinese being Chinese again....

Nobody likes China in asia.
If by nobody you mean yourself, then your statement would be true.

You just proved him right.

China is militarized to the point that neighboring countries sees China as a threat. If even Indonesia sees China as a threat that means it serious.

This is why Chinese are universally hated in the region. The moment Xi died don't complaint when Japanese makes fun of him.
That's just a joke. China barely spends 1.6% of its GDP on defense, compared to 3.5% of United States. Next time be less retarded.

Nobody likes China in asia.

You just proved him right.

China is militarized to the point that neighboring countries sees China as a threat. If even Indonesia sees China as a threat that means it serious.

This is why Chinese are universally hated in the region. The moment Xi died don't complaint when Japanese makes fun of him.
Yet many of those countries are making economic and military deals with China. Retard much? Really looks like the Indonesian government forgot to genocide your family in 1965 lol.

I have written it before somewhere. I don't know why Grease Balls and Copy cats fighting so much, they can't realise the obvious. They are so alike, I employ both on my sweat shop , both good and cheap labour. Both have been dying of hunger for millenia and toiled with primitive tools on the fields. Both have greatly benefited from the European inventions , so now instead of toiling in the field, they work in factory and I buy the fruits of their hard labour cheaply. Grease Balls are under the thumb of Brahman , Chines are under the member of the Central Committee, basically the same thing. Both dream to be one day a big boss in the world, so many things they can convey. I personally would love to take the part in fascinating Central Committee debates about building the new toilets in Manchuria. Both islamophobs and suffer of small dick complex. Why fight, you should follow my example, I united the workers in my sweat shoop. Hence it is very efficient, Indians clean the toilets and food hall , Chines are carrying a bales of cotton and load it onto the lorries. I am greatfull to both, China and India. They produce hard working and obedient labour, I am using the western inventions to harness that great potential. We are one big happy family. Totally in harmony, I enjoy the benefits of my thinking and cheap produce and Grease Balls and Indians get the money to send back home.
I am an example how world can be harmonious when we all get together
Yours faithfully The Owner of Sweat Shop

I have written it before somewhere. I don't know why Grease Balls and Copy cats fighting so much, they can't realise the obvious. They are so alike, I employ both on my sweat shop , both good and cheap labour. Both have been dying of hunger for millenia and toiled with primitive tools on the fields. Both have greatly benefited from the European inventions , so now instead of toiling in the field, they work in factory and I buy the fruits of their hard labour cheaply. Grease Balls are under the thumb of Brahman , Chines are under the member of the Central Committee, basically the same thing. Both dream to be one day a big boss in the world, so many things they can convey. I personally would love to take the part in fascinating Central Committee debates about building the new toilets in Manchuria. Both islamophobs and suffer of small dick complex. Why fight, you should follow my example, I united the workers in my sweat shoop. Hence it is very efficient, Indians clean the toilets and food hall , Chines are carrying a bales of cotton and load it onto the lorries. I am greatfull to both, China and India. They produce hard working and obedient labour, I am using the western inventions to harness that great potential. We are one big happy family. Totally in harmony, I enjoy the benefits of my thinking and cheap produce and Grease Balls and Indians get the money to send back home.
I am an example how world can be harmonious when we all get together
Yours faithfully The Owner of Sweat Shop
LOl, you teeny tiny brits are doomed

"I'm telling you, in Britain we are doomed, we are doomed."

LOl, you teeny tiny brits are doomed

"I'm telling you, in Britain we are doomed, we are doomed."
Whatever happens and we don't know the future, you will still have a small dick and be angry short guy. I can tell you this much till that unknown future happens, I will wear my Lanvin suit, I didn't check but I doubt it was made in the sweat shop, I will were my golden Cartier watch , visit few places , give bakshish to the people who look like you. Then life ends, it does to all of us. To believe or not believe in something it doesn't matter in this case ,so I will die while doing so many various things without complexes , without prostituting myself for the mercy of some faceless grey God like word magus. I will die knowing Britain ruled the things. You will die hoping for something which is not so relevant among the grey mass of your people. Meaningless life completely, but hey you don't need to break your head about it at least you should know it was meant to be.
I suggest you to take me as an example of trolling , so far you are so tedious repeatative and unimaginative. On other hand, maybe it is the usual characteristic of your lot.

Whatever happens and we don't know the future, you will still have a small dick and be angry short guy. I can tell you this much till that unknown future happens, I will wear my Lanvin suit, I didn't check but I doubt it was made in the sweat shop, I will were my golden Cartier watch , visit few places , give bakshish to the people who look like you. Then life ends, it does to all of us. To believe or not believe in something it doesn't matter in this case ,so I will die while doing so many various things without complexes , without prostituting myself for the mercy of some faceless grey God like word magus. I will die knowing Britain ruled the things. You will die hoping for something which is not so relevant among the grey mass of your people. Meaningless life completely, but hey you don't need to break your head about it at least you should know it was meant to be.
I suggest you to take me as an example of trolling , so far you are so tedious repeatative and unimaginative. On other hand, maybe it is the usual characteristic of your lot.
you teeny tiny brits are doomed:smitten::smitten:

you teeny tiny brits are doomed:smitten::smitten:
This " brilliant " expose truly confirms that Chinaes and Indians are brothers from 2 mothers.
On the serious note , when I go to China next summer, I will have plenty of luggage. I am hoping that some of you guys will help me take to the marvellous Chinese train. I don't need to give you a bakshish , I know you will be awarded by your government. That's the only difference between you and Indians. Your government takes care of you Indian government only f... panjjeets. The rest is the same.
So buddy till my dooms day come, you have a job to do, Bring your best gloves , I demand the best service

This " brilliant " expose truly confirms that Chinaes and Indians are brothers from 2 mothers.
On the serious note , when I go to China next summer, I will have plenty of luggage. I am hoping that some of you guys will help me take to the marvellous Chinese train. I don't need to give you a bakshish , I know you will be awarded by your government. That's the only difference between you and Indians. Your government takes care of you Indian government only f... panjjeets. The rest is the same.
So buddy till my dooms day come, you have a job to do, Bring your best gloves , I demand the best service
You fcking tiny british moron, go back to your gloomy shithole island

Hahaha I am already there but in the case I need to live , I don't need to ask mummy state to let me go
You moronic little brit, it's just a dog of US, you enjoy being a dog.

_20231009223640-png.959755

You moronic little brit, it's just a dog of US, you enjoy being a dog.

_20231009223640-png.959755
Shall post a photo of my Louise vuoitton bag , made in China?
You see us " little brits" are good at rugby but big Chinese are good at table tennis

If by nobody you mean yourself, then your statement would be true.

That's just a joke. China barely spends 1.6% of its GDP on defense, compared to 3.5% of United States. Next time be less retarded.
You're not counting internal defense like the police, security techs and other expenditure. The chinese spends more on repressing their pops than they do dealing with external threat. Added up Chinese defense spending could be 3-4%.

And the chinese doesn't even do anything with its military.

Yet many of those countries are making economic and military deals with China. Retard much? Really looks like the Indonesian government forgot to genocide your family in 1965 lol.
Economic yes, military no. Singapore takes your money but they don't buy chinese made craps. Even Indonesia or Vietnam don't buy chinese made weapons.

Last edited:
You're not counting internal defense like the police, security techs and other expenditure. The chinese spends more on repressing their pops than they do dealing with external threat. Added up Chinese defense spending could be 3-4%.

And the chinese doesn't even do anything with its military.
That's a even more retarded assertion. Why don't you include FBI, CIA, NSA, DEA and all local law enforcement agencies' budget into Americunt defense budget too going by your retarded logic?

Thanks for bringing the cheap laugh.

Back
Top Bottom