What's new

Chinese being Chinese again....

That's a even more retarded assertion. Why don't you include FBI, CIA, NSA, DEA and all local law enforcement agencies' budget into Americunt defense budget too going by your retarded logic?

Thanks for bringing the cheap laugh.
The alphabet boys have a hand me down from the military through obama era transference bill. So they getting it practically free. Also 2 of those are intelligence agency. I guess chinese can't tell the difference eh?

Unlike the FBI chinese security apparatus maintain a total surveilance & police states to control 1B populations. The cost of operation alone probably more than the all the alphabet boys combined.

The NSA wish to have the level of control the CCP have on their population.

Meanwhile why are you putting the DEA (Drug Enforcement Agency) on that list? You on a rerun of breaking bad?

im not even mentioning Chinese fishing fleet militia. (Chinese second navy)

LOL the Chinese are just being Chinese again, eh?

Last edited:
I identify as a frog of course...
pngitem_7022940-png.959637
Man, you really urgently need to see a doctor.

VPN users of CCP land may want to beware. This is even of you claim you used VPN to do patriotic job of spying on and reporting others. This may include users here.

You could be a paid, professional propagandist.

Regular people are being squeezed harder. Even when they do patriotic job, plus watching some YouTube videos.
lol, What about you, a pervert who is so shameful about himself to the point of refusing to reveal its own nationality. Where are you from? can you even anwser this simple quesiton?
And why there are so many China based youtubers, both Chinese and foreigners, do you have to brain to think?

lol, What about you, a pervert who is so shameful about himself to the point of refusing to reveal its own nationality. Where are you from? can you even anwser this simple quesiton?
And why there are so many China based youtubers, both Chinese and foreigners, do you have to brain to think?

Critical of China=Pervert?

That's an indication of deep psychological trauma caused by unfreedom (and loving it).

YouTube? I think we have learned from you.

Critical of China=Pervert?

That's an indication of deep psychological trauma caused by unfreedom (and loving it).

YouTube? I think we have learned from you.
Where are you from? what made you so shameful about yourself to reveal your country of origin?

The alphabet boys have a hand me down from the military through obama era transference bill. So they getting it practically free. Also 2 of those are intelligence agency. I guess chinese can't tell the difference eh?

Unlike the FBI chinese security apparatus maintain a total surveilance & police states to control 1B populations. The cost of operation alone probably more than the all the alphabet boys combined.

The NSA wish to have the level of control the CCP have on their population.

Meanwhile why are you putting the DEA (Drug Enforcement Agency) on that list? You on a rerun of breaking bad?

im not even mentioning Chinese fishing fleet militia. (Chinese second navy)

LOL the Chinese are just being Chinese again, eh?
You literally counted China's public security budget as defense spending. That's a level of retardation you cannot recover from. So now does it dawn on you how stupid you are?

You literally counted China's public security budget as defense spending. That's a level of retardation you cannot recover from. So now does it dawn on you how stupid you are?
Im not saying that chinese internal security spending as part of the defense spending. That's you. I'm saying it's bigger than chinese actual defense spending. Like what are you even defending against?

Last edited:
Im not saying that chinese internal security spending as part of the defense spending. That's you. I'm saying it's bigger than chinese actual defense spending. Like what are you even defending against?
u got it all mixed up

all of chinas army and security forces etc.. are for internal security

terror feudal xi’s biggest enemy are his own people

chinas mikitary have alwags been trained to defend/swear loyalty the emperor, not the people

This is what you said. Don't try to bullshit and backtrack you dumb cunt.
You're not counting internal defense like the police, security techs and other expenditure. The chinese spends more on repressing their pops than they do dealing with external threat. Added up Chinese defense spending could be 3-4%.

And the chinese doesn't even do anything with its military.

Economic yes, military no. Singapore takes your money but they don't buy chinese made craps. Even Indonesia or Vietnam don't buy chinese made weapons.

This is what you said. Don't try to bullshit and backtrack you dumb cunt.
Can you read english or understand intention?

Im not just merging it up for no reason chinese internal security expense is bigger than the actual defense spending. That IF combined it's easily equal or surpass the US defense spending. Not to mention chinese budget spending are not as transparent like the US possibly even bigger than is reported.

You don't think that extremely messed up?

This is shameful and perverted at so many levels...
the irony is that the government finally starts to look into this because it made them look bad.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom