What's new

Chinese B-2B Helicopter aims at export success

Lankan Ranger

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Chinese B-2B Helicopter aims at export success

The helicopter can fly 3650 meters the highest at the top speed of 161 miles/hour for 2.5 hours continuously. It is the only helicopter produced in China that is certified by Federal Aviation Administration (FAA).

Its producer, Qingdao Haili Helicopters Co., Ltd is a Sino-American joint venture founded in 2007. It is co-invested by US Brantly International Inc, Qingdao Wenquan International Aviation Investment Co., Ltd, and Qingdao Brantly Investment Consultation Co., Ltd.

The B-2B helicopter, installed with 2 seats, is widely used for forest fire prevention, technical research, industrial and agricultural production, medical service, and individual purposes.

China Defense Blog: Chinese B-2B aims at export success.

---------- Post added at 09:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:48 PM ----------

148_72972_fb8c2c3ebb3daa4.jpg

---------- Post added at 09:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:48 PM ----------

148_72972_cc0f2c1b34f382b.jpg

I think this helicopter would be low cost.

Why are there both wheels and skids on the heli? Anyone know what's the use of two wheels?

I see, so wheel is better. Then these would be dolly wheels.

This being a light helicopter skids would probably make more sense than retractable wheels due to space/weight constraint.

I see, so wheel is better. Then these would be dolly wheels.

This being a light helicopter skids would probably make more sense than retractable wheels due to space/weight constraint.

both are necessary in certain conditions, so its a wise choice made by the chinese to use both Skids and tires....

Back
Top Bottom