What's new

Chinese army says Indian soldiers crossed border; stopped Chinese road construction

Not sure what is happening, but this is the first time China is giving out such warning. I think something is about to happen. The reason its all quiet now is troops and equipment are being mobilized.
It is quite evident what is happening, India for the first time is introducing any major US made weapons on her soil. China is signalling it is not happy with that.

Just sometimes back similar thing happened with THAAD missile installation in S. Korea.

It is quite evident what is happening, India for the first time is introducing any major US made weapons on her soil. China is signalling it is not happy with that.

Just sometimes back similar thing happened with THAAD missile installation in S. Korea.
It's just drones, I believe Modi is trying to push US into selling more weapons by instigating the border area to show Trump something. THAAD was totally different, even Russia is pissed at it.

It's just drones, I believe Modi is trying to push US into selling more weapons by instigating the border area to show Trump something. THAAD was totally different, even Russia is pissed at it.

Drones are the only publically declared parts till now. Sure as hell China knows what else may be in the pipeline and what treaties or pacts India is signing with US. Recently you also commented that why India is paying that big pile of money for hiring just a nuclear sub for 10 years, right? Looks to me like a appeasement money to Russia as well.

Just a speculation, but will China be happy if India deploys THAAD in AP? I doubt.

As far as I am concerned -- the butter for India is on the US side, for the time being at least. China under Xi is a bit more aggressive than the usual, better have some security hedges while building our own defence base and growing the economy.

Drones are the only publically declared parts till now. Sure as hell China knows what else may be in the pipeline and what treaties or pacts India is signing with US. Recently you also commented that why India is paying that big pile of money for hiring just a nuclear sub for 10 years, right? Looks to me like a appeasement money to Russia as well.

Just a speculation, but will China be happy if India deploys THAAD in AP? I doubt.

As far as I am concerned -- the butter for India is on the US side, for the time being at least. China under Xi is a bit more aggressive than the usual, better have some security hedges while building our own defence base and growing the economy.
Could be, maybe Modi is offering tribute money to the American overlord for protection. Who knows. Even buying outdated F16s could be a form of tribute to the American MIC.

Renting out 2 billion subs could be a form of appeasement to ensure Russia goes neutral. Well, US is still the only factor in this equation, lets see how we keep the Americans busy.

Cool story brother, please tell that to those poor souls that has been sacrificed their lives for ignorant Indians like you who's at your best of having orgasm just to provoke, hiding behind your keyboard and let your soldiers die for your faked patriotism
What happened in the news article below is simply pathetic period
5opvknK.png

http://indiatoday.intoday.in/story/...ter-a.k-antony-indian-air-force/1/225538.html
My dear they died defending their country against chinese duplicity.
Ever questioned your communist party for the millions killed during cultural revolution or tianeman square massacres ?

It must be humiliating for chinese that a inferior military power has invaded your international border and sitting on your territory.
Think about it, why China let you humiliating her? Don't they have enough fire power? Don't they have enough the army? Don't they have enough the weapons? of course not, as a peace-loving Chinese, they try to find a diplomat way to solve the problem without going into war, going into war is always the last resource, isn't it? but take my word for it, when China decided to go to war, they will win the war!!

Last edited:
Think about it, why China let you humiliating her? Don't they have enough fire power? Don't they have the army? Don't they have the weapons? of course not, as a peace-loving Chinese, they try to find a dipomat way to solve the problem without going into war, going into war is always the last resoucrce, isn't it? but take my word for it, when China decided to go to war, they will win the war!!

Vietnam-Hanoi-Ladies-Laughing-Local-bikes-hat-conical-300x225.jpg

1312988386_md.jpg

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom