What's new

Chinese Army (PLA) could intervene in Kashmir on behalf of Pakistan - Chinese expert

Sorry, I'm too young... So I would like to know who will support al Qaeda and Taliban first? And who supported LTTE in 80s?
You have to unlearn a few things like good terrorist, bad terrorist stuff to understand this.

I lost count of the warnings that China has put out LoL.
If you have some spine please do it.

In the same way as India is interfering Chinese-Bhutan border issues for its own interests.

Bhutan depends On India for its protection against eternal threats, They don't have a standing military and they're weak,

Tell me Are you looking into China for your protection?? Are you people Weak??? this Chinese reaction is making me see how the Chinese view Pakistan :bunny:

Since you are not clear as to who is really a paper tiger ,let me define it for you .
Paper tiger = one who keeps issuing warnings but does nothing .:omghaha:

its called strategy my dear friend, to examine more and more from Indian Media bragging :D

its called strategy my dear friend

wow.. and you think we don't know the strategy... The chinese are basically using the Art of War with enhanced strategies according to the current world scenario. do you really think we'll blink ??? Bro we're masters in Using media, China is just new to this against India. did you really think we'll give up and let china show Bhutan than India wouldn;t stand by Bhutan when necessary?? its a test my friend and India has shown it won't work here.

Bhutan depends On India for its protection against eternal threats, They don't have a standing military and they're weak,

Tell me Are you looking into China for your protection?? Are you people Weak??? this Chinese reaction is making me see how the Chinese view Pakistan :bunny:
Do you really think its the case that Bhutan is weak and can't itself thats why Indian troops are there to indulge in their bilateral issue to help Bhutan
grow up now

wow.. and you think we don't know the strategy... The chinese are basically using the Art of War with enhanced strategies according to the current world scenario. do you really think we'll blink ??? Bro we're masters in Using media, China is just new to this against India. did you really think we'll give up and let china show Bhutan than India wouldn;t stand by Bhutan when necessary?? its a test my friend and India has shown it won't work here.
Google translator "Hindi to English"?

Do you really think its the case that Bhutan is weak and can't itself thats why Indian troops are there to indulge in their bilateral issue to help Bhutan
grow up now

You need to grow uo when you don't know the history stay away, Don't indulge in a topic where you have no knowledge of it. We provide Security to Bhutan, Bhutan doesn;t even have a diplomatic relation with China due to Tibet's invasion. Its the same China which is bullying Bhutan on its northern border. in those border sides both india and bhutan soldiers patrol together. you need to grow up and see the reality don't fall into Chinese traps because they're your friends as you think

Google translator "Hindi to English"?

are you really trying to be clever ??:lol:

Back
Top Bottom