What's new

Chinese and Pakistani Troops Holds Joint Military Exercise Near Kashmir

You need to visit a shrink.

And Indo-iranian-Afghan forces should do some joint exercises on the Sistan-Balochistan border too! :azn:
bismillah but dont complain when the combo of Baloch Sunni militants attack your interests :D

And Indo-iranian-Afghan forces should do some joint exercises on the Sistan-Balochistan border too! :azn:

Iran won't do that because we will not longer be neutral between them and the Arabs, meaning that if a war breaks out between Iran and Saudi Arabia, they are screwed.

Afghanistan won't either because as much as the NA despise us, they know that they need us.

Time to do joint exercises with USA in the Tibet border and South China sea.

The US won't do that, sorry to burst your bubble but they don't love you that much.

Iran won't do that because we will not longer be neutral between them and the Arabs, meaning that if a war breaks out between Iran and Saudi Arabia, they are screwed.
That would mean we will not keep a hands off approach if we feel Iran is threatened even a little by Pakistan in their war against Arabs. That if a war breaks out between and Pakistan tries to interfere, Pakistan would be screwed.

That would mean we will not keep a hands off approach if we feel Iran is threatened even a little by Pakistan in their war against Arabs. That if a war breaks out between and Pakistan tries to interfere, Pakistan would be screwed.

No because we have nukes, so India attacking us ensures MAD. Also, Israel would like to see Iran rot and if India stops it from happening, your relationship with them is in trouble and you risk nuclear war. India has no reason to go to war with us if we attack Iran, unless you like radiation.

No because we have nukes, so India attacking us ensures MAD. Also, Israel would like to see Iran rot and if India stops it from happening, your relationship with them is in trouble and you risk nuclear war. India has no reason to go to war with us if we attack Iran, unless you like radiation.
Israel never interferes even a tiny bit with India's relations with other countries and particularly Iran. And neither does Iran ever interfere with India's relations with Israel.

Well, we would go to war with Pakistan alright. Now if Pakistan is willing to go for MAD and commit suicide just to attack Iran, then they can be our guests.

Well, we would go to war with Pakistan alright. Now if Pakistan is willing to go for MAD and commit suicide just to attack Iran, then they can be our guests.

Well then you are insane and obviously want to die, and it will all be for nothing because Iran will go down anyway.

Well then you are insane and obviously want to die, and it will all be for nothing because Iran will go down anyway.
If Pakistani generals are willing to commit suicide and kill all the Pakistanis just for attacking the Iranians, then so be it.

We will ensure Pakistan doesn't attack Iran by whatever means necessary.

If Pakistani generals are willing to commit suicide and kill all the Pakistanis just for attacking the Iranians, then so be it.

We will ensure Pakistan doesn't attack Iran by whatever means necessary.

You are by far the most thick person I have met so far, and I have met some real nutters.

You are by far the most thick person I have met so far, and I have met some real nutters.
Congratulations. Now you have the luxury of telling others that they are not as nutty as an Indian you met online.

A good step if I may say, it shall re-assure the Chinese of their interests as also ensure their buffer requirement for Xinjiang. Reminds me of predicting this about a couple of years back here in PDF when I was ridiculed by sceptics as usual. I had raised the possibility of China asking for establishment of a buffer zone with its troops in order to prevent any spread of rabid takfiri ideology into Xinjiang at the time. It was right on the thread pertaining to the newspaper reports of Chinese Troops in Pakistani side, I think.

It is that moment wherein one gets the satisfaction of 'I-told-you-so' and personally a moment of great satisfaction as the prediction of the event was proved right.

lol then India would be screwed by China. BTW we don't really need China or any one else to put India in its place, we have done it in past many times and will continue to do so. We dare you to give it a try Baniya. :azn:

lol then India would be screwed by China. BTW we don't really need China or any one else to put India in its place, we have done it in past many times and will continue to do so. We dare you to give it a try Baniya. :azn:
China cannot do anything. If they could you would still have Kargil, Bangladesh, Kashmir, etc, etc, etc.

If you could have put India anywhere, you would still have Kargil, Bangladesh, Kashmir, etc, etc, etc after so many decades.

We do try things, which is why we are the only country in South Asia to have gained land after independence in 1947. You know which country has consistently lost land it claimed after 1947. I'll give you a hint if you ask :D

Back
Top Bottom