What's new

Chinese Air Force Base Area 51

Just curious why you call it Area 51. Looks like a SU-27 airbase to me..

Just curious why you call it Area 51. Looks like a SU-27 airbase to me..

Look again at the first picture, on the right side, thats J-10.

Please don't let your curiosity blind your eyes. (or mind) :smitten:

:pakistan::china:

Awsome pic's but still doesn't go along with the name area 51! wat makes it that ?

AREA 51 ???????. Expected to see black stealth fighters like xxxsuper-saquetas and xxbaluga bombers. The Defence.pk folks thought we would see Area 51 chinese versions, but we were surprised to see a Cessna landing at their "secret" base. Did they immediately impounded the aircraft and hauled the pilot into an interrogation room. they were finally convinced that the pilot really was lost and wasn't a spy. They gassed up his airplane, gave him a terrifying "you-did-not-see-a-base" briefing, complete with threats of spending the rest of his life in prison, told him Vegas was that-a-way on such-and-such a heading, and sent him on his way.

The same pilot jumped out and said, "Do anything you want to me, but my wife is in the plane and you have to tell her where I was last night!"

Not able to see the picture ..Some one please post another one

I think He called it Area 51 because of Large Airbase in Desert.

Not able to see the picture ..Some one please post another one

seiko buddy, i don't know why you can't see it, i had no problems

with it though. But it happened before, anybody know why ?

:cheers::china:

it is because the russian made some small modifications to the original version of su27 and then claim it their new plane name su30 instead of variant of su27 shamelessly. the soviet era tech reserves seems to be depleted anyway, i wonder if the russians can manufacture the fifth generation planes in time, or they are making india become the victim like in the famous case of the aircraft carrier fees, money absorbed but insignificant result comes out, as you all know, the russian nature of being glutonious greed....

Grey boy & lockh33d - I would suggest you learn a little about what area 51 is before you spew out more gibberish and make bufoons out of yourself.

Here is the link to a forum dedicated to area 51.

Area 51

more here..

UFOs? Aliens? Area 51 Revealed - ABC News

Even wiki

Area 51 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Read, read and read.

Most importantly, kindly engage brain before putting mouth in gear..

Thanks,

cool pics of license produced SU-27s, btw.:D:rolleyes:

First of all i don't know what you are high on stating "ooohh look at this here so so beautiful area51, like an attention whore," of china. If you like attracting attention then you should learn how to advertise better. Other wise you could just label things as they are. just keep it real my friend:woot:

You don't know what I was saying? Maybe you were too high for even the language used when people are "lost."

---------- Post added at 04:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:46 PM ----------

Grey boy & lockh33d - I would suggest you learn a little about what area 51 is before you spew out more gibberish and make bufoons out of yourself.

Here is the link to a forum dedicated to area 51.

Area 51

more here..

UFOs? Aliens? Area 51 Revealed - ABC News

Even wiki

Area 51 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Read, read and read.

Most importantly, kindly engage brain before putting mouth in gear..

Thanks,

cool pics of license produced SU-27s, btw.:D:rolleyes:

"Sir," I never addressed Area 51. I was addressing an Indian high on marijuana

Back
Top Bottom