What's new

Chinese Agent Caught while Stealing F-22 stealth Technology.

Götterdämmerung;2906034 said:
Use some common sense, three idiots! Simply by being German, duh!

Please keep your common sense handy and re-read the question:

"And what gives you the right to talk for Germany?"

Götterdämmerung;2905576 said:
Do you say this out of sheer ignorance or are you just simply stupid? You know there are 4x more Chinese tourists travelling overseas than there are Indian. It's rather your hundreds of millions poor who are caged in the thousands of rotten cages we call slums in the developed world.
Do you say this out of sheer ignorance or are you just simply stupid? ............... You call it ignorance or stupidity, but i call it sense. When i make a remark "ruled by king", i mean ruled by a group of few thousand ppl, who have hijacked rights of millions of peoples. Rights, which gives people to decide there future, to decide what is wrong and right for self as well as nation. It is even called "right of self determination". Sorry, but Chinese don't have this right. Again i will say.... Its like bird in golden cage with lots of food.

You know there are 4x more Chinese tourists travelling overseas than there are Indian............... There is no doubt China is growing and developing and so are people of china getting richer. When they have money, they will definitely travel overseas. Just like you. But does traveling overseas changes the fact that chinese don't have right to express there feelings, about policy of there govt. They are so scared that even with billion of population, only few hundreds have guts to raise there voice against atrocities of CCP. Again i will say.... Its like bird in Golden cage with lots of food.

It's rather your hundreds of millions poor who are caged in the thousands of rotten cages we call slums in the developed world.............. Now this is called stupidity. Slums - yes. Poors - yes. But cage - never.

We Indians are very few lucky people on this earth, who have right to express anything against policy and corruption of Govt and Ministers. due to freedom of speech, we abuse any of our leader openly (due to his/her wrong doings) in public and media. We have right to select, who will lead our Country. Unfortunately Chinese don't have these. Again i will say.... Chinese r like bird in Golden cage with lots of food.

And that doesn't means that we are not growing. We are growing and will very soon uplift our poorer from poverty. But larger question is, will chinese get the right of self determination??

Götterdämmerung;2906034 said:
Use some common sense, three idiots! Simply by being German, duh!

You must be living in Germany, but you a German, No way.

Please keep your common sense handy and re-read the question:

"And what gives you the right to talk for Germany?"

Since I'm the only German here, it must be me. Or are you telling me you, an Indian, have the right to speak for Germany as you have done a few posts earlier? :lol:

Got to go to the gym, later. :)

Götterdämmerung;2906101 said:
Since I'm the only German here, it must be me. Or are you telling me you, an Indian, have the right to speak for Germany as you have done a few posts earlier? :lol:

Either you are a case of Identity crisis or a case of false flagger. Nothing more.

Götterdämmerung;2906101 said:

Either you are a case of Identity crisis or a case of false flagger. Nothing more.

And you are reasoning that this is Enough to give you a right to speak for Germany?

Enlighten me , are you any mod or administrator ? What gives you the right to tell people whom do they need to speak for ? :azn:
What is **** is wrong with your lot ruining and derailing every thread ? :hitwall: ...

We Indians are very few lucky people on this earth, who have right to express anything against policy and corruption of Govt and Ministers. due to freedom of speech, we abuse any of our leader openly (due to his/her wrong doings) in public and media. We have right to select, who will lead our Country. Unfortunately Chinese don't have these. Again i will say.... Chinese r like bird in Golden cage with lots of food.

We have a very fair idea of how democracy functions in your country ! :azn: You will have no where to hide if i start posting all the corruption and other affairs of your leaders along with the info how election are won !

So give it a rest and stick to the topic ...

Enlighten me , are you any mod or administrator ? What gives you the right to tell people whom do they need to speak for ? :azn:
What is **** is wrong with your lot ruining and derailing every thread ? :hitwall: ...

We have a very fair idea of how democracy functions in your country ! :azn: You will have no where to hide if i start posting all the corruption and other affairs of your leaders along with the info how election are won !

So give it a rest and stick to the topic ...

You don't have any idea how democracy functions in India. For that one needs to live in a country, which has been democratic thru out its life.

You will not understand our strength as 80% of your time, you have been ruled with iron hands.

We agree (undoubtedly) that our politicians are corrupt and many times they have compromised our Nations interest. But we, Proud Citizens of India have come out boldly. Have protested against it many times. and have even changed govt.

This is where strength of Democracy lies. that you can change the corrupt.

But that is not in china's case. They cannot even show displeasure, leave raising voice.

I am on topic, better you look to urself......

What do I expect from a racist society such as India. The video India 2030 is evident enough. When you guys run out of arguments ... I'm repeating myself ... :lol:

Because you are the only User here, who chose to have the German flag in his profile ....

And you are reasoning that this is Enough to give you a right to speak for Germany?

See the anwer above!

He is caught, n now has vanished.

Unlike you, I have a life outside the internet and I did say that I was off to the gym. Bloody loser!

Götterdämmerung;2907333 said:
What do I expect from a racist society such as India. The video India 2030 is evident enough. When you guys run out of arguments ... I'm repeating myself ... :lol:

See the anwer above!

Unlike you, I have a life outside the internet and I did say that I was off to the gym. Bloody loser!

A German is complaining about a video! LOL - why don't you send in the storm troopers?

We could use your German method and send them to concentration camps but our humanitarian tendencies tend to get in the way.

Yeah your humanitarian tendencies were all but gone when Kashmire, Siri Lanka (SUpport on Terroist on Sirlanka people) Banlgadesh, Chinese people, Pakistani people, Muslims, Christains, Jews the whole non Hindus and even the low caste in India are dealt with.

Seeing the eagerness of killing others, one can clearly see that you are happy if innocent people are masscred with a lot of glee. Dont expect any sympathy if same happens to your soldiers. You sicko :wave:

Götterdämmerung;2907333 said:

See the anwer above!

Friend you have had done enough education to those denial and ignorant Indians, don't take them so seriously, since they are the very lucky ones in India to have Internet and computers (maybe within 1% of their 1.2 billion mass) so they will lingering in the virtual world as much as they can, you know the reality outside their window is slums after slums and humiliation........lol

Back
Top Bottom