What's new

Chinese Agent Caught while Stealing F-22 stealth Technology.

Another Indian lie. The digit zero or sifar in Arabic was invented by the Jabbir bin Hayyan the Arab Mathematician. Indians only good for outsourcing and follow a word document. If you ask them something that is not in the Word document then it is a challenge??

The Arabic word sifar became Ziffer in German and chiffre in French from where the English word decipher was developed.

Götterdämmerung;2901739 said:
The Arabic word sifar became Ziffer in German and chiffre in French from where the English word decipher was developed.

Considering that most loan words were going from Arabic to European Languages at the time I find this hard to believe.
But really, I am not surprised that Europeans are once again trying to re-write history to cut out the achievements of those "sub humans"

Well, China steals this and China steals that.

Maybe next time China should be blamed for stealing the martian technology. :coffee:

Considering that most loan words were going from Arabic to European Languages at the time I find this hard to believe.
But really, I am not surprised that Europeans are once again trying to re-write history to cut out the achievements of those "sub humans"

Actually, it's not a secret that many loan words derive from Arabic words. We don't hide them and anyone who is educated knows its origin.

Other Arabic words that have become part of our vocabulary are admiral, zenith, algebra, alchemy, alcohol, cotton (from algodon), etc.. :)

A hungry man has two options: (i) steal food, (ii) do honest hard work and earn his food.

china chooses (i) ... and is willing to be behind bars, when caught.

the civilised world chooses (ii) ... it's harder, but pays in the long run.

You are just too dense to see the difference between espionage and stealing food. What do you think the US Echelon is doing in Germsny besides spying on the Russians?

Getting caught in action may I add, because eventually everyone will find out.

Ask any PhD students, can anyone claim that their research thesis is authentic and made from scratch? Big No.

No point for reinventing wheels, if you have a MRF retailer nearby. Copying is the most cost effective and efficient process.

Ask any PhD students, can anyone claim that their research thesis is authentic and made from scratch? Big No.

No point for reinventing wheels, if you have a MRF retailer nearby. That's the most cost effective and efficient process.

As a matter of fact, all of us start to gain knowledge by copying available knowledge from the first day at home to primary school up to university and beyond. What else are school books but nowledge of other people. If I had to discover Einsteins relativity theory by myself in order to understand fundamental theories of physics, I'd be ignorant for the rest of my life.

A hungry man has two options: (i) steal food, (ii) do honest hard work and earn his food.

china chooses (i) ... and is willing to be behind bars, when caught.

the civilised world chooses (ii) ... it's harder, but pays in the long run.

yes, US, France are all excluded from civilized world...

it is really really sad that 1 billion indians can be brainwashed to this extent by their media and government.

China became the world's top patent filer in 2011, surpassing the United States and Japan as it steps up innovation to improve its intellectual property rights track record, a Thomson Reuters research report showed on Wednesday.

China tops U.S, Japan to become top patent filer | Reuters

of course, indians will come back and say "all those patents are filed by indians living in China working for infosys."

Indians only invented ****, then they worshipped it.
Even thier religion comes from Pakistan.

Indians & Pakistanis are brothers .. and blood relations.

Good that the current Pakistani leadership has shown maturity and the relations are flowering with high level meetings, trade and goodwill.

Why only the diversity in religions ... greater India shares the same culture, cuisine, movies, beliefs .... well, too long a list to complete. :tup:

Good that the current Pakistani leadership has shown maturity and the relations are flowering with high level meetings, trade and goodwill.

Why only the diversity in religions ... greater India shares the same culture, cuisine, movies, beliefs .... well, too long a list to complete. :tup:

Stop fantasizing too much.:lol:

Stop fantasizing too much.:lol:

Arrey yaar.. apni roots pehchano.

mere apne papa... pindighev mein paida hue the (near Rawalpindi), aur maa peshawar ke pass.

aapke musharaff sahab dilli ke hain, waise ... aur manmohan singh lahore mein paida hue.

chah ke bhi koi hindustan-pakistan to alag nahin ker sakta. Inshallah. Jai ho :tup:

:rofl: greater india?

sorry, but there is no "india" in history.

Back
Top Bottom