What's new

Chinese academic defends beer festival in Muslim region

Well half of Xinjiang is non Muslim so they should be able to have a beer festival if they want.

I understand the idea that during Ramadan the brain does not function properly due to thirst and hunger, however please try to read more before commenting on a particular issue. In 1954 the Xinjiang Production and Construction Corporation was set up in the region in where a number of Han citizens migrated to find work. This did change some of the demographics, however every Chinese citizen is entitled to move and live across the different provinces of China. Its like saying a Punjabi has no right to live in Baluchistan. Xinjiang contains many different ethnic groups, the largest two are Uighur and Han.

Migration is fine and natural as long as it not directed by the Govt with an intent of ethnic dilution, which in case of Xinjiang was, with Chinese Govt waving the 1 child policy for Hans who migrated to Xinjiang.

In what is perhaps the ultimate attempt at ethnic dilution, China's strict one-child policy has been waived for Han Chinese willing to move to Xinjiang; they are allowed to have two children, a benefit which encourages further immigration. In effect, there has been a systematic policy to reduce the Muslim heritage of Xinjiang. As a result of the increase in Han settlers in Xinjiang employed by the PCC or otherwise, the region has gone from 76% Uighurs in 1949 to 45% Uighurs today. The increase in Han settlement has been a major source of friction in Uighur-Chinese relations

http://www.qurtuba.edu.pk/thedialogue/The Dialogue/7_3/Dialogue_July_September2012_235-254.pdf

This has been very gleefully celebrated by Chinese members here, including a think tank.

REALLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!. So what about the Indian refugees living around the world.
Forgot I was talking to person with no knowledge of difference "refugee" and "migrant".

Migration is fine and natural as long as it not directed by the Govt with an intent of ethnic dilution, which in case of Xinjiang was, with Chinese Govt waving the 1 child policy for Hans who migrated to Xinjiang.

LoL, you mean like Hindu colonies planed in I.O.K by Indian government. WHAT,what,did I just expose holier-Than-Thou Indian.

I am well aware of the difference between refugee and immigrant, you obviously have a problem with reality that exposes your hypocrisy.

Are you telling me Kashmiri Pandits are not natives of Kashmir?

NO I Am telling you that you are a hypocrite.

BJP took control of the Kashmir government in alliance with a regional partner - the first time the Hindu nationalist party has been in power in the state. state government unveiled a plan to set up self-contained, heavily guarded colonies for Hindus.

Natives of kashmere needs around the clock security in self contained colonies, really why exactly is that? Didn't you just say migration is fine as long as it's not directed by government.

If u have any thing to contribute towards the topic please do so other wise we are done.

NO I Am telling you that you are a hypocrite.

BJP took control of the Kashmir government in alliance with a regional partner - the first time the Hindu nationalist party has been in power in the state. This week, the state government unveiled a plan to set up self-contained, heavily guarded colonies for Hindus.

Natives of kashmere needs around the clock security in self contained colonies, really why exactly is that? Didn't you just say migration is fine as long as it's not directed by government.

If u have any thing to contribute towards the topic please do so other wise we are done.

I repeat, Are you telling me Kashmiri Pandits are not natives of Kashmir?

I guess you support them being driven out because they are Hindu

More than a chance, @PatriotLover talks exactly like an Indian member here.

He has exactly the same modus operandi as the other Indian members here, i.e. trying to cause division between Pakistan and China.

They think that will increase India's security. :lol:
I am sorry but I protest against the developments. I dont want Pakistan to have any relations wth the backward illiterate kaffirs like Iran. We are more than capable to develop our own vaccines.

False Flagger or an extreme nationalist who doesn't want Pakistan to get along with literally anyone...

Take your pick !

Mind you this is the internet so no one can lie here about one's identity :agree:

If an area has mostly muslims they can stop selling beer simply by not buying. If the beer business does well in that area it simply means there are sufficient number of people buying it. If it is a one of festival deal, again why bother? it is gone in a day.

I hear a lot of cyber muslims scream about alcohol but very few in reality actually avoid alcohol.

I find it laughable how you expect China to turn into a Pakistan which is full of religious nutters which pretty much eliminated its chances of ever having proper standards of life. Chinese gocernment will do whatever best for its citizens. I don't think they will let a minority of people to stay ignorant and be a pain in the ***.

Looking at the reality, it's Pakistan that has to learn from its mistakes but well, you have no time for that but you have time to poke nose into the *** of whole world.
And I find it laughable that you've completely ignored my points, and are ragging on the fact that I'm Pakistani. How about you actually bring up a valid argument, rather than running your worthless mouth off.

This has nothing to do with Pakistan, so don't even bring it up.

Forcing muslims to eat during Ramazan fast and ignore our traditions, is it not terrorism against muslims?
As a new member I can forsee you are an American agent imposting as pakistanis stroking hate China emotion with load of false news and challenging many false allegation. I have seen too many tricks from the American.

When comes to propangada war, US are expert in twisting facts and stroking emotion and many are forgetting the number one enemy of Islam is in fact US, with their suppression of Palestine , war on terror and meddling of Middle East and slaughtering of pakistanis tribe people with their drone.

Tragic - All this does is expose the shear cave man thinking of my people. What do you propose do to now? @PatriotLover Declare a jihad against China for Uhigur Muslims?

While our backside is burning in heat because of no electricty and 100s died in the heat because of lack of water what is your stupid proposal? Start crying for -

Indian Muslims
Chinese Uighur Muslims
Palestinan Muslims
Chechen Muslims
Rohingya Muslims?

When will you get it in your head those are are Indians, Chinese, Russian's etc. Charity begins at home. Feed our people and then after having digested the food lecture others ...

Amazing, absolutely amazing. We have already alienated the West, India is already enemy, Russia has been enemy for a long time and now you want to turn on the only country that will stand on our side.

Please accept my apology to all Chinese here. We are still stuck in stone age.
He is a fake pakistanis. His real identity is a white american agent.

And I find it laughable that you've completely ignored my points, and are ragging on the fact that I'm Pakistani. How about you actually bring up a valid argument, rather than running your worthless mouth off.

This has nothing to do with Pakistan, so don't even bring it up.
I wasn't targeting you because you are a Pakistani. I used Pakistan as an example to tell you what happens when tolerate religous elements. Have no doubt, influence of religion (no matter what religion it is) should be minimised as much as possible. Doesn't matter what country or what methods are used to achieve it. Those religious groups have no moralitty whatsoever. Their brains are programmed to act according to a group of conditions that were established a long time ago. They see nothing more than that. For instance, Chinese recently relaxed its restrictions against muslims. What happened afterwards? A wave of terrorist attacks and disobedience towards national law until restrictions were imposed again. So I don't Chinese are going to make the same mistake once more. And this is indeed a good lesson for Pakistan if it is willing to learn.

If you want to create problems, you can always find a breakthrough point,I do not know why the rest of the 9 Chinese Muslim nation did not say that they are been oppressed.
Every day is Uighur, Uygur, Uighur account for only a part of Chinese Muslims, the media can "create" the Uighurs to be "oppressed" news every day. Also, only a portion of Xinjiang population are Uygur ,Only half of the population is Muslim in Xinjiang.
Even the conflict between two ordinary people, will soon become universally concerned about the "oppression" problem.
Most people ignore the problem,someOne want to change the ethics question to religious issues.
Uighur is not superior, but enjoy special rights.

Since 2009, you know the Uygur, in the future, you will know more
Uighur , just a pawn ,Some people to stop China advancing .

What kind of beer in display? Only local made/brand or international brands also??

Back
Top Bottom