What's new

Chinese academic defends beer festival in Muslim region

So China should start following Islamic law in its parts..? and what does "muslim region" mean in a secular country like China..?

This news item looks like a propaganda against China. People should be careful before bashing China. When they do not recognise any religion as "state religion", they dont have to pander to sentiments of a few. Will Islamic countries stop slaughtering cows in certain areas if minority Hindus live in those areas. ?

China takes the Chinese Muslims as its own people.

But I just don't get why some many Muslim members here rather choose to accept the western anti-China propaganda in order to justify their hatred against China?

The West treats the Muslims 10000 times worse than China does, yet they still hypocritically try to incite the tension between China and Muslims. And so many Muslim members seem to buy it.

This is really heartbreaking for a genuine friend of the Muslim world like China.

My friend there is no such thing as "Muslim World" except in the minds of lunatics or those burdened with feeble minds. To say "Ginger haired World" or "Female World" carries about as much truism. This world you allude to is a hotch potch of conflicted nations going from white Bosnian Europeans, to Shia Iranians, to Arab Saudi, to Malaysians, to black Nigerians who spend most of the time killing and fighting each other. Why don't you find out what is happening in Iraq.

Forget about Iraq why not ask Mr Patriot to tell you what we are doing to our Shia Hazara? We kill them like rabid dogs every week. We shoot them, we blow them up. If those Uighurs came to Pakistan they dared walk on the streets of Quetta they would be mistaken for Hazara Pakistan and they would be caught like rats and killed off one by one like vermin. Let me educate you. Below is a picture of a Pakistani Hazara girl in Pakistan Air Force. The Hazara are murdered because they are Shia Muslims. There is right now a genocide going in Quetta of the Hazara Shia.

2jed5p3.jpg

And this is what we do do to our Muslim sister/brother Shia Hazara. We kill, shoot, blow and stab them. 1,000s of Hazara have been murdered and more are being murdered. Soon there won't be any left then you can send the Ughur here also.

Hazara-Shia.jpg

1361146906-hazara-protest-against-genocide-in-pakistan--london_1807492.jpg

So you need to ask @PatriotLover to first save and cry for these Muslim brothers before he worries about all the billion other Muslims in this world.

Persecution of Hazara people in Quetta - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

There is no such thing as "Ummah" please read this article:

Brief survey of the Ummah | Thinking Aloud

Ps. There is chance this guy could ( Indian ) be false flagger so be warned please.

Obstructing the working class from fasting is straight-out religious oppression. However beer festival seems okay, since it's not mandatory for Muslims to participate.

I will quote tw oparts from the news article:

This is the heartland of the muslims.

Plus how can the government force muslims to not fast in Ramazan! This part is the hardest. This is very disrespectful. Next they will order them to eat pork.

It's China, we are not a muslim country. Don't like it, don't participate or leave the country.

Ps. There is chance this guy could ( Indian ) be false flagger so be warned please.

More than a chance, @PatriotLover talks exactly like an Indian member here.

He has exactly the same modus operandi as the other Indian members here, i.e. trying to cause division between Pakistan and China.

They think that will increase India's security. :lol:

More than a chance, @PatriotLover talks exactly like an Indian member here.

He has exactly the same modus operandi as the other Indian members here, i.e. trying to cause division between Pakistan and China.

They think that will increase India's security. :lol:

I disagree with you. China's present policy to Chinese muslim and internal muslim terrorist is based on our own situation. This should has limit connection with diplomatic relationship. It's our own problem we have to face up, we are not doing it for any other countries.

It seems China's government has yet to learn from other nation's mistakes. They're shooting themselves in the foot, and they refuse to acknowledge it. What do they think will result from this? Secularism? Atheism? All it's going to do is inflame even more tensions, and send the youth towards the extremists. This turns the world's opinion against China, not for it, and the last thing China needs is for it's influence to decrease.

[Edit]: For all the good that China has done, and it has done quite a bit, this is a black mark.
people like china's economic progress which is miracle, everything dark has been and will be ignored. China is also nearly monopoly of single ethnicity, good luck telling to han chinese that they can ever be wrong. This could be all western propaganda, who are jealous of chinese success story.

You know why there is terrorist attacks? Because of stupid acts like making beer festival in muslim majority areas. This hurts muslim feelings. Then when they protest they are labeled terrorists and killed.
this is just your sheer ignorance and layman's theory for the attack``

kid``those muslims drink the most```my best friends grew up with them, and two of my best friends are muslims `` not one time we went out without drink only when they fast``

China is by far the most friendly non-muslim country towards muslims```I dont see China invading all the muslim countries killing them for fun```

this is just your sheer ignorance and layman's theory for the attack``

kid``those muslims drink the most```my best friends grew up with them, and two of my best friends are muslims `` not one time we went out without drink only when they fast``

China is by far the most friendly non-muslim country towards muslims```I dont see China invading all the muslim countries killing them for fun```

Ignore the indian.

@ChineseTiger1986 I hope you'll learn to make a distinction between Salafist Muslims and Cultural Muslims. The latter love China :china: (but that doesn't necessarily mean we hate China's rivals or the West).

We don't hate Muslims, although many Muslim posters are here China haters.

BTW, they are the victims of the western propaganda, so we don't blame them for everything.

True Pakistani's never hate China my dear brother. Always remember the internet is a wonderful tool to learn new things, however propaganda and the chance to cause division is an old tactic used by the enemy. Come to Pakistan and I will show you personally how much Pakistani's respect Chinese people. I have worked and lived in China and most of my best friends are Chinese. China's problem in Xinjiang is not based upon religion, but socio-economic differences between the Han and Uighur. The prime example can be shown in the case of the Hui who have easily integrated into Chinese society. Also remember that the biggest tragedy and victims of terrorism is the Uighur community itself. After all the local administration and police force them selves who are killed brutally are Uighur. I hope Chinese posters in this forum don't blame Islam (Muslims) or think ill of Pakistan due to some misinformed members from Pakistan.

How can BOTH be majority. Its a Uighur majority area. And more acts like these will reduce numbers of neutral muslims and increase extremists.

I understand the idea that during Ramadan the brain does not function properly due to thirst and hunger, however please try to read more before commenting on a particular issue. In 1954 the Xinjiang Production and Construction Corporation was set up in the region in where a number of Han citizens migrated to find work. This did change some of the demographics, however every Chinese citizen is entitled to move and live across the different provinces of China. Its like saying a Punjabi has no right to live in Baluchistan. Xinjiang contains many different ethnic groups, the largest two are Uighur and Han. China's cruelty towards Muslims was seen during the Cultural Revolution and I have extensively debated this issue with my Chinese friends. Basically Cultural Revolution was a dark period because everyone suffered when Chairman Mao was manipulated by the Gang of Four. Hence why in China there is a famous proverb "Mao gave us revolution while Deng gave us food on the table". China has come far from that dark period and people have benefited from it. CCP is far from perfect, although like all government's it will eventually evolve to meet the needs of all its people.

Plus how can the government force muslims to not fast in Ramazan! This part is the hardest. This is very disrespectful. Next they will order them to eat pork.

A person who has very little knowledge is dangerous and stop embarrassing yourself. For your kind information children under the age of 16 are not allowed to fast, because of education and exams. Second government officials are not allowed to fast and all my friends from China which is a large lists spanning across at least 10 provinces agree that this should change. However like I said the CCP will evolve and implement changes at the right time and they have nothing against Muslims....so stop your foolish nonsense.

You know why there is terrorist attacks? Because of stupid acts like making beer festival in muslim majority areas. This hurts muslim feelings. Then when they protest they are labeled terrorists and killed.

That was a stupid comment.

Every Mosque in America is in a Christian majority area, every cow slaughtered in halal way is in a Christian majority area, you don't have a problem with that, do you ?

The writer is sensationalizing a rather mundane event that probably takes place every year..

China is a friend of Pakistan so Pakistan has no problem if Muslims are harassed in China.

In India if a non Muslim even calls a Muslim , ' a Muslim' Pakistan has a problem :P

Even, if the topic has absolutely,positively, nothing to do with India. Some how mysteriously, India makes it into the topic.

Pakistani Hindus has nothing to do with India, but anytime any thing happens India has a problem with it.:azn:

Even, if the topic has absolutely,positively, nothing to do with India. Some how mysteriously, India makes it into the topic.

Pakistani Hindus has nothing to do with India, but anytime any thing happens India has a problem with it.:azn:
They do, they come to India as refugees

You dont care why? But I care about my muslim brothers across the borders in China, India, US, etc.

Its admirable to see the trait in a person who cares and looks at the plight of all Muslims. However the real enemy is Salafism which has corrupted the mindset of these young fools into violence. So make an appointment with the Saudi embassy in Pakistan and lodge your complaint to them first. My Chinese brother from Chengdu showed me a video of a riot that occurred in 2009. Some thugs who were obviously from the terrorists group decided to randomly attack people on the street, particular those who were Han. Anyway one of the victims was a young beautiful women who was mutilated badly...they thought she was a Han, when in reality she was a Hui Muslim. They destroyed her life and she was dismayed how someone who calls themselves a Muslim could attack an innocent person with such brutality. My Chinese friend who I regard as my brother and love him dearly due to our close relationship, said to me quite clearly that it was never his intention to show me how bad Muslims are in general or cause embarrassment towards me, since he not only respected Pakistan but admired the Islamic traditions and civilization, in particular the Tang Dynasty's relationship with the Arab Muslim in the 7th-8th century. He wanted to show me that these rebellious fools are so ignorant and full of hatred that they don't even spare members of there own community and are actually the enemies of Islam.

Back
Top Bottom