What's new

Chinese academic defends beer festival in Muslim region

Look, living as a chinese citizen under the CPC rule is a pretty sorry state of living. they need the beer to drown their sorrows!

Migration is fine and natural as long as it not directed by the Govt with an intent of ethnic dilution, which in case of Xinjiang was, with Chinese Govt waving the 1 child policy for Hans who migrated to Xinjiang..

Xinjiang is sparsely populated, therefore its not surprising to hear that the Government of China waived the 1 child policy for those who migrated in the last few decades. The only mistake of the Chinese government in my opinion was the idea that local jobs in the Xinjiang Production and Construction Corporation were mostly given to the new migrants. However my Chinese brother advocated to me, that this event transpired because the Uighur in general were uneducated and unwilling to initially work. Again these events and mistakes occurred during the Great Leap Forward and Cultural Revolution.....things have changed drastically.

The same policy of migration should occur in Baluchistan in Pakistan, where the largest province only has 7 million people living there. Also Xinjiang in Chinese history is not the greatest of places to migrate to, because it was considered to be always at the edge of the empire and a land full of barbarians:) Therefore, many Han citizens were reluctant to move to Xinjiang, therefore the government had to provide an incentive for them to migrate in the form of waiving the 1 child policy. By the way the Uighur as a minority ethnic group are allowed more than 1 child.

Yeah yeah,we are pathetic. Our gov sucks .The only good job our gov did is build enough toilets.So we do not need to live in shit hole .

If the Chinese government sucks according to our esteemed Indian members, then they should not have begged China for investment in there infrastructure projects.

Yeah yeah,we are pathetic. Our gov sucks .The only good job our gov did is build enough toilets.So we do not need to live in shit hole .

don't be so emotional kiddo. Your government does not suck and your people are not at all pathetic. But I happen to know how a Chinese person lives in several parts of your country and am just expressing sympathy.

And you of all people should not comment on toilets! how many places even in Shanghai have you not come across open defecation? admit it if you do not know but don't lie

I wasn't targeting you because you are a Pakistani. I used Pakistan as an example to tell you what happens when tolerate religous elements. Have no doubt, influence of religion (no matter what religion it is) should be minimised as much as possible. Doesn't matter what country or what methods are used to achieve it. Those religious groups have no moralitty whatsoever. Their brains are programmed to act according to a group of conditions that were established a long time ago. They see nothing more than that. For instance, Chinese recently relaxed its restrictions against muslims. What happened afterwards? A wave of terrorist attacks and disobedience towards national law until restrictions were imposed again. So I don't Chinese are going to make the same mistake once more. And this is indeed a good lesson for Pakistan if it is willing to learn.
China has increased it's restrictions on Muslims, where have you been living? It never relaxed restrictions.

Nothing you've said is fact, everything is nothing but your own personal view based on your own bias: Don't pass that off as fact.

This is a bad lesson for everyone. You are, perhaps, the first person in the world to promote alcoholism as a means to get rid of religion, well done.

By the way, I live in Canada, your advice is meaningless.

China has increased it's restrictions on Muslims, where have you been living? It never relaxed restrictions.

Nothing you've said is fact, everything is nothing but your own personal view based on your own bias: Don't pass that off as fact.

This is a bad lesson for everyone. You are, perhaps, the first person in the world to promote alcoholism as a means to get rid of religion, well done.

By the way, I live in Canada, your advice is meaningless.
China relaxed its policies unofficially. For a short period of time people were free to go to mosques but since the attacks began, they quickly re-enforced the tough laws.

Yes they are opinions not facts. I can't go inside someone's head to look what he's thinking. I am saying this based on actions of religious folks, especially Pakistanis.

Lol ok, let's hope China will start Pakistan's policy of tolerance for religion and become a first world advanced country.

China relaxed its policies unofficially. For a short period of time people were free to go to mosques but since the attacks began, they quickly re-enforced the tough laws.

Yes they are opinions not facts. I can't go inside someone's head to look what he's thinking. I am saying this based on actions of religious folks, especially Pakistanis.

Lol ok, let's hope China will start Pakistan's policy of tolerance for religion and become a first world advanced country.
In other words, you have no proof, so you're going to just make stuff up.

I don't know why you keep going from one extreme to the next. Stop jumping to conclusions.

I was talking about pakistani terrorists.
china supports them.
pakistanis can not be terrorists, pakistANIS ARE ONLY FREEDOM FIGHTERS.
TTP ARENT PAKISTANI THEY ARE INDIA SPOSORED BASTARDS.

don't be so emotional kiddo. Your government does not suck and your people are not at all pathetic. But I happen to know how a Chinese person lives in several parts of your country and am just expressing sympathy.

And you of all people should not comment on toilets! how many places even in Shanghai have you not come across open defecation? admit it if you do not know but don't lie
they do not need your sympathy , they are atheist since they took an oath to join CPC .
And no matter how horrible our toilets in shanghai, at least we have a toilet and we use it.

Xinjiang is sparsely populated, therefore its not surprising to hear that the Government of China waived the 1 child policy for those who migrated in the last few decades. The only mistake of the Chinese government in my opinion was the idea that local jobs in the Xinjiang Production and Construction Corporation were mostly given to the new migrants. However my Chinese brother advocated to me, that this event transpired because the Uighur in general were uneducated and unwilling to initially work. Again these events and mistakes occurred during the Great Leap Forward and Cultural Revolution.....things have changed drastically.

The same policy of migration should occur in Baluchistan in Pakistan, where the largest province only has 7 million people living there. Also Xinjiang in Chinese history is not the greatest of places to migrate to, because it was considered to be always at the edge of the empire and a land full of barbarians:) Therefore, many Han citizens were reluctant to move to Xinjiang, therefore the government had to provide an incentive for them to migrate in the form of waiving the 1 child policy. By the way the Uighur as a minority ethnic group are allowed more than 1 child.
Not just a child,Uighurs generally have lots of kids, especially in the South Xinjiang, especially in rural areas Uighurs, are basically have 5-10 children.
Kadeer, do you know she,rely on The Communist Party to be the richest woman in xinjiang , then become the “East Turkistan leader".
As the upper strata, she also have 11 children.

another, Nur Bekri, member of the CCP, the former chairman of Xinjiang, now the National Energy Secretary of china . As communist government officials, according to the regulations, can only have a child, but he has four. Even now the Chinese President, Xi Jinping, has only one daughter.
If is Han, it was impossible for him to have this right.

Uighur population from 1949 to the present, has risen to 12 million from 2 million.So it can be seen from the side, so-called oppression of minorities, no,On the contrary, it can be seen that it is not fair to the main nationality.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom