What's new

Chinese academic defends beer festival in Muslim region

Well, both Han and Uighurs make up about 40% of the population, it is the duo majority groups.

BTW, the beer festival is hosted in the Han majority place like Urumqi, so it is not near a mosque or something.

I will quote tw oparts from the news article:

The county is in southern Xinjiang, the heartland of the Uighur ethnic minority, who are mostly Muslim.

China has banned civil servants, students and teachers in Xinjiang from fasting during Ramazan and ordered restaurants to stay open, official websites said this month.

This is the heartland of the muslims.

Plus how can the government force muslims to not fast in Ramazan! This part is the hardest. This is very disrespectful. Next they will order them to eat pork.

I will quote tw oparts from the news article:

This is the heartland of the muslims.

Plus how can the government force muslims to not fast in Ramazan! This part is the hardest. This is very disrespectful. Next they willorder them to eat pork.

Again, those western articles are quite misleading, even Wikipedia got more accurate information than these.

Go to check the demographics of Xinjiang on Wikipedia.

Also, the beer festival is mostly like held in the metropolitan area like Urumqi, a Han majority city.

Go to check Urumqi about its demographics on Wikipedia.

You know why there is terrorist attacks? Because of stupid acts like making beer festival in muslim majority areas. This hurts muslim feelings. Then when they protest they are labeled terrorists and killed.

I DON'T CARE WHY there is terrorist attack. They act terrorist attack, they need to see his God in fire hell.

Again, those western articles are quite misleading, even Wikipedia got more accurate information than these.

Go to check the demographics of Xinjiang on Wikipedia.

Also, the beer festival is mostly like held in the metropolitan area like Urumqi, a Han majority city.

Go to check Urumqi about this demographics on Wikipedia.

And the second part, where the government ordered the people not to fast in Ramazan?

I DON'T CARE WHY there is terrorist attack. They act terrorist attack, they need to see his God in fire hell.

You dont care why? But I care about my muslim brothers across the borders in China, India, US, etc.

When the Chinese governments forces the people, to not fast in Ramazan, then hold beer festival in their region. Then when these people protest, you call them terrorist and kill them like animals? Are you even thinking properly to write that post above?

This only applies to the Uighurs who join the CPC membership, not to the ordinary people.

This myth has already been debunked, no Ramazan was forbidden, only to the CPC members.

And for non members?

And for non members?

The Ramazan on my native hometown Shanghai, and tell me how the Ramazan was banned?

When are you guys going to stop reading those anti-China propaganda?

You probably won't find a second non-Muslim nation who is as tolerant and friendly as China.

0729133047_16538.jpg

a180de74gw1eitt3ouvgcj20c808575r.jpg

You dont care why? But I care about my muslim brothers across the borders in China, India, US, etc.

When the Chinese governments forces the, to not fast in Ramazan, then hold beer festival in their region. Then when these people protest, you call him terrorist and kill them like animals? Are you even thinking properly to write that post above?

And for non members?

Nobody invite Muslim to the beer festival, it's hold in other's community.

I may post clearly to you, in China nowadays it is zero tolerance of muslim terrorism. Once the muslim has an attack move, he will be shot. You can come to China to observe.

Nobody invite Muslim to the beer festival, it's hold in other's community.

I may post clearly to you, in China nowadays it is zero tolerance of muslim terrorism. Once the muslim has an attack move, he will be shot. You can come to China to observe.

Forcing muslims to eat during Ramazan fast and ignore our traditions, is it not terrorism against muslims?

Forcing muslims to eat during Ramazan fast and ignore our traditions, is it not terrorism against muslims?

Where did you hear the rubbish news and make yourself fake uncomfortable. Nobody force mature muslims to eat during Ramazan.

Only for the Uighurs among the CPC members, since when they voluntarily joint CPC, they are not Muslims anymore.

Nobody forced these members to join the atheist party, rather they chose to pursue their career there.

No objection, they can either choose to abide the party rule or choose to withdraw from the party membership, it is their own choice.

Tragic - All this does is expose the shear cave man thinking of my people. What do you propose do to now? @PatriotLover Declare a jihad against China for Uhigur Muslims?

While our backside is burning in heat because of no electricty and 100s died in the heat because of lack of water what is your stupid proposal? Start crying for -

Indian Muslims
Chinese Uighur Muslims
Palestinan Muslims
Chechen Muslims
Rohingya Muslims?

When will you get it in your head those are are Indians, Chinese, Russian's etc. Charity begins at home. Feed our people and then after having digested the food lecture others ...

Amazing, absolutely amazing. We have already alienated the West, India is already enemy, Russia has been enemy for a long time and now you want to turn on the only country that will stand on our side.

Please accept my apology to all Chinese here. We are still stuck in stone age.

Tragic - All this does is expose the shear cave man thinking of my people. What do you propose do to now? @PatriotLover Declare a jihad against China for Uhigur Muslims?

While our backside is burning in heat because of no electricty and 100s died in the heat because of lack of water what is your stupid proposal? Start crying for -

Indian Muslims
Chinese Uighur Muslims
Palestinan Muslims
Chechen Muslims
Rohingya Muslims?

When will you get it in your head those are are Indians, Chinese, Russian's etc. Charity begins at home. Feed our people and then after having digested the food lecture others ...

Amazing, absolutely amazing. We have already alienated the West, India is already enemy, Russia has been enemy for a long time and now you want to turn on the only country that will stand on our side.

Please accept my apology to all Chinese here. We are still stuck in stone age.

China takes the Chinese Muslims as its own people.

But I just don't get why so many Muslim members here rather choose to accept the western anti-China propaganda in order to justify their hatred against China?

The West treats the Muslims 10000 times worse than China does, yet they still hypocritically try to incite the tension between China and Muslims. And so many Muslim members seem to buy it.

This is really heartbreaking for a genuine friend of the Muslim world like China.

Last edited:
It seems China's government has yet to learn from other nation's mistakes. They're shooting themselves in the foot, and they refuse to acknowledge it. What do they think will result from this? Secularism? Atheism? All it's going to do is inflame even more tensions, and send the youth towards the extremists. This turns the world's opinion against China, not for it, and the last thing China needs is for it's influence to decrease.

[Edit]: For all the good that China has done, and it has done quite a bit, this is a black mark.

They dont care, more going in the prison or worse. Other's liberties shouldnt be touched because of some other people's beliefs.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom