What's new

China's Y-20 is on the production line

By this ideology we asians better stop all R&D works. Why keep trying if we cannot achieve?

no, no, no.

we asians have very high average IQ.

please check the wiki article named "national IQ"

China is behind by 30-40 years ?? I must say ..Thats just BS.

this is not BS. the current difficulties faced in our Taihang engines are all traced back to the material science and those related stuff were all well solved by Americans 30-40 years ago. you have to admit the gap.

there are about a dozen countries that can design and make aircrafts, all of them are major players in the world. however, when it comes to making engines (not licensed build), you can count it on a single hand - there are only 4.5 countries can do it - US, UK, France, Russia, 0.5 China.

I used (0.5 China) because we have Taihang already in active service (J-11B), but there are numerous problems and clearly not ready for full scale civil use.

no, no, no.

we asians have very high average IQ.

please check the wiki article named "national IQ"

this is not BS. the current difficulties faced in our Taihang engines are all traced back to the material science and those related stuff were all well solved by Americans 30-40 years ago. you have to admit the gap.

there are about a dozen countries that can design and make aircrafts, all of them are major players in the world. however, when it comes to making engines (not licensed build), you can count it on a single hand - there are only 4.5 countries can do it - US, UK, France, Russia, 0.5 China.

I used (0.5 China):rofl: because we have Taihang already in active service (J-11B), but there are numerous problems :rofl: and clearly not ready for full scale civil use :rofl:.

China is really doing very great. Please accept My heartiest Congratulations....

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom