What's new

China's Xi Jinping is 'a silent partner' in Putin's 'aggression' in Ukraine, CIA Director Burns warns

No need to calling names.

if you dont like some one's opinion dont bother to reply
Because obviously you want to bring the whitemen army and boots to Asia to enslave Asians against the will of Asians, you are saying that you are not a lackey to the whites ?

Because obviously you want to bring the whitemen army and boots to Asia to enslave Asians against the will of Asians, you are saying that you are not a lackey to the whites ?
lol no i am not

NATO members agreed on Thursday to increase "practical and political cooperation" with Australia, Japan, New Zealand and South Korea, in response to China's failure to condemn Russia's war in Ukraine.

its your neighbors want Nato

lol no i am not

NATO members agreed on Thursday to increase "practical and political cooperation" with Australia, Japan, New Zealand and South Korea, in response to China's failure to condemn Russia's war in Ukraine.

its your neighbors want Nato
These countries don't count becos South Korea and Japan are lackeys and assests of the Yankee whites already and New Z is a whiteman country. I am talking about the majority of the neutral countries in Asia.

Last edited:
This is typical America's "stand with me or be my enemy" bully mindset. But for China, whether stands with US or what, US always sees it as the biggest enemy. Why wouldn't China stand on the other side instead? Every country will make the same choice if they were in China's position.

The Chinese have even less battlefield experience than the Russians. I don’t care how much they’ve invested in weapons.

Experience is a huge component of warfare.
If you call fighting Taliban in mountains or bombing weak countries as battlefield experience.

They countries don't count becos South Korea and Japan are lackeys and assests of the Yankee whites already and New Z is a whiteman country. I am talking about the majority of the neutral countries in Asia.
Some people believe if they smear China they will be better accepted by western society. A lot of Chinese do it too, it's a mindset.

NATO need to expand to Asia pacific for stability and peace

NATO inclusion can be vetoed by any existing member.

“NATO is an organization that concerns the North Atlantic, China has little to do with the North Atlantic,” said the French president,

If you think Macron is reluctant, you haven't seen Le Pen yet. The French elections will be a contest between the right and the far-right. Do you think France wants to put Paris on the line to defend Seoul?

The current NATO cohesion will evaporate if anyone even thinks of expanding it to East Asia.

F22raptor, hamartia, viva viet, their daily doses is to shout out CHINA!!!!

The USA is doing its best to push apart Russia and China, they really don't want to see them forming an alliance or future block.
This will only backfire on the USA and the west.
Certain European and western countries are shooting themselves in the foot but not buying Russian Gas, Oil or Wheat.
It would be even worse if they tried sanctions against China.
The weak point of the west is the financial system, it's just a matter of time before the dollar collapses and takes the US empire down with it.
Russia should target the dollars supremacy.

The USA is doing its best to push apart Russia and China, they really don't want to see them forming an alliance or future block.
This will only backfire on the USA and the west.
Certain European and western countries are shooting themselves in the foot but not buying Russian Gas, Oil or Wheat.
It would be even worse if they tried sanctions against China.
The weak point of the west is the financial system, it's just a matter of time before the dollar collapses and takes the US empire down with it.
Russia should target the dollars supremacy.
What kind of wet dream they are having when US of A is till this date are still imposing hundred billion worth of tax on our products, sanctioning our entites, universties, companies, CIA our internal affairs...etc.

NATO inclusion can be vetoed by any existing member.

“NATO is an organization that concerns the North Atlantic, China has little to do with the North Atlantic,” said the French president,

If you think Macron is reluctant, you haven't seen Le Pen yet. The French elections will be a contest between the right and the far-right. Do you think France wants to put Paris on the line to defend Seoul?

The current NATO cohesion will evaporate if anyone even thinks of expanding it to East Asia.
Let le pen win first.

Only naive ppl will think nato target is not china. But russia. Dont matter what French thinks. Nato agenda mostly set by Americans. After putin war europe has no choice but to work with usa.

What kind of wet dream they are having when US of A is till this date are still imposing hundred billion worth of tax on our products, sanctioning our entites, universties, companies, CIA our internal affairs...etc.
Obviously US has run out of measures to sanction China. It wants to pull its allies into water. Which I believe is not possible because its allies sure don't want to economically suicide.

They countries don't count becos South Korea and Japan are lackeys and assests of the Yankee whites already and New Z is a whiteman country. I am talking about the majority of the neutral countries in Asia.
Japan and south korea is second and fourth largest economies of asia.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom