What's new

China's Xi Jinping is 'a silent partner' in Putin's 'aggression' in Ukraine, CIA Director Burns warns

西方对屠杀的双标.jpg
昂撒人累累尸骨.png

Your " alot " is how many? A white talk for Chinese as some expert... LOL..
I met a few tbh, he was churning textbook western propaganda, I thought maybe he thinks hewill be more accepted

Would not eat that shit even when im starving. Russia has low standards. Food is contaminated with chemicals and bacteria in many cases.
I guess Russians don't care if you buy their food or not, many in this world buy food from Russia.

responsive_large_webp_atn3fuixd3vplr42duqd9ny0l4r2oewq9-ce1ok4v6q-jpg.831025

Okay, call me ignorant or perhaps I've missed something but HOW on earth is China in ANY way facilitating or involved in the russian invasion of ukraine?........... :disagree:............this sounds like another american moment akin to Iraq has wmd that can destroy europe in 30 mins..........:disagree:
That is just to get everyone to be on their side....by force of various means.

The washing powder trick again. Such trick cannot used often. It will get bored. :enjoy:

Russia's top export partners: wheat and maize​

Top ten countries based on total value of exports, 2016–20
View attachment 834884

like Greece?
Canada will sell to eu. No big deal. Already have free trade with eu and canada.

You keep harping about same arguments. Eu is rich they can buy in high prices. Its the poor and developing world will suffer the most.

LOL.. Absolutely BS, experience in the wrong battle is a hinder than help.
true. so many mercenaries with 'experience' signed up to fight for ukr thought they could run through the russians found out they were actually the goat herders. many of them got bombed at their bases before even get to battlefield. so sad. they are now fighting against missiles instead of cave people that they used to with a lot of air support and ready to lift off by helicopters whenever shit didn't go their way. now lol.

Burns thinks Putin may use Nukes, so this may only be the beginning of Putin’s crimes against humanity. IMHO, Putin could do an above ground nuclear test, possibly in the far north; Novlya Zemlya region, to do some saber rattling.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom