What's new

China's vice president wants to control students Independent thinking

i guess that makes me "elite"...I feel special!!

yep, that's why most Indians speak with a uniform voice - they are part of the elite that is benefiting greatly from India's development while dalits, tribals and the poor are left behind.

I would think that half the country paying bribes would dampen anyone's enthusiasm, but now it is clear - the people who go online are not the bribe payers. they are the bribe takers.

Street noodle vendors would know that now - always need it for the takeaways. Thankfully the people in need of takeaways will not run over little girls.
noodle shops dont sell cellotape``hope they teach you in the school, ops``sorry most of you lot dont get a chance to go to school

yep, that's why most Indians speak with a uniform voice - they are part of the elite that is benefiting greatly from India's development while dalits, tribals and the poor are left behind.

I would think that half the country paying bribes would dampen anyone's enthusiasm, but now it is clear - the people who go online are not the bribe payers. they are the bribe takers.
actually we the bribe takers have setup paypal so bribe payers can transfer funds online for quicker processing.

actually we the bribe takers have setup paypal so bribe payers can transfer funds online for quicker processing.

good job, the biggest bribe payers are other elites. the small time payers usually pay to low level bureaucrats and police.

noodle shops dont sell cellotape``hope they teach you in the school, ops``sorry most of you lot dont get a chance to go to school

sigh - I should not have expected a Chinese to grasp my post. Everything is spelled out to them in China. Perhaps you will get it now- I was referring to Chinese vendors taping take away boxes with cello tape on top. I hope you get it now - allow me to illustrate

jersey_telecom_direct_mail.JPG

And err - the top is taped. Hence they need to buy the tape from Indian vendors so that they can put their wheelbarrows to good use.

^no wonder you get thrashed at global diplomatic tables by the pesky indians. the childish arguments are quite amusing.

khaan saab mitti pao abb, come back to topic. the mud slinging has no purpose and no end.

Back
Top Bottom