What's new

China's vice president wants to control students Independent thinking

Good you viited Indian slum, In India we allow access of every part, unlike some country which won't allow foreigners to visit some dirty part of there country...

having said that, I don't know if slum-dwelers work for 10-12 hours. My maid (cook) use to be one of the slum, she used to charge me 1200 INR (24USD) for 30 hours/month. She use to work for 5 hours/day and fetch 6000INR (120USD/month). Her two daughter earn the same, her husband used to earn 10,000-12,000 INR/month

Dude, Slum-dweleres are not as poor as we think... :)
you can fool those who havent been to India, but you cant fool those who have been to India with these fairytales you just posted..

as for the bold part, village and rural area are amount the most popular destinations for foreign tourists, so yet again showed your sheer ignorance

After defeeating China communits took control of it (china), then they (communits) attacked and annexed Tibet (citing there millinia old map). Dalai lama is a religious guru. We provided Asylum to lama, as we have provided asylum to many Jew/Persian in past.

Communists took it as an excuse and stabbed us at our back... We still feel the pain of betrayal...

Ugh... please, putting Tibet issue itself aside, a personal visit by a country's head is just "Providing Asylum"? Do you really believe yourself? Why didn't other Indian president do it? If China "provide asylum" to your Maoist soldiers so they can use China as a base to continue their cause, are you telling me that's ok by you?

China to the venue on the GUIZHOU, so that Europe guests know what kind of situation in Guizhou, China's poorest places, which is hide?

China, EU open fifth strategic dialogue

European Union foreign policy chief Catherine Ashton speaks at the strategic dialogue between China and the EU in Guiyang, capital of southwest China's Guizhou Province, Sept. 1, 2010. China and the EU opened their fifth strategic dialogue Wednesday in Guiyang. State Councilor Dai Bingguo and visiting EU foreign policy chief Catherine Ashton co-chaired the one-day closed-door meeting, during which the two sides will discuss China-EU relations, major international and regional issues, and EU perspectives on China's development, according to sources with the Chinese foreign ministry.(Xinhua/Ou Dongqu)

Good you viited Indian slum, In India we allow access of every part, unlike some country which won't allow foreigners to visit some dirty part of there country...

having said that, I don't know if slum-dwelers work for 10-12 hours. My maid (cook) use to be one of the slum, she used to charge me 1200 INR (24USD) for 30 hours/month. She use to work for 5 hours/day and fetch 6000INR (120USD/month). Her two daughter earn the same, her husband used to earn 10,000-12,000 INR/month

Dude, Slum-dweleres are not as poor as we think... :)
Why still live in a slum then?

the Indian posters here are India's top 7% elite who can afford the internet. Remember, 93% of Indians cannot afford internet and 50% cannot afford electricity, while their top businessmen and politicians build 1 billion dollar towers in Mumbai and make wreaths out of rupees.

Why still live in a slum then?
Income and the living condition are not consequential when both at low levels.
India is a colourful country and the societies are harmonious even the slum can make you feel free and to be satisfied.

we can never trust anything Indians say. They are the top 7% elites, probably the bribe takers and elite military, police and government babus that hold an iron grip on India. They know little about the poverty that the 93% suffer. Indeed, their media is filled with insane elitism and hatred for the poor.

They do not treat the poor in India as humans, but rather like cattle. Indeed, it is an insult to compare cattle to Indians, because cattle are treated better than most Dalits.

Back
Top Bottom