What's new

China's vice president wants to control students Independent thinking

No we don't know democracy, we will learn from Indian Maoists (or ****** creature from CPI and CPM ). I think in China you are not allowed to read direct and indirect form of democracy... read it before lecturing us.

I said "Down down Congress" in public, can you say the same about CCP??? We forced the govt to bring the law in parliament, can you??? Anti corruption bill is postpone, not failed. It will come again in autumn session.

Weapon purchase and ppl starve to death: We are working on both part, We pass "right to food" which will make sure that no one die due to starvation.

And since when a connunist became so concerned about human life??? Haven't you heard about communists concentration camps where ppl use to work for 12+ hours.. Oops! common communists forced to work for 10-12 hours...

i cant find it please enlighten us where can i find one, i can only imagine those from NK and some indian slums i have visited

Avoid the problem can not solve anything and if you want to escape, you can directly say.

Sorry to say but it's really hard to understand half of the things you write..

---------- Post added at 01:37 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:36 AM ----------

some indian slums i have visited

are there no slums in China?? Wanna see..

When China betrayed in 60's these "Independent thought super-human" (Mini talibanese) were celebrating in Kolkata, They were happy that there superhuman freinds will come and control substandard human soul.

Another thing I failed to understand is why so many Indians believe "China betrayed India", When Nehru personally meet Dalai Lama in 1959, what do you expect Chinese to feel? (humantarian help is one thing, personal support in another) Still believe Nehru's "Hindi-Chini bhai-bhai" ****? Talking about brainwash and robot, even after 50 years since his death.

hh-with-nehru-in-1959.jpg

Sorry to say but it's really hard to understand half of the things you write..

---------- Post added at 01:37 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:36 AM ----------

are there no slums in China?? Wanna see..
my factory located in a very dirty and messy area (china standard) in the most unorganized and dirty city wenzhou in China, but my western friend came here for my wedding and they got amazed how different China is compared to the China only existed in western propaganda.

and the fact is that the messy and dirty area my factory located is still miles ahead of India's standard slums

People gathered to suggest government and government took the suggestion... :). See I don't want to poke my nose in your Internal matter but is it what happen???

1.The exact number of civilian deaths is not known, and the majority of estimates range from several hundred to thousands
2. according to James Miles, the BBC reporter who originally covered the protests, the violence did not actually happen in Tiananmen, but outside the square in the city of Beijing.
3. he term also gives a misleading impression that demonstrations only happened in Beijing, when in fact they occurred in many large cities throughout mainland China
4. The movement used mainly non-violent methods and can be considered a case of civil resistance.
5. most or all of the killings took place three miles west of the Square.[12] Following 4 June, the government conducted widespread arrests of protesters and their supporters, cracked down on other protests around China, banned the foreign press from the country and strictly controlled coverage of the events in the domestic press. The Communist Party initiated a large-scale campaign to purge officials deemed sympathetic to the protests.[13] Several senior officials, most notably Party General Secretary Zhao Ziyang, were placed under house arrest.

Still I don't want to talk about your internal issue, so please don't respond to it... :)

Answer me a question, you know they come from Wikileaks, right?

In other words, you know some information only a year ago, right? You have been brainwashed until a year ago, right? OK, you know when I know it?

http://www.jieyue.net/html/zheng_fu/page/homepage_show193995.htm

This is an article, it shows, and now Chinese government officials have a network of fear, not pumping high-priced cigarettes, can not wear the high table, not to drink expensive wine in public, do you think India can be done the same degree in the supervision and restraint Government officials?
no those slave owners can do anything to get away with it

---------- Post added at 06:46 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:44 AM ----------

½ÚÔ¼Íø-½ÚÔ¼ÐÍÕþ¸®-¹ÙÔ±µÄ¡°ÍøÂç¿Ö¾åÖ¢¡± ÍøÂçÓßÂÛÊÇÐIJ¡

This is an article, it shows, and now Chinese government officials have a network of fear, not pumping high-priced cigarettes, can not wear the high table, not to drink expensive wine in public, do you think India can be done the same degree in the supervision and restraint Government officials?

i cant find it please enlighten us where can i find one, i can only imagine those from NK and some indian slums i have visited

Good you viited Indian slum, In India we allow access of every part, unlike some country which won't allow foreigners to visit some dirty part of there country...

having said that, I don't know if slum-dwelers work for 10-12 hours. My maid (cook) use to be one of the slum, she used to charge me 1200 INR (24USD) for 30 hours/month. She use to work for 5 hours/day and fetch 6000INR (120USD/month). Her two daughter earn the same, her husband used to earn 10,000-12,000 INR/month

Dude, Slum-dweleres are not as poor as we think... :)

---------- Post added at 06:46 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:44 AM ----------

Frankly, I do not want to compare it. I am not enough happy for our government

Another thing I failed to understand is why so many Indians believe "China betrayed India", When Nehru personally meet Dalai Lama in 1959, what do you expect Chinese to feel? (humantarian help is one thing, personal support in another) Still believe Nehru's "Hindi-Chini bhai-bhai" ****? Talking about brainwash and robot, even after 50 years since his death.

hh-with-nehru-in-1959.jpg

After defeeating China communits took control of it (china), then they (communits) attacked and annexed Tibet (citing there millinia old map). Dalai lama is a religious guru. We provided Asylum to lama, as we have provided asylum to many Jew/Persian in past.

Communists took it as an excuse and stabbed us at our back... We still feel the pain of betrayal...

Good you viited Indian slum, In India we allow access of every part, unlike some country which won't allow foreigners to visit some dirty part of there country...

having said that, I don't know if slum-dwelers work for 10-12 hours. My maid (cook) use to be one of the slum, she used to charge me 1200 INR (24USD) for 30 hours/month. She use to work for 5 hours/day and fetch 6000INR (120USD/month). Her two daughter earn the same, her husband used to earn 10,000-12,000 INR/month

Dude, Slum-dweleres are not as poor as we think... :)

Who told you, an idiot? Chinese officials have been with European officials to visit the poorest areas, Guizhou, he is the most backward provinces, per capita income actually equal to India, so we hope to get more aid from Europe, do not show your ignorant, idiot.

http://www.tianya.cn/publicforum/content/no04/1/449453.shtml

This is a Chinese BBS's POST, which is to hide?

Answer me a question, you know they come from Wikileaks, right?
In other words, you know some information only a year ago, right? You have been brainwashed until a year ago, right? OK, you know when I know it?

isn't I told you that I agree with my chinese friends, I don't want to interfere in your internal matters. What ever govt says is truth , I endorse that..

I agree that 1000s of ppl in 1984 went to meet govt and gave there opinion(They didn't die), BBC is evil Chanel, they spew venom against CCP. Wikipedia is not good source, West media is biased.

Only truth is what "People's Daily Online " and "Xinhua" says...

---------- Post added at 11:56 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:55 AM ----------

Who told you, an idiot? Chinese officials have been with European officials to visit the poorest areas, Guizhou, he is the most backward provinces, per capita income actually equal to India, so we hope to get more aid from Europe, do not show your ignorant, idiot.

Did I named china??? I said about some country, may be DPRK.. More-ever I talked about my country..

isn't I told you that I agree with my chinese friends, I don't want to interfere in your internal matters. What ever govt says is truth , I endorse that..

I agree that 1000s of ppl in 1984 went to meet govt and gave there opinion(They didn't die), BBC is evil Chanel, they spew venom against CCP. Wikipedia is not good source, West media is biased.

Only truth is what "People's Daily Online " and "Xinhua" says...

---------- Post added at 11:56 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:55 AM ----------

Did I named china??? I said about some country, may be DPRK.. More-ever I talked about my country..

Haha, I said, I use the facts, but you only talk, no errors.

---------- Post added at 12:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:04 PM ----------

So, this way you have been living in brainwashing, there is no error, you can agree?

Back
Top Bottom