What's new

China’s unorthodox weapons, provocative actions escalated situation in Ladakh: Defence ministry

Already done. PLA used proportional force. 20 Indians including colonels and other senior officers tossed into rivers, 60+ captured.

And rogue forces hide their casualties and Honor to doldiers for face savings
Those 20 brave hearts attacked Chinese camp to avenge col Babu and inflected fear in the mind of Xi's old army.

Those 20 brave hearts attacked Chinese camp to avenge col Babu and inflected fear in the mind of Xi's old army.
:lol: what a hyperpower ego you have, Modi said that Chinese didn't captured single inch of your claim land but later its confirmed that they capture you 1000 sq km land , and you having banned Chinese apps in your country what a revenge you have:fie:, and you have no proofs that 40/60 or 100 PLAA soliders, only your GODI MEDIA is doing propaganda 24/7 without any solid proofs against China

:lol: what a hyperpower ego you have, Modi said that Chinese didn't captured single inch of your claim land but later its confirmed that they capture you 1000 sq km land , and you having banned Chinese apps in your country what a revenge you have:fie:, and you have no proofs that 40/60 or 100 PLAA soliders, only your GODI MEDIA is doing propaganda 24/7 without any solid proofs against China

Who confirmed 1000 km captured? Which Indian official confirmed it my small cute friend?

Because nobody died on the Chinese side. Prove me wrong. Give the name and picture of a single Chinese casuality.
Our media reports that we captured 6 Chinese peaks in Laddakh. Are you ready to recognise it?

lmao Indian media reported 56 captured generals... all of whom died in 1950's and 60's.

Then they reported a grave... for a soldier who died in 1934.

yeah your media reports alot of things. maybe your soldiers should think about listening to that media so much before they die of malnutrition from drinking cow piss. Then they won't halucinate and think planets are drones.

Because nobody died on the Chinese side. Prove me wrong. Give the name and picture of a single Chinese casuality.

lmao Indian media reported 56 captured generals... all of whom died in 1950's and 60's.

Then they reported a grave... for a soldier who died in 1934.

yeah your media reports alot of things. maybe your soldiers should think about listening to that media so much before they die of malnutrition from drinking cow piss. Then they won't halucinate and think planets are drones.

Check for Chinese official response. They have accepted the casualties but not declared the name. Typical rogue state. Rogue countries do not recognise the mytradom of their soldiers so that their 50 cent soldiers can bluff loud mouth on public forum.

Check for Chinese official response. They have accepted the casualties but not declared the name. Typical rogue state. Rogue countries do not recognise the mytradom of their soldiers so that their 50 cent soldiers can bluff loud mouth on public forum.

I don't have to do anything. You made the claim, you provide the proof.

Our media reports that we captured 6 Chinese peaks in Laddakh. Are you ready to recognise it?
And also reports 1000 km land don't live in your delusional world and yeah in war both enemies can take other lands what's so special about it
Global times only reports 4-5 PLAA soldiers deaths

Last edited:
Actually, Agni III with 2.5 ton payload with low 2digit accuracy is China specific. We can use them with conventional warhead on Chinese targets.
Ermm, you do realise we have a larger and more advanced nukes right? Bringing nuke into the fold means you aren't confident in winning a conventional war, but just a few months back, you guys boasted about defeating China easily. Lololol. Peeing in ya pants now?
I don't have to do anything. You made the claim, you provide the proof.
Apparently Indians are now Chinese foreign ministry spokesman. Lolol

Actually, Agni III with 2.5 ton payload with low 2digit accuracy is China specific. We can use them with conventional warhead on Chinese targets.
kindly ask your generals first do they really want to mess with China in a war domain where Dragon could literally molest bharat mata?

kindly ask your generals first do they really want to mess with China in a war domain where Dragon could literally molest bharat mata?

We moved our troops and they pissed in their pant.
Ermm, you do realise we have a larger and more advanced nukes right? Bringing nuke into the fold means you aren't confident in winning a conventional war, but just a few months back, you guys boasted about defeating China easily. Lololol. Peeing in ya pants now?

May be large but not advance. China can not make a good scooter. How can their nukes be more advance?
And also reports 1000 km land don't live in your delusional world and yeah in war both enemies can take other lands what's so special about it

Global times only reports 4-5 PLAA soldiers deaths

What were their names? Where did Global time quoted 4-5 soldiers. Please quote the reference you troll.

Who buys this crap?
If you really believe these cars are crap and you have the proof, you can sell your findings to WallStreet; believe me, you can be a millionaire in one night.

NIO's market cap is USD 89 billion!
1610118179507.png

You know the market cap of Tata Motor, the biggest pride of the shitty india? It's only 8.9 billion USD. I.e. NIO is 10x worth of Tata! I'm wondering if Landrover is not counted in, what could be the value of the pure Indian part of Tata Motor?

Obviously in the eyes of investors, they are very clear who is crap and who is gold.

Back
Top Bottom