What's new

China’s Submarine Fleet, Evolution & news

If it's 093 series, that's SSN, what's AIP doing with it?
Let's check sources, see if it's new AIP for 039B.
I think you are right and I am no expert with military stuff.

From what I can gather, it's 039B with AIP.

After you have checked sources, please feel free to reverse back to 039B.

Thanks.

I hope they will not get tired in war.
You can test it.
177528.jpg

You can test it.
177528.jpg

First of all let it come without getting tired once again. We will test it. Do you know that our one kilo class tested (Spied) two of your subs and they did not know that they are spied upon unless your plane detected our kilo class. You may never know that because it will banned in Pakistan media.

First of all let it come without getting tired once again. We will test it. Do you know that our one kilo class tested (Spied) two of your subs and they did not know that they are spied upon unless your plane detected our kilo class. You may never know that because it will banned in Pakistan media.
177528.jpg

It is often difficult to judge how advance how AIP system is with lack of information. But with our leadership in commercial battery in car and mobile, it is safe to say the military has the most advanced AIP in the world now. In fact our supercharged battery is the fastest and best now so those advancee will inevitably transfer to the PLAN. O93b is truly a killer in the ocean so much that the India navy are clueless when we operate in the Indian ocean and only spot it when it surfaced for resupply and then cry. Lol

I think you are right and I am no expert with military stuff.

From what I can gather, it's 039B with AIP.

After you have checked sources, please feel free to reverse back to 039B.

Thanks.

I haven't found any sources regarding this news yet, but I don't think this has anything to do with 093B (or 093G), which is not in active duty but a testbed for 095 SSN. For 093B, see these

di754sfkk.png

New techs tested on 093B/093G do not include AIP, these are:
  • Pump Jet Propulsion 泵喷推进系统 (despite Shenyang Machine Tool Plant has been successful in precision tooling of 7-blade propeller for the Song/Yuan-class SSK's, and 093-class SSN)
  • New Materials (Hyper Strength Steel) 新材料(超高强度钢)
  • Hybrid Single & Double-Hull Structure 单双混合壳体结构
  • New Comprehensive Vibration Reduction Floating Raft 新型综合减震浮筏
  • VLS for Cruise Missile 巡航导弹垂直发射管
  • Third Gen Nuclear Reactor 第三代潜艇反应堆, HTGR, supported by new bearings, new thermoelectric converter
This AMPS is an alternative to other AIP like CCD, fuel cell or sterling engine, it is used for SSK only, so I believe 039B is very likely. There are cons of AMPS say higher costs, IR signature, radiation, etc., but pros are also very obvious, say it gives far more range and depth SSK to operate.

1479687196339.jpg

CCTV pic of interior of 039B, see their protection suit, here comes the speculation of AMPS-AIP. It should be one of many tech upgrades that 039B has implemented, compared to its predecessor 039A.

Last edited:
I haven't found any sources regarding this news yet, but I don't think this has anything to do with 093B (or 093G), which is not in active duty but a testbed for 095 SSN. For 093B, see these

View attachment 366435

New techs tested on 093B/093G do not include AIP, these are:
  • Pump Jet Propulsion 泵喷推进系统 (despite Shenyang Machine Tool Plant has been successful in precision tooling of 7-blade propeller for the Song/Yuan-class SSK's, and 093-class SSN)
  • New Materials (Hyper Strength Steel) 新材料(超高强度钢)
  • Hybrid Single & Double-Hull Structure 单双混合壳体结构
  • New Comprehensive Vibration Reduction Floating Raft 新型综合减震浮筏
  • VLS for Cruise Missile 巡航导弹垂直发射管
  • Third Gen Nuclear Reactor 第三代潜艇反应堆, HTGR, supported by new bearings, new thermoelectric converter
This AMPS is an alternative to other AIP like CCD, fuel cell or sterling engine, it is used for SSK only, so I believe 039B is very likely. There are cons of AMPS say higher costs, IR signature, radiation, etc., but pros are also very obvious, say it gives far more range and depth SSK to operate.

View attachment 366437

CCTV pic of interior of 039B, see their protection suit, here comes the speculation of AMPS-AIP. It should be one of many tech upgrades that 039B has implemented, compared to its predecessor 039A.

Is there evidence that the 093B has pump jet propulsion?

What will you state by that picture? that is not a YUAN, that is not a chinese yard at all.

What you see in that image, is the launching ceremony of a LADA/St.Peterburg class at Svedzdochka Verf.RUSSIA

So that picture is very much missleading in that uncommented matter.

But nice try...

any idea who bought these ? View attachment 366441
What will you state by that picture? that is not a YUAN, that is not a chinese yard at all.

What you see in that image, is the launching ceremony of a LADA/St.Peterburg class at Svedzdochka Verf.RUSSIA

So that picture is very much missleading in that uncommented matter.

But nice try...

These are Type 039B SSKs resuming production for the PLAN. The Lada class has not yet entered production.

These are Type 039B SSKs resuming production for the PLAN. The Lada class has not yet entered production.

Very funny, and why Project 677 or LADA-Class first unit is commisioned 2010, launched in 2004 and layed down1997? An easy to gather information.Cuz it is well spread in this strange thing called internet.

If you question the serial production of LADA/Project 677, I would agree.

The picture shown by yusheng is from december 2013, at launch ceremony in St. Petersburg. Once I have rights to post pictures, I will give additional images, that you can easily find yourself by googling launch ceremony project 677...

WUHAN and CXD, the yards involved in YUAN production have no bricks covered walls. Something you should find out by yourself. Happy Hunting. :coffee:

but again, nice try.

Very funny, and why Project 677 or LADA-Class first unit is commisioned 2010, launched in 2004 and layed down1997? An easy to gather information.Cuz it is well spread in this strange thing called internet.

If you question the serial production of LADA/Project 677, I would agree.

The picture shown by yusheng is from december 2013, at launch ceremony in St. Petersburg. Once I have rights to post pictures, I will give additional images, that you can easily find yourself by googling launch ceremony project 677...

WUHAN and CXD, the yards involved in YUAN production have no bricks covered walls. Something you should find out by yourself. Happy Hunting. :coffee:

but again, nice try.

A single unit of the Lada has been launched, but thus far no more boats have been completed, either due to disinterest from Russia's armed forces or problems with the vessel. I stand with my point; the Lada is not in production.

Regarding the yard photo, it was my mistake. I thought you were referring to MICA's photo in post 276; my bad.

Back
Top Bottom