What's new

China's Sinopharm says its coronavirus vaccine is 79% effective

What's the Efficacy of cow piss vaccine indians are going to use from next week?
Most of vaccine prod will be out of India just like most of the present day pharmaceuticals is.

I rather take that than the chinese pharma any day which is laced with pork gelatin; these are also the same originators of covid who still dont want to let WHO in. Who will you trust? Not the chinese.

Most of vaccine prod will be out of India just like most of the present day pharmaceuticals is.

I rather take that than the chinese pharma any day which is laced with pork gelatin; these are also the same originators of covid who still dont want to let WHO in. Who will you trust? Not the chinese.

That's just American jealousy speaking against the power that's going to soon replace it

Those vaccines produced in India are not for Indian people. Those are multinationals catering for western countries

Indians have their own cow piss vaccine for own population

That's just American jealousy speaking against the power that's going to soon replace it

Those vaccines produced in India are not for Indian people. Those are multinationals catering for western countries

Indians have their own cow piss vaccine for own population
no one cares about who is who in this present day. we need a vaccine out there for the masses. you are falling into PLA trolls hands who are deliberately misleading the world on covid and other issues.
Even after hiding, [GO figure China, lol] data from everyone, the Chinese quality of work has yielded only 79% :azn:

BTW, because China hides its data on this vaccine, we can't even say for sure it is 79%. It could be far lower. Poorer countries and or countries that can't get access to the best ones, quickly, are trying this vaccine for their people and they should wary. Remember how Chinese medical supplies were fake and or of inferior quality that countries had to return them when China originated Covid was unleashed on the world? This is risker

Article below...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

China's state-owned pharmaceutical giant Sinopharm has announced its coronavirus vaccine is 79.34% effective.
Interim analysis of Phase 3 clinical trials show the vaccine is safe and people who received two doses produced high-level antibodies, according to a statement published Wednesday by Beijing Biological Products Institute Co., a Sinopharm subsidiary.
The company said it was seeking formal approval from China's regulators to distribute the vaccine to the public.

Coronavirus vaccines developed by Sinopharm have already been administered to hundreds of thousands of people under a controversial emergency use program approved by the Chinese government.

By November, nearly one million people had received a Sinopharm vaccine, according to the company's chairman, though he didn't specify which of the company's two vaccines they had received

Though few details were provided, the statement released Wednesday said the vaccine met the standards of the World Health Organization and China's own regulator, the National Medical Products Administration.

The Sinopharm vaccine is less effective than those developed by Pfizer-BioNTech and Moderna, which have an efficacy rate of about 95%. Russia's Sputnik V vaccine is 91% effective.

And the vaccine's efficacy rate of 79% is lower than the 86% announced by the United Arab Emirates for the same vaccine on December 9. The UAE based its results on an interim analysis of late-stage clinical trials conducted there from July. It has since approved the vaccine for public use.

and do you realise now they will line up how the statistics were manipulated on the west etc and hhow the west is trying to be jelous etc. etc.

It is just funny how you can read the PLA bots trolling this forum to santise mao's dung.

no one cares about who is who in this present day. we need a vaccine out there for the masses. you are falling into PLA trolls hands who are deliberately misleading the world on covid and other issues.

and do you realise now they will line up how the statistics were manipulated on the west etc and hhow the west is trying to be jelous etc. etc.

It is just funny how you can read the PLA bots trolling this forum to santise mao's dung.

U do realise that none of companies have made data public?

NYTIMES said Iraq had nukes too remember? I actually see a pattern in western journalism, it is actually repeating the same news over and over but with a different writing style. As if some central figure gives out an info to be disseminated but written differently by different journalist. I fail to comprehend drones like you accepting everything the press says like a zombie with no critical thinking and questioning. You aren't that different from a commie afterall mate, lolol

Ny times did not say that; they reported the intel agencies said so... and so what if they reported that- that was what Saddam said to others. The fact is nobody is 100% right 100% times. They are also the paper that brought down American Presidents and politicians who were corrupt.

They are not a mouthpiece used by the government to control citizens into servitude, from your cradle to the grave, like Globaltimes and other state media do in China :yes4:

U do realise that none of companies have made data public?
It is available within medical circles and institutions as well as govt depts.

Already i have three more family members fighting for their lives on ventilators in Cape Town; the last thing we need is to fall into the hands of these chinese politburo snakes who want to promote their bullshit. They want people to be divided and that is how these wretched dogs win.

I dont care for anyone them; we need vaccines out there right now to confront this mass epidemic before it takes a far more sinister turn in its evolutionary phase.

Ny times did not say that; they reported the intel agencies said so... and so what if they reported that- that was what Saddam said to others. The fact is nobody is 100% right 100% times. They are also the paper that brought down American Presidents and politicians who were corrupt.

They are not a mouthpiece used by the government to control citizens into servitude, from your cradle to the grave, like Globaltimes and other state media do in China :yes4:
It's like saying Bush did not invade Iraq, his generals did it. Stop spinning shit okay, one moment you said its credible, then the next when shit happens, it's the Intel agencies feeding them, so in this case, what makes you think it's not the Intel agencies feeding them and what makes you think it's 'credible'? Gosh, you cant save drones... They lack critical thinking, may could should are not credible sources mate.

Do you know how to tell the best lies? Tell 70 %truth and 30%lies.thats the key and then repeat it a 1000x.

It is available within medical circles and institutions as well as govt depts.

Already i have three more family members fighting for their lives on ventilators in Cape Town; the last thing we need is to fall into the hands of these chinese politburo snakes who want to promote their bullshit. They want people to be divided and that is how these wretched dogs win.

I dont care for anyone them; we need vaccines out there right now to confront this mass epidemic before it takes a far more sinister turn in its evolutionary phase.
Well you are entitled to your opinion.

None of data has been published by anyone... Its been only been shared with certain govts. It's not been scrutinised by medical communities at large.

Moderna has made 10 vaccines in past. This is the only one to get FDA approval. Pfizer one uses part of RNA and this is first RNA based vaccine ever to be approved. Astrazaneca wanted to combine its vaccine with sputnik one to enhance effectiveness...

Although i am sympathetic to your opinion I see alot of bias in what you say...

I have no idea what shit your PLA supervisor is writing. Amazing... just like KCNA you PLA trolls do your enlightened english homework with colourful language.

Bat loving troll. just f... off and go kiss Emperor Xi... turds; you tried bat turds and gave the world a massive pandemic. Now you want us to believe in your vaccine. First come clean on Covid in Wuhan with WHO; next tell people why you are using pork gelatin in your vaccine.
Okay..... Bye bye

Well you are entitled to your opinion.

None of data has been published by anyone... Its been only been shared with certain govts. It's not been scrutinised by medical communities at large.

Moderna has made 10 vaccines in past. This is the only one to get FDA approval. Pfizer one uses part of RNA and this is first RNA based vaccine ever to be approved. Astrazaneca wanted to combine its vaccine with sputnik one to enhance effectiveness...

Although i am sympathetic to your opinion I see alot of bias in what you say...
You can read them on Lancet as well as FDA site.

Back
Top Bottom