What's new

China's secret internment camps

You have to understand people protest here. 1 Million people protested in US and UK againt Afg and Iraq invasion. Most importantly the government does not abduct people just because they criticized government policies. That kind of shit only happens in China and North Korea.
and no, china doesn't abduct muslims, only terrorists and extremist, 99% of Uighur mulsim in china are not terrorist, many Uighurs support chinese polices. In fact, largest chinese muslim minority is Hui, not Uighur. And they are perfectly fine in china.

Government doesn't abduct? yet US government keep killing 2.5M Iraqi muslims? you don't have to abduct, you just bomb and kill them. What did protest do? nothing huh, yet you still support US policy in the middle east? grow a spine. US is still killing muslims in the middle east as WE SPEAK.

1 million killed in iraq millions wounded, almost 1 million killed in syria 10 million refugees, 4 million killed in vietnam, 100,000 killed in libya, thousands killed in yemen - but China is the worst country and US is the best!

My friend is an Iraqi. He was starving and homeless and had terminal cancer. American liberators came and bombed his city. Now, he is well fed on a steady diet of depleted uranium, cancer-free , and became a quadrillioniare with trillions of real estate assets. He enjoys all this because of Western democracy and free speech. I am totally not making this up. It's true. The CIA told me.

1 million killed in iraq millions wounded, almost 1 million killed in syria 10 million refugees, 4 million killed in vietnam, 100,000 killed in libya, thousands killed in yemen - but China is the worst country and US is the best!

And nobody likes US foreign policy here , people criticize them and ask questions. Most important of all people realize a problem when there is one. In China there is one sided propaganda and the people have no choice but to support whatever the regime is putting in their brains. How many reporting has been done inside china against the regime? Zero. Chinese dont want to admit there is a problem. There in lies the big PROBLEM

Not very neutral sources tho, and usually who is the source of their information? I doubt you thought about that. :-)

No amount of neutral sources will change your thinking once you made up your mind. Everybody in the east from governments to activist to media have condemned this

And nobody likes US foreign policy here , people criticize them and ask questions. Most important of all people realize a problem when there is one. In China there is one sided propaganda and the people have no choice but to support whatever the regime is putting in their brains. How many reporting has been done inside china against the regime? Zero. Chinese dont want to admit there is a problem. There in lies the big PROBLEM

No amount of neutral sources will change your thinking once you made up your mind. Everybody in the east from governments to activist to media have condemned this

people realize problem? you realize how mainstream west media applaud American foreign approach and invasion of middle east? US controls the media, when they say they are right, they will manipulate media their way. The few token opposition voice won't make a dime of difference. Vast majority of Americans in fact think American killing in the middle east is justified, thanks to their manipulated mainstream media.

Chinese especially under the CPC are a ruthless, repressive people.

But that is not my point.

The point is we should approach the situation with some pragmatism. Licking Chinese boots just to cover over their oppression does not suite us. Neither does saying that Americans are angels when compared to China. Both are oppressing muslims. U.S lied in the past and still does today when it comes to it's crusade(George Bush's words) against muslims. And China is trying to hush up it's genocide and shoving communism down Uighirs' throats(forced conversion to atheism/communism) with lies and simply silencing voices who speak out.

So yes both U.S and China are oppressing muslims. Pakistanis should wake up, smell the coffee and take a stand at least with our tongues. We could softly raise the issue with the CPC. Or we could be next. We have already seen the marriage scandal. In the past our leaders auctioned our behinds off to America. Now we ourselves are doing same in Ishq of China dosti Himalaya se unchi and samandron se gehri BS. China ka interest khatam hua tumhe dhoodh me se makhi ki tarha nikaal bahir phenke ga China.

Lastly this battle fought between U.S and Chinese proxies/bots on PDF is getting very annoying.

Last edited:
There is no Ugyhur oppression. It's cooked up by the CIA for divide and conquer. They want Chinese and Muslims to kill each other so whites can win. Have you even looked at Xiniiang?

It's highly developed and they have more mosques per capita there than any "tolerant" western nation.

Stop repeating CIA / western propaganda.

Why would China build thousands of mosques while "erasing your culture"? Use your brain.

The point is we should approach the situation with some pragmatism. Licking Chinese boots just to cover over their oppression does not suite us. Neither does saying that Americans are angels when compared to China. Both are oppressing muslims. U.S lied in the past and still does today when it comes to it's crusade(George Bush's words) against muslims. And China is trying to hush up it's genocide and shoving communism down Uighirs' throats(forced conversion to atheism/communism) with lies and simply silencing voices who speak out.

So yes both U.S and China are oppressing muslims. Pakistanis should wake up, smell the coffee and take a stand at least with our tongues. We could softly raise the issue with the CPC. Or we could be next. We have already seen the marriage scandal. In the past our leaders auctioned our behinds off to America. Now we ourselves are doing same in Ishq of China Himalaya se unchi and samandron se gehri BS. China ka interest khatam hua tumhe dhoodh me se makhi ki tarha nikaal bahir phenke ga China.

Lastly this battle fought between U.S and Chinese proxies/bots on PDF is getting very annoying.

This. For a few $$$ Pakistani posters here are trying really hard to suck up to China and overlooking what they are doing to the uighurs. If we condemn India over Kashmir why dont we do that with uighurs? Another problem here is the propaganda by chinese posters opening new threads on how milk and honey is flowing in the rivers of china when you counter them they get defensive about the regime.

people realize problem? you realize how mainstream west media applaud American foreign approach and invasion of middle east? US controls the media, when they say they are right, they will manipulate media their way. The few token opposition voice won't make a dime of difference. Vast majority of Americans in fact think American killing in the middle east is justified, thanks to their manipulated mainstream media.

Show me an instance where there have been mass protests or critical reporting on the CCP policies? None because people are afraid they will get locked up or go missing.

Name me one neutral source. :-)

Whom do you call neutral?tell me?how many documentaries or reports do you want from neutral sources?

There is a thin line between an internment camp and an "education camp".

The government might think that it is re-educating the masses so they can "integrate" into the communist nation. Whereas the one who is stuck in the "education camp", thinks that he has been taken by the worst captors. He is taught to respect and obey the communist party and taught that he must forgo his religion if he wants to go back to his family.

I am sorry; I really love my Chinese friends because they have been with my country from the beginning, but I have to call out the communist party for their oppressive actions.

30 years after the fall of the USSR, I still call all their concentration/internment camps exactly what they were = concentration/internment camps. I just cannot bring myself to say that the ones found in China are "education camps". Its not the fault of our Chinese friends we talk with everyday, but it is the type of government that China has, which can only function with the help of oppression(specialized camps) and forced "inclusion".

Whom do you call neutral?tell me?how many documentaries or reports do you want from neutral sources?
Don't try and throw it back at me! You are the one who has dished out sources who have serious question marks over them for their motives and their sources. Cheeky bugger! So are you trying to tell me you're having trouble finding a neutral source now? :laugh:

So yes both U.S and China are oppressing muslims. Pakistanis should wake up, smell the coffee and take a stand at least with our tongues. We could softly raise the issue with the CPC. Or we could be next. We have already seen the marriage scandal. In the past our leaders auctioned our behinds off to America. Now we ourselves are doing same in Ishq of China Himalaya se unchi and samandron se gehri BS. China ka interest khatam hua tumhe dhoodh me se makhi ki tarha nikaal bahir phenke ga China.

genocide? let me see the mass graves or gas chambers. Please.

This. For a few $$$ Pakistani posters here are trying really hard to suck up to China and overlooking what they are doing to the uighurs. If we condemn India over Kashmir why dont we do that with uighurs? Another problem here is the propaganda by chinese posters opening new threads on how milk and honey is flowing in the rivers of china when you counter them they get defensive about the regime.

Show me an instance where there have been mass protests or critical reporting on the CCP policies? None because people are afraid they will get locked up or go missing.

here, number of protests in china.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Protest_and_dissent_in_China

There is a thin line between an internment camp and an "education camp".

The government might think that it is re-educating the masses so they can "integrate" into the communist nation. Whereas the one who is stuck in the "education camp", thinks that he has been taken by the worst captors. He is taught to respect and obey the communist party and taught that he must forgo his religion if he wants to go back to his family.

I am sorry; I really love my Chinese friends because they have been with my country from the beginning, but I have to call out the communist party for their oppressive actions.

30 years after the fall of the USSR, I still call all their concentration/internment camps exactly what they were = concentration/internment camps. I just cannot bring myself to say that the ones found in China are "education camps". Its not the fault of our Chinese friends we talk with everyday, but it is the type of government that China has, which can only function with the help of oppression(specialized camps) and forced "inclusion".
I'm sorry, it's not against Muslim, but against what they perceived as terrorist and separatist threats. Largest Muslim group in china is Hui, not Uighurs, I'm not seeing anyone "persecuting" Hui muslim.

Its not the fault of our Chinese friends we talk with everyday, but it is the type of government that China has, which can only function with the help of oppression(specialized camps) and forced "inclusion".
I love the way you push your narrative without realising whose narrative you're so innocently peddling. You could be forgiven for getting caught up in it by accident or by persuasion. :-)

Back
Top Bottom