What's new

China's secret internment camps

what a brainwashed tool, chinese people in US criticizes chinese government all the time, even with relatives in china.

nobody, like no western media? sure, whatever, you brainwashed tool. I already said I don't like CCP policy of censure or silencing people critical of Xi, which part of that you don't understand? Chinese xinjiang policy is being supported by majority of muslim countries to crack down on extremists, nobody supports? Only in your west brainwashed brain. Even Iraqi (American supported), Malaysia, Indonesia government support chinese xinjaing policies.

Neither Indonesia or Malaysia supports your policies . I just gave you links to their government officials saying otherwise . Pakistan a country you gave so much $$ even in our media we write articles about it . So whom are you trying to deceive?

interview people who are against china or separatist? what's the point? you want me show links of happy Uighurs who support chinese government? You want me show black mom who think US persecute blacks and shooting their kids unarmed? what's the point of selective reporting?

Yes each and every media is selective . East , West . North South everybody from Arctic Circle to Antarctica is selective only China knows the truth.

I was in a uyghur camp. They fed me and clothed me. During the day, they taught me to read and write so I can become a productive member of Chinese society and start my own family. It was horrible. I wish I were bombed to death by American liberators instead.

Neither Indonesia or Malaysia supports your policies . I just gave you links to their government officials saying otherwise . Pakistan a country you gave so much $$ even in our media we write articles about it . So whom are you trying to deceive?

I just gave you link those two countries supported china in UN, random officials don't mean anything, they don't represent their offical government position.Heck, they could even be opposition that oppose anything elected government says.

I just gave you link those two countries supported china in UN, random officials don't mean anything, they don't represent their offical government position.Heck, they could even be opposition that oppose anything elected government says.

1.5 billion people inside China and yet nobody has any spine to stand up and say the truth . Every single Chinese poster here is in some alice in wonderland telling us tales of milk and honey in China . I would rather die than be so spineless and toothless

My Uyghur cousin waged Jihad and stabbed 2 innocent Han Chinese to death in front of their families. He was accused of "murder" was taken away by regime forces. Where are our human rights??? It's not fair that they lock him up. Why can't he stab innocent people with a machete?
Is that against the law? What an illiberal society. the laws are obviously discriminating against peaceful Uyghurs Jihadists.

Chinese posters here claiming $12 Trillion economy well whats the use if not one person from 1.5 Billion have the spine to say anything against their leader or regime? Every single Chinese poster here is on some kind of a Chinese propaganda drug where every thread they open is some kind of a tribute to Xi or the regime . Not one person with a spine huh ?

1.5 billion people inside China and yet nobody has any spine to stand up and say the truth . Every single Chinese poster here is in some alice in wonderland telling us tales of milk and honey in China . I would rather die than be so spineless and toothless

1B people in the west yet no one has spine to stand up and say those are lies. Do you have spine to tell US to stop bombing and killing muslims in the middle east, including 2.5M Iraqis dead since American intervention?

Chinese posters here claiming $12 Trillion economy well whats the use if not one person from 1.5 Billion have the spine to say anything against their leader or regime? Every single Chinese poster here is on some kind of a Chinese propaganda drug where every thread they open is some kind of a tribute to Xi or the regime . Not one person with a spine huh ?

anyone in the west saying truth or facts about china are instantly shot down for being "paid by CCP", how about you grow a spine and tell many of media stories are lies, oh wait, you are one of them.

I just said I'm against some CCP policies, but support other policies, are you an idiot?

1B people in the west yet no one has spine to stand up and say those are lies. Do you have spine to tell US to stop bombing and killing muslims in the middle east, including 2.5M Iraqis dead since American intervention?

You have to understand people protest here. 1 Million people protested in US and UK againt Afg and Iraq invasion. Most importantly the government does not abduct people just because they criticized government policies. That kind of shit only happens in China and North Korea.

You have to understand people protest here. 1 Million people protested in US and UK againt Afg and Iraq invasion. Most importantly the government does not abduct people just because they criticized government policies. That kind of shit only happens in China and North Korea.

Government doesn't abduct? yet US government keep killing 2.5M Iraqi muslims? you don't have to abduct, you just bomb and kill them. What did protest do? nothing huh, yet you still support US policy in the middle east? grow a spine. US is still killing muslims in the middle east as WE SPEAK.

Back
Top Bottom