What's new

China's Response To India's Military Upgrade In Arunachal Pradesh

Status
Not open for further replies.
time for china to finish off the job we started in 1962.

enough of this fascist indian regime seeking war.

Open your eyes and type ooops!!! I forgot you can't do that.
Stop trolling and see if you can add something constructive to the thread.

China is waiting for some crucial weapons systems to enter service, in about 2 to 5 years, before crushing Indian ambitions.

After India is defeated and splits into many countries, China needs to project power into the subcontinent and dominate them. So, we need to wait for our Y-9 enter service before taking action against India.

Y-9.jpg

China is waiting for some crucial weapons systems to enter service, in about 2 to 5 years, before crushing Indian ambitions.

After India is defeated and splits into many countries, China needs to project power into the subcontinent and dominate them. So, we need to wait for our Y-9 enter service before taking action against India.

Y-9.jpg
China is always waiting. Their feelings must be numb. You know what I am saying?
You can't be just a plant, man.

I hope the Japanese don't start the games they were playing just 60 years back in China.

And I hope these "challengers" are nowhere near if those games do start.

And I also hope this time at least 5-10 of the 10000 being guarded by the solitary half sleeping Mongol guard at least try to run away, unlike their last performance.

---------- Post added at 10:23 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:21 AM ----------

China is always waiting. Their feelings must be numb. You know what I am saying?
You can't be just a plant, man.

Epic!

But then many of the CCP trolls are trained to be zombies. They can be like plants all their lives and not even know there is another way.

And I also hope this time at least 5-10 of the 10000 being guarded by the solitary half sleeping Mongol guard at least try to run away, unlike their last performance.

sir if you dnt mind...i asked about this history before itself...you mite have missed...what is the incident you are referring to ?

sir if you dnt mind...i asked about this history before itself...you mite have missed...what is the incident you are referring to ?

I did miss that. Sorry for missing it earlier.

The incident is during the Mongol invasion and bloody occupation of China.

I personally have sympathy with our Chinese friends about that terrible period. Millions of Chinese were killed and raped.

The Mongol invaders were barbarians.

During the invasions, Mongols tool tens of thousands of Chinese prisoners. They would hold them in open parks and used them as civilian shields in various attacks, the most famous of them being the "Badger's mouth" where the Chin fielded an army several times the Mongol army and in a terrain very well suited for defense and where they expected to make a mince meat of the "uncooked barbarians" and then kill the last Mongol after defeating them.

Genghis Khan played a brilliant flanking manouevre and crushed the Chin army to the last man. The scenes were horrible after the battle. It opened Beijing to the Mongols for a several year long seize.

Before the battle, the Chinese prisoners were kept in open grounds and guarded by a handful of Mongol guards. They knew they are not going to live much longer but not one of them dared to even run away.

The few who did were tracked like sheep and their heads would be thrown among the remaining to deter them. The deterrence worked really well.

Good for the Chin "hyperpower" and "challenger" trolls to remember the history as well as what happened to them just 60 years back (Japanese killed 30 millions of them) before trying to act "brave" on the net.

We have nothing to do with them, let's keep it that way.

Dialogue so far has not made India give up its illegal control. Decades have already pass.

Then!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What is your solution, this forum would greatly want to know Miss Huan.....

Then!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What is your solution, this forum would greatly what to know Miss Huan.....

Solution is simple.

The Hans should go back to across the desert to their homelands.

china-popdensity.jpg

The Han homelands are East of that red line. Everything to the West is an occupied buffer zone.

But the real threat to the Hans comes from within the Han areas and the coast, not from the West.

unfortunaley, chinese leaders are too incompetent to even send its south sea fleet to defend chinese territory.

im afraid india has won round one of this war.

indian leaders are too smart for the clueless chinese leaders.
india is running rings around china now.
while china is doing diplomatic talks, india is gobbling up all of asia from the south china sea, to borders, to everything.

chinese leaders have to realise, there is a time for talk and then there are times for the military to do the talking.
india tested china by doing oil exploration with vietnam and china didnt do jack.
india took that as chinese weakness and now india is confident because they know chinese leaders are a bunch of gutless cowards, bunch of liberals that are too scared to use military to even chase off foreign invaders.

as much as i despise india and indians, they have cleatly out thought the foolish chinese leaders.

china by not sending to military to protect chinese territory in the south china sea, gave india an inch, and india took it a mile.

i can guarantee u, india will be taking over all of the south china sea very quickly because china is too scared to use military force to protect our interest.

india knows its got the backing of the US to contain china.
thats exactly what india is doing.

is there any hawks in our retarded government?
even our hawks are a bunch of pussies.

india 1.
china 0.

this is a sad time for china.
we got tactically owned by india.

sun tzu would have been proud of this indian tactical brilliance that have checkmated china.
got to hand it to the indians, they used the US vs china rivalry to benefit.
china is too scared to attack india because the US might use a chinese attack to REALLY contain china.
this is all a proxy war between the US and china.
US going to aussie to tell aussies to sell india uranium, forming alliance with india, japan, phillippines, vietnam, etc are all designed to contain china.
and india and those other countries are a principle beneficiary.

we need a mao zedong!

we need a mao zedong!

And another great leap?

What if this time you are one of the 50 million who won't make it across that leap?

unfortunaley, chinese leaders are too incompetent to even send its south sea fleet to defend chinese territory.

while china is doing diplomatic talks, india is gobbling up all of asia from the south china sea, to borders, to everything.

chinese leaders have to realise, there is a time for talk and then there are times for the military to do the talking.
india tested china by doing oil exploration with vietnam and china didnt do jack.
india took that as chinese weakness and now india is confident because they know chinese leaders are a bunch of gutless cowards, bunch of liberals that are too scared to use military to even chase off foreign invaders.

as much as i despise india and indians, they have cleatly out thought the foolish chinese leaders.

china by not sending to military to protect chinese territory in the south china sea, gave india an inch, and india took it a mile.

i can guarantee u, india will be taking over all of the south china sea very quickly because china is too scared to use military force to protect our interest.

india 1.
china 0.

sun tzu would have been proud of this indian tactical brilliance that have checkmated china.
china is too scared to attack india because the US might use a chinese attack to REALLY contain china.

we need a mao zedong!

The USSR was tough as hell, too bad it got broken into pieces.

india 1.
china 0.

we need a mao zedong!

Mao's long gone who else are you expecting?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom