What's new

China's Picturesque Tibet Autonomous Region: News & Images

India has been definitely a class-based, racist and fundamentalist regime for long.
I don't have anything against ordinary hindus or any other religion. But less than a year after India was born Gandhi was killed by an RSS man. Indias refusal to end its biases rooted in 1947 partition (muslims killed hindus too and to say this i a being as neutral as i can) and its operations supporting fanatical elements like Operation Polo have resulted in the ghetto-ization of specific communities.It has also found itself difficult to act against people who have attacked minorities like the RSS example I gave

Secularism may be a concept proposed and heavily advocated by Gandhi but a lot of Indians simply do not believe in its benefits. Meanwhile muslims are cringing under Modi rule.

Add to that other indicators such as infant mortality, access to clean water and other basic hygiene.

Tibet is ahead of India in all these. Like you said, perhaps it is better to compare Tibet with another place that is more in league with.

There should be a thread comparing India to Chad.

Indian massacre of its own population through corrupt, inept and nepotist policies is an ongoing phenomenon and that's exactly why it is level of social development is way below Sub-Saharan Africa.

Tibet, on the other hand, has been progressing with people's life being improved through scientific development.

Indian PM is a terrorist. Fact.

Indias interference in our region has never been positive. It has surrounded us with Hindu fundamentalists and is trying to claim our very culture. Tibet is better than any region of occupied India because of selective development. Muslim majority areas like our Chowk in Lucknow remain slums and little development has taken place there. We muslims believe it is exactly our muslimness which is the reason that Muslim areas haven't been developed. Muslims are a larger proportion in jails too. The reason is simple. A muslim can be framed as a terrorist or criminal on flimsy or no evidence at all.

In short Indias selective development process and efforts to keep us Muslims weak has led to the situation it is in now-this despite the fact we gave them Taj Mahal, Charminar and Bhul Bhulayan
The Chinese on this thread have been engaging in complete blatant lies to intellectual dishonesty, it nice to see Pakistani engaging in the same for change:lol:

As a think tank the least one would expect from you to do a basic google search, before mouthing false hood off.:D

Lakshdweep a Union territory with 93% Muslim majority HDI of 0.796 for 2005 which is greater than that entire China's at 0.719 and far greater than that of Tibet's HDI of 0.569.

Lakshadweep - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

http://megplanning.gov.in/MHDR/2.pdf

The other only Muslim Majority State Jammu and Kashmir has HDI of 0.626 as of 2012 greater than Tibet's HDI of 0.569, despite state sponsored terrorism from your state for more than a decade.:azn:

http://www.epw.in/system/files/pdf/...s_of_Human_and_Child_Deprivation_in_India.pdf

List of administrative divisions of Greater China by Human Development Index - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

There is a reason why some Turkish members used the "k-word" for your kind, because when it comes to Uighurs you are first ones to bail.;)

Interesting facts guys
@Chanakya's_Chant
@SamantK
@SpArK
@scorpionx
@Echo_419
@AnnoyingOrange
@nForce
@kasper95
@indianBong
@Whazzup
@45'22'
@ito
@thesolar65

India has been definitely a class-based, racist and fundamentalist regime for long.
Yes a "class-based, racist and fundamentalist regime" to which Tibetans escape as refugees. :lol:

Last edited:
The Chinese on this thread have been engaging in complete blatant lies to intellectual dishonesty, it nice to see Pakistani engaging in the same for change

As a think tank the least one would expect from you to do a basic google search, before mouthing false hood off.

Lakshdweep a Union territory with 93% Muslim majority HDI of 0.796 greater than entire China's HDI of 0.719

Lakshadweep - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The other only Muslim Majority State Jammu and Kashmir has HDI of 0.626 as of 2014 far greater than Tibet's HDI of 0.569 despite state sponsored terrorism from your state for more than a decade.

http://www.epw.in/system/files/pdf/...s_of_Human_and_Child_Deprivation_in_India.pdf

List of administrative divisions of Greater China by Human Development Index - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

@Chanakya's_Chant

Yes a "class-based, racist and fundamentalist regime" to which Tibetans escape as refugees. :lol:

This data was published by the Indian Government.

This data was published by the Indian Government.

This data is published by Indian govt. Geez, does India govt fully control yet Assam, Manupure and Nagaland? Joke to make research report and issue the report.

As expected the traditional denial from Chinese members when confronted with facts there is no escape from.:lol:

If you hadn't been trolling off and rather done a bit research, all data we have been discussing so long was from Chinese and Indian Govt.:D

Why is Tibet much richer than India?

in 2013:

India GDP per capita 1499 USD

Tibet: 4630 USD

From Income in India which has an easier to read picture List of Indian states by GDP

Last edited:
As expected the traditional denial from Chinese members when confronted with facts there is no escape from.:lol:

If you haven't been trolling off and rather done a bit research, all data we have been discussing so long was from Chinese and Indian Govt.:D

This data is published by Indian govt. Geez, does India govt fully control yet Assam, Manupure and Nagaland? Joke to make research report and issue the report.

90% of Indians are illiterate and 85% don't have access to basic sanitation. I have travelled to many countries and I can say India is without a shadow of a doubt the worst place I've travelled to. It's a humanitarian disaster. I saw Indian children starving like what I saw in African countries. India is lucky to be categorised as a '3rd world' country. It's actually a failed state. They have large families because most of their children just die very young due to lack of food and clean water and no sanitation. Getting an education in India is a luxury. When you go on the streets of India, you get a repulsive smell, I asked my tour guide what that is and he said it was human feces.

Don't believe a word you hear from the corrupt Indian regime. The regime barely has control of its own 'country' and as bad as the official stats in India are, the real numbers are FAR worse.

If people here think Africa is a failure, go visit India. As horrible as it is in Africa, India is multiple times worse.

90% of Indians are illiterate and 85% don't have access to basic sanitation. I have travelled to many countries and I can say India is without a shadow of a doubt the worst place I've travelled to. It's a humanitarian disaster. I saw Indian children starving like what I saw in African countries. India is lucky to be categorised as a '3rd world' country. It's actually a failed state. They have large families because most of their children just die very young due to lack of food and clean water and no sanitation. Getting an education in India is a luxury. When you go on the streets of India, you get a repulsive smell, I asked my tour guide what that is and he said it was human feces.

Don't believe a word you hear from the corrupt Indian regime. The regime barely has control of its own 'country' and as bad as the official stats in India are, the real numbers are FAR worse.

If people here think Africa is a failure, go visit India. As horrible as it is in Africa, India is multiple times worse.

That was some load.

What can I say!

Just let me reiterate facts:

Our literacy rate is around 75%.

The life expectancy is around 67 years.

Ours is a very stable government, and country, with continuous smooth procession of power and elections. Well established rules for Government.

WUHAN - Zam Hydropower Station, Tibet's largest, is now fully operational, according to one of the station's contractors.

All six of the station's units were incorporated into the power grid on Tuesday, said the China Gezhouba Group, a major hydropower contractor based in Wuhan, capital of Hubei Province in central China.

Located in the Gyaca County, Shannan Prefecture, the Zam Hydropower Station harnesses the rich water resources of the Yarlung Zangbo River, a major river which flows through Tibet. It produces 2.5 billion kilowatt-hours of electricity a year.

"It will alleviate the electricity shortage in central Tibet and empower the development of the electricity-strapped region. It is also an important energy base in central Tibet," the company said.

Sources say when the electricity is ample in the summer season, part of the electricity will be conveyed to the neighboring Qinghai province.

Investment of the hydropower station, about 140 kilometers from Tibetan capital Lhasa, totalled 9.6 billion yuan (about $1.5 billion). China Huaneng group is it owner and operator.

The first unit began operation last November.

My province's partner assistance to Tibet is based in Shannan Prefecture.
Hubei province, home to the Three Gorge Dam, will build more dams and infrastructure in Shannan.

屏幕快照 2015-10-13 21.55.22.png

Water is discharged from the dam of Zangmu Hydropower Station in Gyaca County, Shannan Prefecture, southwest China's Tibet Autonomous Region, Nov. 22, 2014. This Tibet's largest hydropower station became partly operational on Sunday, harnessing the rich water resources of the Yarlung Zangbo River to empower the development of the electricity-strapped region. (Xinhua/Chogo)

Last edited:
BEIJING: China today operationalised the $1.5 billion Zam Hydropower Station, the largest in Tibet, built on the Brahmaputra river, which has raised concerns in India over the likelihood of disrupting water supplies.

All six of the station's units were incorporated into the power grid on Tuesday, the China Gezhouba Group, a major hydropower contractor based in Wuhan, capital of Hubei Province in central China told state-run Xinhua news agency.

Located in the Gyaca County, Shannan Prefecture, the Zam Hydropower Station also known as Zangmu Hydropower Station, harnesses the rich water resources of Brahmaputra known in Tibet as Yarlung Zangbo River, a major river which flows through Tibet into India and later into Bangladesh.

The dam considered to be the world's highest-altitude hydropower station and the largest of its kind will produce produces 2.5 billion kilowatt-hours of electricity a year.

"It will alleviate the electricity shortage in central Tibet and empower the development of the electricity-strapped region. It is also an important energy base in central Tibet," the company said.

Officials said when the electricity is ample in the summer season, part of the electricity will be transmitted to the neighbouring Qinghai province, Xinhua report said.

Investment of the hydropower station, about 140 kilometers from Tibetan capital Lhasa, totalled 9.6 billion yuan (about $1.5 billion).

The first unit began operations last November.

Reports in the past said besides Zangmu, China is reportedly building few more dams. China seeks to allay Indian fears saying that they are the run-of-the-river projects which were not designed to hold water.

The dams also raised concerns in India over China's ability to release water in times of conflict which could pose serious risk of flooding.

An Indian Inter-Ministerial Expert Group (IMEG) on the Brahmaputra in 2013 said the dams were being built on the upper reaches and called for further monitoring considering their impact on the flow of waters to the lower reaches.

The IMEG noted that the three dams, Jiexu, Zangmu and Jiacha are within 25 kms of each other and are 550 kms from the Indian border.

India has been taking up the issue with China for the past few years the two countries reached.

Under the understanding reached in 2013, Chinese side agreed to provide more flood data of Brahmaputra from May to October instead of June to October in the previous agreements river water agreements in 2008 and 2010.

India is concerned that if the waters are diverted, then projects on the Brahmaputra, particularly the Upper Siang and Lower Suhansri projects in Arunachal Pradesh, may get affected.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom