What's new

China’s new supercarrier will soon undergo first sea trials, officer says

Looks like someone's triggered by my post lol
LOL, that's an odd thing to say when I am not the one that jump in the fight without being quote tho....

I never quote you; you quote me. So who's getting triggered? That's quite obvious.

In fact, I don't even know you existed before you quote my post.

The Chinese member here don't read, didn't you get the memo?? They only bitch about stuff......

Rational thinking seems like optional to these people...

You can't service ship inland, you have to use the coast, that's just simple maths, well, logic, not maths....
I think they got the idea you can because of that Dung Fling missile testing range in the desert.

I think they got the idea you can because of that Dung Fling missile testing range in the desert.
lol, these people are just a joke, I mean, it's fun to watch them scram around and doing stupid stuff.

For people like us, US AS IN PEOPLE WHO WERE IN THE SERVICE, that's just laughing stocks. Most of these people don't know jack shit about how war is fought, the only "War" they know is the one they saw on TV. And it always going to end badly for these people.

It is exactly the "Islamic characteristics" that most explains the developmental "divergence" between Pakistan and China. China could never have become the nation it is today if it had "Islamic characteristics". "Confucian characteristics"? Yes, yes and yes.
Corruption, treachery, terrorism etc. are Islamic?

May Allah (SWT) guide you bro

Displacing around 80,000 metric tons of water, according to the China Daily report, the Fujian is 50% larger than China’s two current in-service carriers and puts the PLA Navy in the league of supercarriers, like the 100,000-ton US Nimitz-class ships.
ujian uses an electomagnetic catapult system,
While still being non-Nuclear? I guess that's fine if they don't plan on straying too far in a combat situation. But it's not great for future system improvements.

he expected that to come sometime in the summer of 2024.

The most crucial part of the sea trials will be the stress testing for the EMALS by far. So it's interesting how quickly they're planning on putting her in service. I once read that the Chinese have a 2025 timetable for an invasion of Taiwan so this seems to line up with that.

I wonder how much power she can spare for EW on top of all the other tasks the ship has to do.

Will her home port be in Shanghai or in another province?

That's more or less impossible.

China has a smaller coastline than the CONUS, and even US only able to support 11 smaller Carrier (LHA) and 10 Fleet Carrier because they have overseas bases (Japan, Hawaii, Diego Garcia, Guam, Puerto Rico, for example). If US only have CONUS Coastline, they can probably support around 5 to 6 fleet Carrier. For China to have more ACG than US, China first need to have more overseas bases than US. This is more or less impossible this day.

Don't forget, US have enough facilities to service 20 Fleet Carrier at the same time, which mean if US is mad on military and don't care about money, they could have built 30 or 35 fleet carrier and support that, but that would cost them helluva money...

Japan had 6 carriers at the start of WW2. China has enough coastline to support 10 carrier groups no prob. On top of that, China can use ports of friendly countries such as Russia, Argentina, Venezuela, Cuba.

1672958366407.jpeg

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom