What's new

China’s new supercarrier will soon undergo first sea trials, officer says

We will just wait and see on this one.
Well, it's not about wait and see. It's about practicality.

Without Oversea base, how are you supposed to fix/service the carrier if they went pass your zone of influence. Say if a Chinese Carrier suffer some trouble when they were transiting thru the Suez, how are you going to fix it?? You can't tow them all the way back to China to fix it.....You have to be able to dock somewhere near where you are broken down....This is not something you can call AAA and dealt with......

That is the reason why US can have that many carriers (or ship in general) because they have bases everywhere. Which is something the Chinese did not enjoy

It is exactly the "Islamic characteristics" that most explains the developmental "divergence" between Pakistan and China. China could never have become the nation it is today if it had "Islamic characteristics". "Confucian characteristics"? Yes, yes and yes.
You fool, China is much larger country than Pakistan, with more natural resources and human resources.

Naturally they will have more development, more quickly, and be more developed than Pakistan which has a population of only 242 million while China has a population of 1.4 billion people.

Drink more cow piss and they will able to do it.

@jhungary scum bag, go to hell and rotten there forever, you can abuse your shit negative ratings from there.
He also gave me lots of them when he lost his marbles, he really believes he is somebody wielding power, pathetic.

Last edited:
He also gave me lots of them when he lost his marbles, he really believes he is somebody wielding power, pathetic.
Well, I am not the one, and Mod agrees, to issue a physical threat on here.

So you figure out whether or not you deserve those rating or I am abusing my power.

PS. You had been crying for years, like years, mod know those rating, they aren't reversed for a reason. If you are too thick to understand that, then I can't help you.

He is the jerk Gordon Chang on the PDF, he definitely has something against China and Chinese PDFers, he hates China and Chinese, he gave lots negative ratings to other Chinese PDFers and go against them all the time, he think he is the powerful white American cop to control Chinese on the PDF. Should report to Chinese gov to have him banned from entering China, apparently he goes to China and borrow money from Chinese banks to do business all the time, he is slandering and stepping down on China and Chinese with all his ability.
LOLOLOLOL, please do go report me

Here is the website

So you figure out whether or not you deserve those rating or I am abusing my power.
I don't really care about those crap you distribute, they only show how many times you lost your marbles, many and are still counting, lol..

I don't really care about those crap you distribute, they only show how many times you lost your marbles, many and are still counting, lol..
Well, I am not a mod here, so I don't really care what you do in this forum, you slander, issue threat, I negative rate you and have the mod take care of it. It's that simple. You keep on your BS and I just keep on Negative rate you. I don't care, I enjoy what I did here, and if you think thats abusing my power, that's you.

Well, I am not a mod here, so I don't really care what you do in this forum, you slander, issue threat, I negative rate you and have the mod take care of it. It's that simple. You keep on your BS and I just keep on Negative rate you. I don't care.
You lie, slander and I challenge them , and I take your negative ratings on me as badges of honor, keep them coming, lol

Last edited:
You lie, slander and I challenge them , and I take your negative ratings on me badges of honor, keep them coming, lol
lol, again, I don't care, and if you don't care about those rating, then don't bitch about it, take it like a man, you are a man, right? LOL as if people really do think of you seriously.

No more off topic post, I will REPORT EVERY POST that is off topic from here.

lol, again, I don't care, as if people really do think of you seriously.
Seriously enough for you at least to issue negative ratings

No more off topic post, I will REPORT EVERY POST that is off topic from here.
You always try to derail my threads with off topic posts, when sudden the change this time?

Even during its darkest period, China didn't have the equivalent of Sepoys whereas we have beset by the said sepoys since 1750's.

Absolutely. Also, a clear civilizational history that they own. The language, the Confucian virtues, etc., all define public values. We are a mess.

We are in the league of banana republics.

That's more or less impossible.

China has a smaller coastline than the CONUS, and even US only able to support 11 smaller Carrier (LHA) and 10 Fleet Carrier because they have overseas bases (Japan, Hawaii, Diego Garcia, Guam, Puerto Rico, for example). If US only have CONUS Coastline, they can probably support around 5 to 6 fleet Carrier. For China to have more ACG than US, China first need to have more overseas bases than US. This is more or less impossible this day.

Don't forget, US have enough facilities to service 20 Fleet Carrier at the same time, which mean if US is mad on military and don't care about money, they could have built 30 or 35 fleet carrier and support that, but that would cost them helluva money...
These guys do not read much, do they ? :rolleyes:

There is another "US military professional" who I respect alot of more, at least he is not using his rating power to his own advantage. It says a lot about a person.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom