Ufpe4Vc.jpg
iYRJyhy.jpg
kTVECXe.jpg
jo5SfRw.jpg
Dut7BDI.jpg
P0WItTf.jpg
EG8dPrk.jpg

Tick tock, tick tock......:D:D

Still I am a fan of suborbital space bomber. Pls don't let me wait too long. :lol:
One guy said some type of real images can be seen just after the Chinese New Year.
I think the first picture of your post is actually implying something. According to the same guy, Haerbin Institute of Technology(哈工大) has already developed the common strategic rotary launcher for the new beast. It carries more varieties of ammunition than the US/Russians.

CSRL.jpg
common strategic rotary launcher tu160.jpg

Looks like they got their hands on American black projects blue prints...:angry:
All jokes aside...If we did penetrated the PLA's air defense network, we would not publicize it, and if the Chinese somehow found out that we could, they would not publicize it unless they can actually do something drastic like shoot at and down a B-2.

All jokes aside...If we did penetrated the PLA's air defense network, we would not publicize it, and if the Chinese somehow found out that we could, they would not publicize it unless they can actually do something drastic like shoot at and down a B-2.
I think you are trying to create the image that the B-2 already penetrated China's - Russia's air defenses by flying from left to right, back and forth but ofcourse the US would never mention a thing about it. :o: And if China once has our B-2 you will have us believe US already can counter the B-2 so no Chinese B-2 will ever penetrate US air defense.:blink:

I think you are trying to create the image that the B-2 already penetrated China's - Russia's air defenses by flying from left to right, back and forth but ofcourse the US would never mention a thing about it. :o: And if China once has our B-2 you will have us believe US already can counter the B-2 so no Chinese B-2 will ever penetrate US air defense.:blink:
I said it before and will repeat: We defeated 'stealth'.

I do not expect you, and the rest of this forum, to believe it. I said it out of generosity, really, I do. I do not know the details of how, but I do know the general principles of how. But even if do know those details, I would not say that I do know anyway. Just like the J-20 and the PAK-FA, your version of the B-2 is DOA, even from conception.

I said it before and will repeat: We defeated 'stealth'.

I do not expect you, and the rest of this forum, to believe it. I said it out of generosity, really, I do. I do not know the details of how, but I do know the general principles of how. But even if do know those details, I would not say that I do know anyway. Just like the J-20 and the PAK-FA, your version of the B-2 is DOA, even from conception.
anyone can defeat stealth, it's not invisibility.

anyone can defeat stealth, it's not invisibility.
First...We never said that 'stealth' equals to being invisible. The correct phrase is 'low radar observability', meaning the body can be seen, just very difficult and at very close distance.

Second...If it is that easy to detect a 'low radar obsersable' body, then China and Russia would not be scrambling to work on their own 'stealth' fighters.

Finally...When I said that the US 'defeated stealth', I mean that we have technical methods to render that 'low' into 'high'. So if any adversary do not have comparable methods, our 'stealth' aircrafts will give US a combat edge. So the other guy is screwed either way.

First...We never said that 'stealth' equals to being invisible. The correct phrase is 'low radar observability', meaning the body can be seen, just very difficult and at very close distance.

Second...If it is that easy to detect a 'low radar obsersable' body, then China and Russia would not be scrambling to work on their own 'stealth' fighters.

Finally...When I said that the US 'defeated stealth', I mean that we have technical methods to render that 'low' into 'high'. So if any adversary do not have comparable methods, our 'stealth' aircrafts will give US a combat edge. So the other guy is screwed either way.
That is fair analysis.
As stated at the beginning, maybe the H-20 is not going fully to adopt the F-2's approach; it may concentrate less on stealth but more on supersonic speed capabilities,like the CG image below. That is why many are eager to see its real image,which should reveal which path it takes.
20160902b.jpg

It just make the detection distance shorter that's all. Plus just because both J20 and F22 or whatever are both stealth aircrafts don't mean they are meant to do the same missions. J20 probably just meant to shoot down enemy tankers and AWACS and not meant to fly over enemy's land. And rightly so, since the enemy is sure to be able to detect it. Same thing with F22. The days of controlling enemy's airspace with stealth aircrafts are over

Last edited:
'Murican: We'll build F-35 stealth fighters so we can be ahead of everyone else.

*China builds stealth fighters
*Russia builds stealth fighters

'Murican: Stealth is useless for us, but not for them. So we are still ahead of everyone else.

China Stronk: J-20 does not use AL-31. Although all the evidence looks like it does, I can feel that it isn't.

*Some people actually believed it, some did not.

China Stronk: I'm not expecting you Chinese naysayers who does not understand Chinese to believe it, but I'm Chinese so I know it's not AL-31.

*'Murican observes

'Murican: We have penetrated China air defense with B-2, although there is no evidence to support it, I can feel we did.

*Wishing people would believe
*No one believes 'Murican's BS

'Murican: I'm not expecting you PDF Chinese are educated enough to believe it, but I'm saying we did.

It just make the detection distance shorter that's all.
That casual dismissal is what will get you killed.

In a war, you want to detect and engage the enemy from as far away from your controlled territory as possible. Controlled territory could range from home soil to swaths of land/sea that you took from someone else, including the enemy's home soil.

This is why 'stealth' irreversibly changed air combat because now the 'stealth' attacker has a higher threat quotient than other forms of attack due to that decreased distance, and decreased distance produces:

- Decreased response time
- Increased posture stress

For the second item, what it means is that the threat from a 'stealth' attacker, unknown as to when and where, demands a constant heightened alert posture which puts additional stress on everything, from humans to machines. Over time, the stress will wear down the defenders.

Back
Top Bottom