What's new

China's New Stealth Bomber: H-X / H-20

this is ridiculous CG :hitwall: H-20 is clearly stated that it will be flying wing/tailless design, this design is mixture of swept/ blanded wing design like these
Boeing 797 hoax
maxresdefault.jpg

X-48
X-48B_rear_view.jpg

PAK-DA
maxresdefault (1).jpg

these are/will be all blended wing design rather than a flying wing designs
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flying_wing
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blended_wing_body

And the irony here is you were the first one to post that picture and conclude it was Shenyang’s theatre bomber ... now you’re dissing it as merely a model

No, I was challenging the claim that the bomber is about to make a maiden flight. Unfortunately a picture of the model doesn't tell us anything.

There are rumors from multiple sources around in China's military themed BBS for a while: It seems that SAC/601 have been developing a stealth fighter-bomber that aiming at replacing J/H-7 and Su-30 fleet, and the fighter-bomber is about to take maiden flight.

The fighter-bomber will have similiar capability/role like F-111 or Su-34, so no Tu-26-like bomber.

It seems that this is SAC/601's first priority project that much more likely to recieve orders from PLAAF/PLAN, instead of their FC-31 which still find no customers.
And which are these "multiple sources"?

THEY MIGHT SELL TO PAKISTAN.

PAKISTAN NEEED CHINA. CHINA NEED PAKISTAN.

Oh come on, that's only a stupid fan-boy's wet dream. :hitwall::crazy:

Even if the Sino-Pakistani-friendship is a very special issue, China will never sell an offensive strategic weapon like a stealth bomber, Pakistan needs none and why some always think Pakistan will get everything for free is also beyond my understanding; nothing in life is for free.:hitwall::crazy:

Deino

Even if the Sino-Pakistani-friendship is a very special issue, China will never sell an offensive strategic weapon like a stealth bomber, Pakistan needs none and why some always think Pakistan will get everything for free is also beyond my understanding; nothing in life is for free.:hitwall::crazy:
I agree with you on the stealth bomber, but why wouldn't Pakistan expect military assistance from China, especially as China grows richer? It's like the US-Israel relationship - Israel gets plenty of freebies and military assistance from America because Israel is useful to America. Same principle applies here; more so, I think, since Pakistan is far more useful to China, relatively speaking.

In fact, I recall reading once that a Chinese official, when pressed by an American interlocutor, stated that "Pakistan is [China's] Israel."

I agree with you on the stealth bomber, but why wouldn't Pakistan expect military assistance from China, especially as China grows richer? It's like the US-Israel relationship - Israel gets plenty of freebies and military assistance from America because Israel is useful to America. Same principle applies here; more so, I think, since Pakistan is far more useful to China, relatively speaking.

In fact, I recall reading once that a Chinese official, when pressed by an American interlocutor, stated that "Pakistan is [China's] Israel."

I agree with your comparison, however - similar to Israel - why should Pakistan be more important for China than vice versa and why should the argument "especially as China grows richer" be one for giving anything for free?

Anyway ... that drivels into a too much political off-topic discussion.

Any news on the H-20 itself??

China don't need "Israel"

@ZeEa5KPul China might sell Stealth medium multi role jet like J-31 or some thing from scratch, but not H-20 , Its will become China's main strategic and is Israel has B-2 or some think like that @ZeEa5KPul o_O

Back
Top Bottom