What's new

China’s influence on G20 nations

When will China’s influence increase in G20?

• In 10 years

• In 20 years

• Never

Results are only viewable after voting.

Kuru

Reaction score
Country
India
With a heavy heart, I’ve learnt that China couldn’t lead other countries out of G20 summits held in Kashmir (May 2023) and Arunachal Pradesh (Mar 2023).

Kashmir summit was attended by 17 countries.
Arunachal Pradesh summit was attended by 19 countries.
Both the events were skipped by China.

I always thought that China had 90% influence on G20 countries and could easily make other countries to ignore India, especially when China herself was skipping these meets. I’m extremely sad to know that majority of the G20 countries attended the meetings in Kashmir and AP showing total disregard for China’s sensitivities.

I want to know how can we all work together so that China can increase its influence on G20 countries again and show India her real place.

@renhai
Buddy, a country like Pakistan could convince 3 countries to not to go in Kashmir. But China couldn’t convince a single country to ignore a meet in Arunachal!

I’m hoping you could come up with a plan to increase China’s influence in G20 because I can’t see China being treated like this. I love China 😢

@renhai
Buddy, a country like Pakistan could convince 3 countries to not to go in Kashmir. But China couldn’t convince a single country to ignore a meet in Arunachal!

I’m hoping you could come up with a plan to increase China’s influence in G20 because I can’t see China being treated like this. I love China 😢
@Kuru For India's new calculation method. I have no problem. Usually in our modern civilized world. 0% reject the G-20 summit. But in India. 15% reject the G-20 summit.

15%>0%. India wins.

@Kuru For India's new calculation method. I have no problem. Usually in our modern civilized world. 0% reject the G-20 summit. But in India. 15% reject the G-20 summit.

15%>0%. India wins.
Yeah but what to do to increase China’s influence in G20? All 19 countries went to Arunachal for a meet. I’m deeply hurt by other countries’ total disregard for China.

Yeah but what to do to increase China’s influence in G20? All 19 countries went to Arunachal for a meet. I’m deeply hurt by other countries’ total disregard for China.
But what do other countries have to do with China? China requires them to reject the Indian version of the G-20?

Of course, as an international pariah. India's influence is only in India. India's understanding of the international community is very childish. Perhaps they still believe that the G-20 belongs only to India.

But what do other countries have to do with China? China requires them to reject the Indian version of the G-20?

Of course, as an international pariah. India's influence is only in India. India's understanding of the international community is very childish. Perhaps they still believe that the G-20 belongs only to India.
If India is an international pariah state, and her influence is only in India, then why did 19 out of 20 countries attended a meet in Arunachal?

If India is an international pariah state, and her influence is only in India, then why did 19 out of 20 countries attended a meet in Arunachal?
They are attending the G20 meeting for their own sake, not for China or India sake, not they love your India; they own the G20 meeting, not India.

They are attending the G20 meeting for their own sake, not for China or India sake, not they love your India; they own the G20 meeting, not India.

Okay but they should've respected China's sensitivities and boycott this meet arranged by India in Arunachal. India is not important anyway. China is important. Everyone knows that.

As an international pariah. India is at the bottom of the international community.

We can see that India has always been in a reasonable position as a second-rate country.
w640slw.jpg

20230523182150-1684837310005-w640slw.jpg

As an international pariah. India is at the bottom of the international community.

We can see that India has always been in a reasonable position as a second-rate country.View attachment 931217
View attachment 931218
Again, despite being an international pariah and at the bottom of international community and also the 2nd rate country, all 19 countries went to Arunachal for a meet. How is that possible?

look. A reasonable location for a second-rate country.

000_1HX8PD.jpg

Okay but they should've respected China's sensitivities and boycott this meet arranged by India in Arunachal. India is not important anyway. China is important. Everyone knows that.
China didn't ask them. China didn't want them to take sides on Sino-India dispute as usual. They were not going to do China just a favor to give up their important right. Don't be silly keep arguing nonsense.

Again, despite being an international pariah and at the bottom of international community, all 19 countries went to Arunachal for a meet. How is that possible?
Can you understand that they are attending the G-20 summit? The G-20 is an international summit. It's not an Indian summit. Can you understand?

China didn't ask them. China didn't want them to take sides on Sino-India dispute as usual. They were not going to do China just a favor to give up their important right. Don't be silly keep arguing.
Not arguing. Just stating facts. China is an important country, other 19 countries should have considered China's sensitivities. But instead, they just went ahead with India's plans. This is not fair.

Can you understand that they are attending the G-20 summit? The G-20 is an international summit. It's not an Indian summit. Can you understand?
What's your point really? I never said G20 is Indian summit.

In a major international position. The international community cannot tolerate second-rate countries/pariah

1561725687-5d160af7a8ef6.jpg

Not arguing. Just stating facts. China is an important country, other 19 countries should have considered China's sensitivities. But instead, they just went ahead with India's plans. This is not fair.

What's your point really? I never said G20 is Indian summit.
Unfortunately, in the international community. Modern countries never consider India's plans...

Second tier countries should stay in a second tier position.

20230523184506-1684838706430-7cc2d3e4-7d11-4f91-8886-ca7f6fafcfea_size236_w950_h633.jpg

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom