What's new

China's hand in India's power blackout?

I have always been against in import of electrical equipments from China.......I mean come on guys we have companies like L&T and BHEL who are good enough to produce electrical equipments for our country.....

I think its high time our govt should work on.......

a}Increase in Import duties for chineese equipments....

b} Provide Tax rebate to the companies who are using Indian Equipments.......

c}Provide Tax rebate to the companies who are ready to invest in R&D in this sector....

b} and c} are great options. As we all know, anyone does anything for money. Give 'em a chance to save money, and they'll give our army the best weapons.

How can a country the size of India be so insecure.... Hindutva goons have just one answer.... Hate

Be it against Chinese communist robots, Pakistani jihadists, illigal Bangladeshi pole vaulters, shingalese terrorist srilankans or the Nepali Maoist. Off course anything or anyone Muslim attracts a particularly nasty kind of vitriol.

There should be a automated counter in PDF to count how many times Indians suggest killing all Muslims and/or neighbouring country.

These guys wonder why no one takes them seriously.

You forgot the Maldives. Everyone forgets the Maldives! They're responsible! Or even the Americans building a doomsday weapon on Diego Garcia along with the British. :cheesy:
Dammit...now we're gonna have to move it.

How can a country the size of India be so insecure.... Hindutva goons have just one answer.... Hate

Be it against Chinese communist robots, Pakistani jihadists, illigal Bangladeshi pole vaulters, shingalese terrorist srilankans or the Nepali Maoist. Off course anything or anyone Muslim attracts a particularly nasty kind of vitriol.

These guys wonder why no one takes them seriously.

lol...what do you want us to do with those people you just mentioned?...welcome them and worship them

Rain can be stopped and the technology is widely available. Causing a blackout takes more than a BS article.

One minute someone is saying China could not put a man in space and had to fake the space walk, and another minute the some people say China can cause a massive blackout in other countries by just using internet. My question is that in those people's mind what exactly can or cannot China do?

what they can do is blame others for their mistake, look at their internal political mud throwing. Now they have taken it to international level.

what they can do is blame others for their mistake, look at their internal political mud throwing. Now they have taken it to international level.
O come on, not from you guys, who says your own govt. is puppet of India. :rofl:

Breaking News!

India blames China for Sonia Gandhi's constipation. Blames Pakistan for Rahul Gandhi's balding head. Blames Sri Lanka for Manmohan's dumbness and blames BD for Digvijay's brain farts!

Have I missed something out?

O come on, not from you guys, who says your own govt. is puppet of India. :rofl:

They are and as their masters are imbaciles the students are even worse..... Just our luck.

Back
Top Bottom