What's new

China's Guangzhou ready for 16th Asian Games

did u miss post number 2 or you got a short memerory? typical indian ignorance it was ok for you lot to bash others and when we make a fitting reply u call us insult other

Yes i can see it,he was instantly replied by some Chinese members and matter was solved, after that what i see was a number of Indian's congratulating China,but what he did was dig up an old grave.

and by the way just open the commonwealth thread,when Indian members usually congratulate China,ur kind had made it a habit to bash India,half fact and half self cooked

@Alex,leave it bro,u dont need to b such hyper

We people r working for the betterment of our nation,and we will reap benefits for it,it does not matter what some Chinese or Pakistani's or people from any other part of the world r thinking

They have their emotions attached to Beijing so as we have to Delhi

Leave it,and yes Delhi rocked

Peace

Looks like Hu Jintao won't be able to attend the opening ceremony because of schedule conflicts with G20 and APEC summits. Wen Jiabao will be there tonight instead.

Some people in Guangzhou are very unhappy about this 'snub'. There are already calls for Lingnan or Nanyue independence (Guangdong, Guangxi, Hainan, Hong Kong and Macau) on some internet forums I frequent.

Hey, guys, please don't spoil this thread.

If there is troll that makes you feel uncomfortable, just report it.
Only losers will question the success of Beijing Olympics. Why bother wasting your time debating with a loser?

o_6KL75IJJ0A1A0078.jpg

o_6KL75H2T0A1A0078.jpg

o_6KL75GAS0A1A0078.jpg

o_6KL75FJO0A1A0078.jpg

o_6KL75ERB0A1A0078.jpg

o_6KL75HR50A1A0078.jpg

2008 Beijing Olympics is the best so far, there is no doubt about it. And the Chinese team is the best in Asia, no doubt about it either. It is not traditional Chinese Culture to say we are the best because other Chinese people will feel you are too arrogant. But fact is fact.

Did i just saw a cricket stadium????
@pmukherjee it will be live on ten sports on 5:15 pm (IST)

A cricket stadium,but it does not look that cool,compared to other stadium's,well anyway i see this as a good development

I feel this must be the 1st cricket stadium in China

A cricket stadium,but it does not look that cool,compared to other stadium's,well anyway i see this as a good development

I feel this must be the 1st cricket stadium in China

China cricket team is very determine to win some kind of medal and they got a good chance according to the pakistani coach...lol

Back
Top Bottom