What's new

China's Guangzhou ready for 16th Asian Games

The Beijing Olympic had been praised as the best ever olympic orgainzed so far. S. Coe even confessed that London will not be able to match the Beijing games. Before the games started western media had made a negative coverage of the games mentioning that pollution would be so acute that athletes would die, marathon event could not happen and the opening ceremony would not be visible due to smoke. But what had we seen during the games. Record breaking by Bolt, Phelps, record track in marathon etc. All athletes had praised the top quality of the Bird nest stadium, the cube swimming pool etc while the opening ceremony was so amazing that western media said it was a fake one. Before the games the CIA and US had tried in vain to sabotage it by instilling the Tibetan killing and rioting and Ouigur terrorist attacks. China had also to deal with the Sichuan earthquake whic had claime 100,000 victims..
Despite the negative coverage regarding pollution, human rights etc every one even the western media had confessed that it was the best ever games organized so far. We had never seen pollution during the game nor any athlete suffering of pollution, all we have seen were the records breaking and extravaganza of the infrastruture and opening and closing ceremonies.
The Shangha Expo had been a teatimony of China's capacity to organize world event as testified by the UN and now in the same year China is organizing the Asian Games.
In contrast during the Delhi CWG hundred of athletes had suffered illnesses due to polluted water in the swimming pool, due to to the infected food etc. There had been no world class performance while all the top athletes had preferred to avoid the games due to poor quality of the infrastructure, human faecal found in the village games etc. India had been able to top second in the medal tally thanks to the fact that all delegations had sent junior athletes while India had sent its best athletes. The infrastruture was so poor that a bridge and a gymnasium roof had collapsed. All athletes had confessed that the Melbournes games were better organized and the infrastructure in Melbourne was better. Sepp Blatter, the President of the CWG and the athletes again confessed that India would not be able to make it for the Olympic and that India will not be able to organize the Olympic even in the next 50 years. India should rather concentrate to stay as the No 1 importer of weapons and No 1 importer of WMD from the US and the sionist. Now that India had made it as the No 1 importer of fighter jets (Su 30MKI and foirthcoming F18). The CWG was a shame for humanity.
Lets see how much medal India will get in the Asian Games and when it will be able to organize a world event like the Olympic, the World Expo and the World Cup bearing in mind that all emerging nations like China, South Africa and Brazil had or will organize such events. India had been struggling to organize a declining regional event. Shame on India!:china::pakistan:

Dont flatter urself and ur nation to much

Beijing was really an exceptional games,but calling it best,typical Chinese mentality,work extreme,and then brag about it more extreme.

their were lot of good conducted and super events like Sydney Olympics and Atlanta Olympics were considered as super success,but it seems u were born after that

If Jacques Rogue called Beijing Olympics as exceptional, Juan Antonio Samaranch said the same about Atlanta.

Juan Antonio Samaranch declared at the end of Sydney Olympics-The best ever so far.

so get out the best ever phobia

And let me tell u something about Delhi games,even after all the controversies and in news for wrong reason's,Delhi was a success.

Again just like other event's CEG president mike fennel announced it as a success and exceptional,Jacques Rogue called it India's bid for 2020 Olympics,I know u Chinese people have problem in accepting this,because of ur astounding level of arrogance and ur feeling as a superior race to Indian's,get a life kid

Beijing was really an exceptional games,but calling it best,typical Chinese mentality,work extreme,and then brag about it more extreme.

their were lot of good conducted and super events like Sydney Olympics and Atlanta Olympics were considered as super success,but it seems u were born after that

If Jacques Rogue called Beijing Olympics as exceptional, Juan Antonio Samaranch said the same about Atlanta.

Juan Antonio Samaranch declared at the end of Sydney Olympics-The best ever so far.

And let me tell u something about Delhi games,even after all the controversies and in news for wrong reason's,Delhi was a success.

Again just like other event's CEG president mike fennel announced it as a success and exceptional,Jacques Rogue called it India's bid for 2020 Olympics,I know u Chinese people have problem in accepting this,because of ur astounding level of arrogance and ur feeling as a superior race to Indian's,get a life kid

You can easily find this information for the "best" in the UK press about the London Olympics. China is the best Olympics in history, it is not out of courtesy.

You can easily find this information for the "best" in the UK press about the London Olympics. China is the best Olympics in history, it is not out of courtesy.

So from when u started to accept western media,should i also post some other information's from the western media,dont suffer from the selective perception of reality and get out of this,we r the best syndrom

So from when u started to accept western media,should i also post some other information's from the western media,dont suffer from the selective perception of reality and get out of this,we r the best syndrom

Chinapak thought it was the best Olympics ever and you cannot live with someone's personal opinion?

I am really just sick of tired of you and other idiots derailing this threads. Post reported.

That need to determine, What is real, what is false, in fact, it is simple, not every Western media are false, but it would be false if that harm Western interests and not be easily exposed.In an information society, experience and judgments is the key.

Too much jeolousy wont do you any good

Chinapak thought it was the best Olympics ever and you cannot live with someone's personal opinion?

I am really just sick of tired of you and other idiots derailing this threads. Post reported.

I have no problem what ever u call ur Olympics,the best one or the worst one,i have no problem with it

Chinese work really good,their is no denying that,but if u want to show of ur capability and ur POV's by throwing some mud at India and it's people u r just inviting my kind,after that dont keep crying that thread got derailed

@alex.... everyone has personal opinion. beijing olympics are close to them because it showed their culture and tradition.. it is very normal. and they have every right to feel proud about it.

@chinese members... i really appreciate the hard work by you but few posters showing india in bad light is just showing the jealousy.. they are bringing bad name to china..

I have no problem what ever u call ur Olympics,the best one or the worst one,i have no problem with it

Chinese work really good,their is no denying that,but if u want to show of ur capability and ur POV's by throwing some mud at India and it's people u r just inviting my kind,after that dont keep crying that thread got derailed

I'm sorry your feelings were hurt.

It was started by one of yr country man , chinapak just giving a fitting reply

@alex.... everyone has personal opinion. beijing olympics are close to them because it showed their culture and tradition.. it is very normal. and they have every right to feel proud about it.

No problem with it,just read this words of that idiot

In contrast during the Delhi CWG hundred of athletes had suffered illnesses due to polluted water in the swimming pool, due to to the infected food etc. There had been no world class performance while all the top athletes had preferred to avoid the games due to poor quality of the infrastructure, human faecal found in the village games etc. India had been able to top second in the medal tally thanks to the fact that all delegations had sent junior athletes while India had sent its best athletes. The infrastruture was so poor that a bridge and a gymnasium roof had collapsed. All athletes had confessed that the Melbournes games were better organized and the infrastructure in Melbourne was better. Sepp Blatter, the President of the CWG and the athletes again confessed that India would not be able to make it for the Olympic and that India will not be able to organize the Olympic even in the next 50 years. India should rather concentrate to stay as the No 1 importer of weapons and No 1 importer of WMD from the US and the sionist. Now that India had made it as the No 1 importer of fighter jets (Su 30MKI and foirthcoming F18). The CWG was a shame for humanity.
Lets see how much medal India will get in the Asian Games and when it will be able to organize a world event like the Olympic, the World Expo and the World Cup bearing in mind that all emerging nations like China, South Africa and Brazil had or will organize such events. India had been struggling to organize a declining regional event. Shame on India!

So why is it required that u need to insult other's to feel the proudness

No problem with it,just read this words of that idiot

So why is it required that u need to insult other's to feel the proudness

did u miss post number 2 or you got a short memerory? typical indian ignorance it was ok for you lot to bash others and when we make a fitting reply u call us insult other

Back
Top Bottom