What's new

China's Geography

Kublai Khan claimed the Chinese mandate of heaven, he didn't join with other Khanate. Babur was kicked out of Central Asia, he had no option of going back to Uzbekistan. That is the difference.

The flag is just an example. Qing ruled with Chinese civil system, culture and language. The imperial court are made up of Confucian scholars.

If there was true democracy, the princely states could have decided for themselves to be independent. Kashmir? UN mandated a referendum, India rejected it. Truly democratic!

There's no chest thumping, everything I said are historical facts.

My eyes are slit in my avatar, single eye lit. Only the eye ball are comically enlarged. Too much fairness cream impairs vision.
What the Indian doesn't know is how the banner system works in Qing system. Qing, like us today, heavily use national unity to keep its power. Not coincidentally, the banner system consists of Manchu, Han, and Mongol.

Indian IQ strikes. You can't even grasp the flow of the argument, what did you correct? :rofl:
The argument was whether Mughals were foreign invader vis-a-vis Manchu who were vassal to Chinese. It was not about what happened after Mughal invaded

1) I was talking about Babur, he didn't make alliance with Rajput. The later Mughal emperor Aurangzeb did, but that was almost 200 years later, LOL. You need a flow chart to help you make a coherent argument.

2) When I said "Babur conquered you," that's a figure of speech. Who takes a figure of speech to make an argument?? Do you even know what it is? :omghaha: English is not even my 2nd language.

Free media, like India media? A well regulated chinese media triumphs your junk media anytime. But media doesn't educate, school and teacher do. You came 2nd last in PISA and no Indian university ranked in world's top 200. Take that!

Conveniently forgetting Akbar, ah?

I was objecting to the two rwong points your post had.

1. Babur conquered You. (If you meant He conquerd India then he was pinoeer of kingdom which later became empre. (while creating alliances with Rajput.

The argument was whether Mughals were foreign invader vis-a-vis Manchu who were vassal to Chinese.

I have already replied to this part.

Martahas defeated Mughals in war of 27 years and later Mughal rulers like Shaha Alam were mere puppets installed by Marthas.

Second wrong (hilarious) point in your post.

.Your living culture, food, dressing and music are all Persian.

Such statement shows your lack of knowledge about our history and culture.

I was referring to these concerned points.

Are we clear?

Conveniently forgetting Akbar, ah?

I was objecting to the two rwong points your post had.

1. Babur conquered You. (If you meant He conquerd India then he was pinoeer of kingdom which later became empre. (while creating alliances with Rajput.

That was a figure of speech, do not understand? Babur was the one who started Mughal empire.
Aurangzeb alliance with Rajput was 200 years later. You need a lesson in logic and reasoning.

I have already replied to this part.

Martahas defeated Mughals in war of 27 years and later Mughal rulers like Shaha Alam were mere puppets installed by Marthas.

Second wrong (hilarious) point in your post.

The crux is, Manchu were vassal to Chinese before they revolt, they were not foreigner at all. Mughal were foreign from day one. That was the point of argument. The rise of Marathas that came 250 years during Mughal empire is completely irrelevant.
Such statement shows your lack of knowledge about our history and culture.

I was referring to these concerned points.

Are we clear?

Now you resort to denial? So typical Indian. Hindi came from Mughal, Indian food today are mostly Mughlai cuisine....This is not an indian forum, you can fool nobody :rofl:

Geographically,in the long run,China must be the "middle kingdom".haha~```

China was never a colony. Because you don't want to consider Genghis Khan or the Manchus as colonizers. It is a matter of perspective.

Chinese know Manchus were colonizers but they won't accept it in open. The movement to form Chinese Republic also had an anti-Manchu nature. In later decades many Manchus started to pretend as Han Chinese and stopped speaking their language out of the fear.

Chinese know Manchus were colonizers but they won't accept it in open. The movement to form Chinese Republic also had an anti-Manchu nature. In later decades many Manchus started to pretend as Han Chinese and stopped speaking their language out of the fear.

Colony: an area that is controlled by or belongs to a country and is usually far away from it
Colony - Definition and More from the Free Merriam-Webster Dictionary

E.g. British India governed by the Great Britain in Europe.

Your post/trolling is too dumb:omghaha:

Last edited:
Dumb gets dumber. Qing dynasty is in China. How can China be a colony? :omghaha:

Nothing to do with English or American. :omghaha:

The land North of Great Wall was never called China before Manchus arrived, so its true that foreigners conquered your land and made China of Ming Dynasty as their colony. :big_boss:

The land North of Great Wall was never called China before Manchus arrived, so its true that foreigners conquered your land and made China of Ming Dynasty as their colony. :big_boss:

What happened to Manchus and and China can be seen as a merger or unification since there is no Manchu country anymore and it has become part of China while the UK still exist as an entity and India has adopted the language as well as the political system its colonial master gave them.

What happened to Manchus and and China can be seen as a merger or unification since there is no Manchu country anymore and it has become part of China while the UK still exist as an entity and India has adopted the language as well as the political system its colonial master gave them.

Manchus were more like Dutch and English of South Africa who came as conquerors but later became South Africans.

Various Chinese dynasty ruled beyond the Great Wall, before and after it was built, as far as North Korea and Altai region.

Manchu were vassal to Ming for hundreds of years. They were no foreigners. Manchu flag is that of a Chinese dragon.
Foreigners are British and Mughals, they were never vassal to Indian kingdom, their flags have their own emblem.:laughcry:

Last edited:
Manchus were more like Dutch and English of South Africa who came as conquerors but later became South Africans.

The Netherlands and the UK still exist as a sovereign country, no? Where is Manchu Kingdom?

In other words, the Boers and British are colonialists who became part of another country, not different than the British/ French who went to the colonies in North America and later became the US/ Canada.

Various Chinese dynasty ruled beyond the Great Wall, before and after it was built. North Korea was ruled by Chinese too.

Manchu were vassal to Ming for hundreds of years. They were no foreigner. Manchu flag is that of a Chinese dragon.

Foreigners are British and Mughals, they were never vassal to Indian kingdom, their flags are their own.:laughcry:

You can make it sound more fancy and I still remember your crap you wrote about Wu Sangui. :omghaha::omghaha:

The Netherlands and the UK still exist as a sovereign country, no? Where is Manchu Kingdom?

In other words, the Boers and British are colonialists who became part of another country, not different than the British/ French who went to the colonies in North America and later became the US/ Canada.

Mongolia was also the part of Qing Empire but does that change the truth that they were foreign occupiers. :laugh:

You can make it more fancy and I still remember your your crap about Wu Sangui. :omghaha::omghaha:

After getting rebutted, you jumped from one point to another. You're a proven dumb indian troll. You have no credibility whatsoever. Back up what you say, use the search engine.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom