What's new

China's General threatening WWIII (Nuclear War) to Protect Pak or Iran

May be in 2050 but not now.
If there is an all out war between NATO & China now then NATO will suffer huge casualties but China will be annihilated.

guaranteed mutual destruction,China also has the nuclear stock to at least annihilate the earth once.

Date 3–16 December 1971
Location Eastern front:
East Pakistan (now Bangladesh)
Western front:
India-West Pakistan border
Result Decisive Indian political, strategic and military victory.
Eastern front:
Pakistani forces surrender.
Western front:
India declares unilateral ceasefire after Pakistani surrender in the east.[1]
Territorial
changes Secession of East Pakistan as the independent state of Bangladesh.

Why would we fight a war when enemy has surrendered totally, and our stated objectives are completed.

Lets get the facts clear,

The fact is that India never won a war from us , 71 war was a separation war and had a local support , so we don't count it a fair war plus we didn't have any land link with other part.

Not agree. Vietnam is still pain in your ***. They are digging oil in your doorstep with India against your wish.And you couldn't help Pakistan in 1971 so was it make you bad ally? So how can you apply the logic to soviet-Vietnam friendship.So that war never fetched you anything.

if you only see what Vietnamese leaders came to China and grovellingly begged China to help them after the war.ha,China achieved every objective and Vietnam lost anything.we laid waste to their north and they couldn't even touch a grass on our land.

if you only see what Vietnamese leaders came to China and grovellingly begged China to help them after the war.ha,China achieved every objective and Vietnam lost anything.we laid waste to their north and they couldn't even touch a grass on our land.

I already answered your points in previous threads. We are coming on same point again and again.See in in other thread.:devil:

Lets get the facts clear,

The fact is that India never won a war from us , 71 war was a separation war and had a local support , so we don't count it a fair war plus we didn't have any land link with other part.

India won the war in 1971 and the result of that was that the entire Eastern Command of Pakistan surrendered... That, standforinsas, is a conclusive fact and it proves your assertion and statement wrong!

if you can read english, the document (which is not a wiki statement but an absolutie piece of reality and of our history) states what happened... File:InstrumentOfSurrender.jpg - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia ... and no army surrenders without losing the war...

And, i don't even want to start on the concept of 'fair war' as nothing like that exists...

However, that is not the context of this discussion and why don't we talk about the subject in question, instead of ranting about what happened elsewhere between two different nations...

Back on the subject, I don't think Pakistan is any iraq or afghanistan that US can just walk over it... And we also know that pakistan's focus is eastern border and they don't expect any significant trouble from the western border... so, it is more of a 'stab in the back' from an ally (US) for them. I am sure that the army establishment there will be better prepared (i atleast hope so) next time if americans again become so adventurous... and US knows that they need Pakistan to get out of Afghanistan respectably and there is no other way about it... And, so far as China and US are concerned, I think both of them have so much of interwined interests that they can not and will not go at war with each other... Between them, it will continue to be a battle of proxies... my humble 2 cents!

The little Chinese are forgetting something. Any war against India which pulls in the US, will pull in NATO and Israel.

So the Chinese would face India, Israel, France, US and UK - all nuclear armed, all with ICBM's, all capable of sub-launched nuclear strikes.

China's power is centralised. Annihilate the capital and you take down China. Iran can't do ****. Only other worry is Russia, but they are the worst ally in the world to rely on.

The little Chinese are forgetting something. Any war against India which pulls in the US, will pull in NATO and Israel.

So the Chinese would face India, Israel, France, US and UK - all nuclear armed, all with ICBM's, all capable of sub-launched nuclear strikes.

China's power is centralised. Annihilate the capital and you take down China. Iran can't do ****. Only other worry is Russia, but they are the worst ally in the world to rely on.

I m in Beijing and come to Annihilate me,haha,dont count on other countries to come to your help,they never will.

I m in Beijing and come to Annihilate me,haha,dont count on other countries to come to your help,they never will.
You're an idiot. It's in NATO's charter than an attack on one is an attack on all.

You would be facing 5 nuclear armed countries. You would be destroyed within hours.

Leave India to us we will handle it if it created trouble , first of all India has not agreed to do any thing if it does that we have full setup.

China can put down whole American continent underwater , and Russia is more then enough for NATO.

You're an idiot. It's in NATO's charter than an attack on one is an attack on all.

You would be facing 5 nuclear armed countries. You would be destroyed within hours.

haha,is India part of NATO?When was the last time US helped India in a war?

Your a mother ***** warmonger go and tell this to your government dont tell us , .. and let the game begin .

US and China are mutual biggest trading partners,so much US investments in China and two countries economies are inseperably intertwined.a war bw two countries doesnt only mean militarily mutual destruction also means the same in each country's economy,US wont dare to touch China's core interest.

as for India,I dont think it likes to offend China either

India wants to prevent another 1962 war with China: WikiLeaks
Published:Sep 5, 2011, 21:21 IST
New Delhi | Agency: PTI

India wants to maintain "regular dialogue" with China to avoid "misunderstandings" and "accidents" that had led to the 1962 war, leaked US diplomatic cables have said.

According to the cables released by WikiLeaks, former National Security Advisor MK Narayanan had told then US Ambassador Timothy Roemer that India wants to "maintain a regular dialogue with China so as to avoid a repeat of the 1962 India-China war" that was caused, according to Narayanan, by a series of "misunderstandings and accidents".

Narayanan had told Roemer that while Chinese incursions were continuing into the Indian territory, the bilateral relations between New Delhi and Beijing were "fairly good", the cables released last week, said.

"Noting that he and his Chinese counterpart had recently had good discussions, he (Narayanan) characterised bilateral relations as 'fairly good', though India still has concerns about China's high military spending," the diplomatic cable quoting Roemer, said.

Asked about his assessment about India-China relations, Narayanan told Roemer that "while Chinese border incursions continue to occur (facilitated in a large measure by China's improved roads in the mountainous border region), the number of incursions has not increased to worrisome levels".

According to Roemer, Narayanan remarked that he wishes to continue a discussion he began in 2007 with Secretary (Robert) Gates about India's efforts to "contain" China, adding "half-jokingly" that it might not be possible to have such a discussion now since the US and China have since become "big buddies."

Back
Top Bottom