What's new

China's General threatening WWIII (Nuclear War) to Protect Pak or Iran

Russia had the mst casualties in the second world war. Vietnam had the most casualties in US war? but who were winners? Please grow up. You were humiliated in Vietnam.Atleast free media says that.Don't know what your restricted media says.

haha,only your media say that.facts and figures wont lie.Russians took Berlin and we laid waste to north vietnam and destroyed everything they can live on,what did Vietnamese get?

I m in Beijing and come to Annihilate me,haha,dont count on other countries to come to your help,they never will.

You never know ... If china continues to support only the rouge states then civilized states will have to unite against them

if the western new colonialists were civilized states,all animals could have PH.D degrees in social science.

Look at them obama has been awarded Nobel Peace Prize

artistic_face_palm_by_flyingkashmirband-d2y37im.jpg

hypocrisy at its height , when did obama qualified for Peace prize he should be given war prize.

He should be given war prize , this is all drama and propaganda to protect themselves and to show others are bad only they are good.

images

LOL........ China has 3000 - 4000 nuclear weapons. We can easily wipe out UK, France, Israel and india in a few days. india is so primitive it can hardly manufacture a bullet, nevermind submarine launch a ballistic missile. Only USA and Russia is on the same level as Chinese military.

bhah bhah bhah and more!!!!! Wht burnt brain cells "Sushi " Man!! You must have a very large brain, to hold so much ignorance. When The great China will be using the 300000 (is there enough zeros or did I miss one) we will be putting Mehndi huh???? You chines you live in a such a isolated life that you forget there is world outside your own borders.. Since you "The Enlightened" know that you can wipe the Europe US and India what stopping you... We the Indian can hardly manufacture... heheh is that a statement or did a Vulture vomited on your head??? Which one cause we dont seem to live in the same world???

if the western new colonialists were civilized states,all animals could have PH.D degrees in social science.

I guess you should stop doing business with "new colonialists" ... but you simply cant isnt it ... you need them as much as they need you , your trillion dollor exports are going to these colonialists and your people are increasingly following their culture

haha,only your media say that.facts and figures wont lie.Russians took Berlin and we laid waste to north vietnam and destroyed everything they can live on,what did Vietnamese get?

You are consoling yourself. As a thinking man you know what you achieved but government controlled mind don't want to accept the reality

Back
Top Bottom