What's new

China's fifth-generation fighter to fly 'soon'

Excuse me, isnt this an English language forum? Can you please post that in English so that others may also be a part of the discussion or joke?

Relax, he just said the opposite of what you did. Isn't there this guy called bod bod or something trash talking in some Indian dialect down in your Indian sub forums? None of us abide 100% by the forum's rules so let us have our share here k? Cheers

Excuse me, isnt this an English language forum? Can you please post that in English so that others may also be a part of the discussion or joke?

cat! Ask you posting in English! Otherwise, someone will spank you:victory::taz::chilli::chilli::taz::victory::taz::chilli:

We got offered to join the Su-35 programme, and we turned it down. Whereas India, lacking experience to a certain extent, is just paying Russia to do all the handiwork for India. If you bring the MCA into this, you better pray that it doesn't turn out to be another Tejas!

When he talked about relevant link he was not talking about you :disagree: what he meant was any posts in any new paper,internet articles etc etc :cheers: ..With out any relevent link we can argue that US asked our help to develop F-35 and we turned it down because our Tejas is superior to them..After reading the last line you know how stupid we look like posting some thing with out a proper link to back it up :cheers:

Last edited:
Holy crap sir, are you actually Indian???!! At least don't degrade America's dignity with the Indian crap...Couldn't you have chosen another country, like Canada or something?
No...I am Martian.

And Captain, something I forgot to correct you all this time. The other person said that the shape of the aircraft wasn't "easy," it was the "easiest" of all the other designs in the aircraft itself. It pays to read properly, not saying that I do.
Actually, it pays to have relevant experience. The F-117 has:

- No radar,

- A GPS assisted INS,

- Flight control system from the F-16,

- The F404 engine came from the F-18 with the afterburner removed.

- No guns, no missiles, and a small payload.

Basically, other than body shaping, the F-117 is an easy aircraft to produce. The F-117 lacks some systems, use existing systems, or use degraded systems, from other aircrafts. That make body shaping, the item that make the F-117 unique, the most difficult part of the aircraft to produce. Yet China cannot produce even an F-117 equivalent, not even as a flight demonstrator, let alone a full combat capable squadron.

The longer this goes on, the greater the fool you look.

No...I am Martian.

Actually, it pays to have relevant experience. The F-117 has:

- No radar,

- A GPS assisted INS,

- Flight control system from the F-16,

- The F404 engine came from the F-18 with the afterburner removed.

- No guns, no missiles, and a small payload.

Basically, other than body shaping, the F-117 is an easy aircraft to produce. The F-117 lacks some systems, use existing systems, or use degraded systems, from other aircrafts. That make body shaping, the item that make the F-117 unique, the most difficult part of the aircraft to produce. Yet China cannot produce even an F-117 equivalent, not even as a flight demonstrator, let alone a full combat capable squadron.

The longer this goes on, the greater the fool you look.

Yup, also, are we talking 5th gen or a gen that doesn't exist? If we're talking 5th gen, then kindly refrain from quoting your F-117 experience. Because, tell me this first, are those parts in mentioned such the case that it proves the following so?

F117=F22 in engines, radar etc.

If not, you're debunked, SIR.

Yup, also, are we talking 5th gen or a gen that doesn't exist? If we're talking 5th gen, then kindly refrain from quoting your F-117 experience. Because, tell me this first, are those parts in mentioned such the case that it proves the following so?

If not, you're debunked, SIR.
Really?

:rofl:

Here is what I said...
The F-117 lacks some systems, use existing systems, or use degraded systems, from other aircrafts.
The point is not about what are the common components between the F-117 or later generations, as in...
So never mind the 'F-117' bit. Focus on the fact that a radar low observable aircraft can use current systems from other aircrafts for flight. Radar is not needed for flight. Neither are missiles nor guns. Eliminate the radar, propulsion afterburner and weapons systems and all that remains are BASIC FLIGHT CONTROLS, which can be appropriated from existing aircrafts. That make this claim...
Shaping is the easiest part of low observability tech.
...Utterly absurd since if shaping is supposedly the 'easiest' part then why neither China nor Russia has yet to produce such a simple radar low observable aircraft, not even a flight demonstrator?

Am I going too fast and complicated for you? Who is really debunked now? The longer this goes on, the greater the fool you look.

Back
Top Bottom