What's new

China's fifth-generation fighter to fly 'soon'

affirmative sir, though I'd like to bet you a few bucks that something magical will happen in 2013-2015. Hmm, what should we set it? 1/2 a grand for each event? Hmm? Obviously, such will be disclosed at a much later date officially, other than that. Dismissed I am, hooahh.
Right...By 2013 or 2015 and this 'magical' Chinese 'stealth' fighter debut, I could use the same argument you are foisting upon the readers by now -- that I am 'in the know' of secret US projects because I have friends and family members working for the USAF and various companies and under the penalty of death I cannot reveal what I know, but 'trust me' I know 'stuff' from a lot of 'people'.

See how silly it gets? What we are discussing here SHOULD be based upon public knowledge. Anyone who got disproved should take it as a learning experience.

Right...By 2013 or 2015 and this 'magical' Chinese 'stealth' fighter debut, I could use the same argument you are foisting upon the readers by now -- that I am 'in the know' of secret US projects because I have friends and family members working for the USAF and various companies and under the penalty of death I cannot reveal what I know, but 'trust me' I know 'stuff' from a lot of 'people'.

See how silly it gets? What we are discussing here SHOULD be based upon public knowledge. Anyone who got disproved should take it as a learning experience.

With all due respect sir, however, I never acknowledged what I said to be a stealth fighter, I never disclosed anything. 2, I was never raised in China so it's impossible for the government to do anything to "me." Besides, how'd the government know that my parents leaked the info? Me? I don't think I'm spied on at the moment... In the end, like I said, I rest my case, and I'll just watch the world and your opinions here, it's sure interesting. Dismissed, sir. Btw, I do have this one question I never got sorted, are you one of the last few official South Vietnamese or are you a veteran? I got lost in words last time I read upon an article based on that.

My dear Mr. elder, can you kindly tell me whats the majority of people

of other US military forum opinion on Chinese stealth fighter ?

I am expecting a honest answer from you.:smitten::pakistan::china:

With all due respect sir, however, I never acknowledged what I said to be a stealth fighter, I never disclosed anything. 2, I was never raised in China so it's impossible for the government to do anything to "me." Besides, how'd the government know that my parents leaked the info? Me? I don't think I'm spied on at the moment... In the end, like I said, I rest my case, and I'll just watch the world and your opinions here, it's sure interesting. Dismissed, sir.
When you make this kind of comment...
...members of my family were employed by the govt through out the decades, and know people well from different ministries throughout. Hence, some light has been shed on some military projects, but in very small detail.
You are hinting to the readers that you are 'in the know' and that you are giving them the typical 'trust me' line. Every time I read something like that from anyone, the 'BS' meter is maxed out.

Btw, I do have this one question I never got sorted, are you one of the last few official South Vietnamese or are you a veteran? I got lost in words last time I read upon an article based on that.
If you are wondering if I am a veteran of the Vietnam War, then the answer is no. I am not that old. But I am a Vietnam-borne Viet and a veteran of the US military.

My dear Mr. elder, can you kindly tell me whats the majority of people

of other US military forum opinion on Chinese stealth fighter ?

I am expecting a honest answer from you.:smitten::pakistan::china:
In polite terms? It ranges from 'speculative' to 'propaganda'.

When you make this kind of comment...You are hinting to the readers that you are 'in the know' and that you are giving them the typical 'trust me' line. Every time I read something like that from anyone, the 'BS' meter is maxed out.

If you are wondering if I am a veteran of the Vietnam War, then the answer is no. I am not that old. But I am a Vietnam-borne Viet and a veteran of the US military.

Well Captain, I did also quote that you didn't have to take anything in and just let everything out. Also, I said no offenses to be taken with any comments you come back with, so, no offenses taken. It is good no one takes what I say seriously, I have more threads and speculations to see. Out.

In polite terms? It ranges from 'speculative' to 'propaganda'.

No offence, but you are lying, at least over 60% said that China

stealth fighter is for real, some said better to gather further

information. None said "propaganda" from any senior member.

Thats really show your true colour against Chinese.:smitten:

:pakistan::china:

Hey comrade, don't provoke the Americans, though they're a great bunch, they take things too far at times. Look at Vietnam war e.g They thought the Vietnamese expansion was the unraveling of the Domino Effect, a joke I know! However, the people are a great bunch and they should be respected for who they are. That's my take on this matter.

Uh...huh...So now you are expecting the readers, some of whom no doubt have taken basic statistics, that the %60 figure is a true tally from all the military oriented Internet forums. First we have Photochopped images of this Chinese 'stealth' fighter, now we have made up statistics.

Uh...huh...So now you are expecting the readers, some of whom no doubt have taken basic statistics, that the %60 figure is a true tally from all the military oriented Internet forums. First we have Photochopped images of this Chinese 'stealth' fighter, now we have made up statistics.

lol sir, you're pretty active tonight, usually we don't see you much around here. It's mostly China/Pakistan vs. India. Today hmm, well that's hard to say.

Hey comrade, don't provoke the Americans, though they're a great bunch, they take things too far at times. Look at Vietnam war e.g They thought the Vietnamese expansion was the unraveling of the Domino Effect, a joke I know! However, the people are a great bunch and they should be respected for who they are. That's my take on this matter.
:rofl:

I entered this discussion with a reasonable dispute on a technical point. But the Chinese members, unable to meet that dispute, hijacked the discussion into the Vietnam War just because...

lol sir, you're pretty active tonight, usually we don't see you much around here. It's mostly China/Pakistan vs. India. Today hmm, well that's hard to say.
I think the figure is...er...%60 of the time...?

I entered this discussion with a reasonable dispute on a technical point. But the Chinese members, unable to meet that dispute, hijacked the discussion into the Vietnam War just because...

With all due respect sir, don't take it that way, I was just providing an example telling fellow members not to start a flame war. Objectively speaking, judging from the way you're viewing that point, don't you think you're taking it a bit too far? I was just trying to lower tensions... Well, like I said, I'm not going to go Anti-US like a lot of us here, ahhaha I punned it, so I'm going to leave it here.

I think the figure is...er...%60 of the time...?

No, not many Westerners partake in this forum. I'll take that figure to ~90%. This is the ~12/5 hours westerners and we argue, which I'm trying to cut out completely.

Mr. elder, you know very well whats i am referring to, but as i said

before, your hatred blinded your mind. No point for further discussing,

To you, anything from China=crap, happy now, my dear elder.

A little friendly advice, have a good sleep if you can.:smitten:

Back
Top Bottom